Zealous
BarcaLearning
H.A.
Shamirr
Mano911
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Today - If Real Madrid Loss or Draw, I Will leave this form - Page 2 Empty Re: Today - If Real Madrid Loss or Draw, I Will leave this form

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:00 pm

BUMP

XD

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Today - If Real Madrid Loss or Draw, I Will leave this form - Page 2 Empty Re: Today - If Real Madrid Loss or Draw, I Will leave this form

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 pm

What's the point Nishank, he's gone Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Goodbye mayo, you came, you saw... Two out of 3 isn't bad... Very Happy
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

*Looks @ Op and says*
Bye.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Later brah

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:49 am

Only positive thing about the loss lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 am

Zealous wrote:Only positive thing about the loss lol
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 am

deezydeez wrote:there are always a handful of new barca and madrid posters that come out of the woodwork come clasico time.

As quickly as they arrive, they depart. Only a select few stick around for the long haul.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

Lol funny shit
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Hahah.....Have a great life OT
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Kuru wrote:I love your sig doc =D
Plus goodbye, and no more drama please

I love big butts! cheers

The xcx wrote:*Looks @ Op and says*
Bye.

Loool the worst self made bet ever XD :bball:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Zealous wrote:Only positive thing about the loss lol

looooooooooool
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 pm

The guy was a fake!!! He said he was a spanish, but when questioned he said he lived in tourist area of Madrid and was born in Pakistan. Oh yea and went out of his way to emphaise that he was a boy not a girl!! What the hell was that all about.

Note - all of this seem to happen just before Huntsman came back!!! Was that him trolling??
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Huntsman is not dumbass, that guy was. Happy he has left.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:54 am

futbol_bill wrote:The guy was a fake!!! He said he was a spanish, but when questioned he said he lived in tourist area of Madrid and was born in Pakistan. Oh yea and went out of his way to emphaise that he was a boy not a girl!! What the hell was that all about.

Note - all of this seem to happen just before Huntsman came back!!! Was that him trolling??

I checked his IP as soon as he registered and saw he was in Pakistan.

I was laughing my ass out when he was telling you he was in Madrid but I'm a good guy and i don't like to embarrass people hehehe.

Just a reminder. Don't lie about your location or nationality because there is nothing to be ashamed about.

Well if you just want to look cool in the internet well, ok... lol

But remember I know where you are lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:The guy was a fake!!! He said he was a spanish, but when questioned he said he lived in tourist area of Madrid and was born in Pakistan. Oh yea and went out of his way to emphaise that he was a boy not a girl!! What the hell was that all about.

I was laughing my ass out when he was telling you he was in Madrid but I'm a good guy and i don't like to embarrass people hehehe.

Just a reminder. Don't lie about your location or nationality because there is nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm next door, true story albino

OP was way too defensive. Seems like a guy who came from the goal.com comments section I used to lol at a few months back Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

JD deceived me, I thought this is a friendly forum, admin power abuse! banana :bow: Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 pm

why would someone be ashamed to be pakistani, i am pakistani. though live in qatar.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

affraid

Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2