Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Awesome
M99
teague
rsinatra
OLpower
11 posters

Go down

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 13:15:27

Puel is no longer the coach of OL.

Today the councilation meeting of the league failed and the separation is effective. This will go to court because Puel wants 4 millions and the club does not want to pay him that.

But Puel is not the coach anymore and can search for a new club.

Adieu 3 years of digusting and negative football, of worst than Domenech coaching, of 3 years without any title while we were the 7 times champions when he took over.

Puel destroyed so many thing in the club it may take time to rebuild. But we are free now, he is no longer the cancer killing the club.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rsinatra Wed 15 Jun - 13:30:39

Awesome.. I wish you the best of luck, may you find a new Juninho!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puel fired by Lyon !!!!! We are free!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 14:03:43

rsinatra wrote:Awesome.. I wish you the best of luck, may you find a new Juninho!!

Our future Juninhos have been a flop so far. Ederson is a total flop. Gourcuff is a big flop and Pjanic is not developping as fast as we thought. Juninho was really above these players.

But I am still hopeful. I think we are going to have much more pleasure watching the matchs next season now that clone of Domenech left.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 15 Jun - 14:07:22

I'm looking forward to seeing it.. would you have liked to have Juninho back? Razz He is back at Vasco da Gama now, at 38, and will probably play for a full year before retiring.. maybe not as a player, but something?

Have Lyon set eyes on a player they think might be the "next Juninho"? I know that, last year they wanted Ganso, and even went to Brazil to watch Santos training, but he was obviously way too expensive..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 14:18:32

Yes we wanted Ganso last summer but finally we ended up paying Gourcuff 24 millions. It was our record buying. A french star that had been elected best player of the league and who was probably the future of the NT.

Unfortunately it turned out to be a very bad buy.

We will not buy very expensive this summer and we won't look for a playmaker maybe except Martin. We have young players (Grenier, Reale) and we want to give chance too them.

I hope our new coach will choose a 4-4-2. We don't have talented wingers anymore.

I would like to play

----New 6 (Fernando, Capoue, or Gonalons)
--Gourcuff----Martin
----------Pjanic
------Lisandro------Lacazette (Gomis)

And then we would see football fore sure.

For Juninho , he said he would like to come back as a coach one day. He would be welcomed once he finish his career.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 15 Jun - 15:34:32

OLpower wrote:Yes we wanted Ganso last summer but finally we ended up paying Gourcuff 24 millions. It was our record buying. A french star that had been elected best player of the league and who was probably the future of the NT.

We will not buy very expensive this summer and we won't look for a playmaker maybe except Martin. We have young players (Grenier, Reale) and we want to give chance too them.

I hope our new coach will choose a 4-4-2. We don't have talented wingers anymore.

I would like to play

--Gourcuff----Martin
----------Pjanic

For Juninho , he said he would like to come back as a coach one day. He would be welcomed once he finish his career.

Well, maybe Gourcuff will have a better season... It happens with some players, they start out pretty badly but then regain confidence and become quite good..

I'm proud to say that Juninho and I are from the same city in Brazil!

Oh, and is Bastos really set to go to Juventus then?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Wed 15 Jun - 17:59:35

3 years ... It's amazing how Lyon can be so tolerant.... lol
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 15 Jun - 18:40:15

Great news for Lyon, best of luck OLPower. I don't know why but I always had a soft spot for Lyon. Maybe because of Juninho who I really admired.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 15 Jun - 18:45:50

Gourcuff will make it I'm sure.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 15 Jun - 18:46:34

Congrats lol Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 15 Jun - 18:47:38

Too late for them, PSG is about to take over.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 15 Jun - 18:55:14

PSG are on the rise, as well. Ligue 1's gonna be exciting again.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 20:26:18

rsinatra wrote:
OLpower wrote:Yes we wanted Ganso last summer but finally we ended up paying Gourcuff 24 millions. It was our record buying. A french star that had been elected best player of the league and who was probably the future of the NT.

I would like to play

--Gourcuff----Martin
----------Pjanic

Well, maybe Gourcuff will have a better season... It happens with some players, they start out pretty badly but then regain confidence and become quite good..

I'm proud to say that Juninho and I are from the same city in Brazil!

Oh, and is Bastos really set to go to Juventus then?

I started to not believe in Gourcuff but I hope with a new coach and a new season he will get his level back.

Bastos will leave at 90%. He wants to leave, the club wants to sell him. The only eventual problem is if nobody meet the price required (around 15 millions€)
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 20:28:52

teague wrote:3 years ... It's amazing how Lyon can be so tolerant.... lol

Aulas screwed up big time, he offered a gold contract to Puel (250 000€/month) for 4 years. Arg.... Firing him was a financial blow but it was the right decision. We should have done it last year.

Puel is an absolute horror and I feel already sorry for the fans of his next club, except if he goes to Saint Etienne.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 15 Jun - 20:29:52

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Too late for them, PSG is about to take over.

Bring Qatar Saint Germain!!!!

Even with Puel hurting us during 3 years they failed to pass us. :king:
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed 15 Jun - 20:48:43

OLpower wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Too late for them, PSG is about to take over.

Bring Qatar Saint Germain!!!!

Even with Puel hurting us during 3 years they failed to pass us. :king:
Was he that bad? Very Happy I thought that Domenech was the worst France had to offer as a coach Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu 16 Jun - 9:35:19

Haha, great stuff.

These things sound better than the signing of a player.

I know how you feel, I felt that about Amauri and our old transfer guru Alessio Secco.

What a burden.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Jun - 13:04:07

Great news for Lyon fans.

I too one day hope to be free from the clutches of that evil fat bastard known as Mike Ashley.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 16 Jun - 13:19:34

L Equipe is reporting that Leonardo will be working to bring Lucas Marcelinho to PSG.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu 16 Jun - 13:46:35

milanista99 wrote:L Equipe is reporting that Leonardo will be working to bring Lucas Marcelinho to PSG.

Who is this and how is this related to Lyon?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu 16 Jun - 13:47:32

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Great news for Lyon fans.

I too one day hope to be free from the clutches of that evil fat bastard known as Mike Ashley.

Mike ashley is the owner? What has he done?

OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun 3 Jul - 11:29:28

This tool wants the club to pay him 7 millions in court. That's just outrageous.

I hope he run into a bus.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun 3 Jul - 13:28:15

OLpower wrote:I hope he run into a bus.

Bahahaha, your thread title made me lol too.

Great news for Lyon, I've always really liked them as a team. Shame you guys lost Toulalan though. Great player.

I think there is a good chance Gourcuff will be great under a new coach too. He did have a lot of potential.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down