Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid

3 posters

Go down

Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid Empty Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

In an interview on the Al Sadd official website, Raul makes it clear that he desired a move away from Los Blancos two summers ago.

“It was my decision to leave Real Madrid, I spent the best years of my life there and I was fortunate to play with a great generation of players and win major titles.

“I had another year left on my contract, but chose to taste a new experience. That’s what I did with Schalke, now I’m going to try to do the same with Al Sadd.”

Despite the Spanish football faithful deeming him one of the game’s biggest legends, Raul feels that he is undeserving of the label.

“I work as hard as I can in training, in the games we all work together as a group.

“Pressure can only be a positive thing; there’s no point to life without pressure, sportsmen have to deal with pressure every day to be able to meet their objectives.”

Raul concluded by sharing his thoughts on the success of the Spanish national squad, for whom he was capped 102 times.

“I would have liked to participate in the tournaments, but that’s the way it goes.

“I now spend more time with my family and I’m pleased with what I achieved playing for my country, which is now considered the best in the world after its recent success.”

Raul signed a one-year deal with Al Sadd of the Qatar Stars League on 12 May, 2012.

Raúl. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid Empty Re: Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 pm

your 2 years late :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid Empty Re: Raúl - It was my decision to leave Real Madrid

Post by Pedram Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Real Madrid section turning into news feed. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down