Luca
inderbaby
C.Marchisio #8
Halfsharkgator
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player Empty Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

According to leaks from sources close to Fiorentina Riccardo Montolivo would be close to Juventus as early as January. Montolivo would come in exchange for 3.5 million euros and the free loan of Iaquinta.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player Empty Re: Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player

Post by Halfsharkgator Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 pm

3.5 really? I would take go for it.. I don't particularly like montolivo but he's a more than decent midfielder to rotate with any of pirlo Vidal n marchisio.. Who knows how much playing time he'll actually get so I don't see the point in getting someone younger or a world class player as a back up for pirlo just yet. I'd be ecstatic if it happened in january
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player Empty Re: Media in Italy - Montolivo is close to being Juventus player

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

It would be great deal Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Great deal and player for that money :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

SKY just reported him as Juve player Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Those talking about it being a great deal, the reason his price is so low is because his contract ends at the end of this season. This is also the reason I love the move for both parties, low cost, low risk!
Juventus have their midfielder.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Great price, great player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Luca wrote:Those talking about it being a great deal, the reason his price is so low is because his contract ends at the end of this season. This is also the reason I love the move for both parties, low cost, low risk!
Juventus have their midfielder.

Just need this to be official now, I know about the contract but there were many clubs after him so it would be great if we got him! Marotta :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm not sure how many clubs were after him, truthfully
Milan may have been all smoke and then this move is not yet official but I am excited.
Midfield depth, low risk, could work out very well or else we just won't see him which doesn't hurt the squad at all!

Montolivo and 1 quality defender (LB or CB -> Caceres) and this Juventus can go places

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Luca wrote:I'm not sure how many clubs were after him, truthfully
Milan may have been all smoke and then this move is not yet official but I am excited.
Midfield depth, low risk, could work out very well or else we just won't see him which doesn't hurt the squad at all!

Montolivo and 1 quality defender (LB or CB -> Caceres) and this Juventus can go places

Great price. Very average player. Not an improvement on Pazienza or Marrone or probably even Pepe as a CM. I hope Im proven wrong but I cant see it happeneing
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Lynx100 wrote:

Great price. Very average player. Not an improvement on Pazienza or Marrone or probably even Pepe as a CM. I hope Im proven wrong but I cant see it happeneing

Not an improvement on Pazienza or Marrone and yet he is a starter for Italy :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 pm

He does things that neither Pazienza or Marrone cannot (offensively). He is inconsistent and no, not great, not better than either of the three starting midfielders but he fills a need for now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm

conte can get into his brain..i have no worries...he should be brought in to fill that creative void when pirlo is injured, rested, or playing shit. he is not intended to be an alternative to pazienza..they are two different players..montolivo under these conditions will be an excellent acquisition

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Timit Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

im an die hard inter supporter but i hope juve wins the leuge insted of milan come on JUVE
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 am

Timit wrote:im an die hard inter supporter but i hope juve wins the leuge insted of milan come on JUVE

:bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 am

inderbaby wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:

Not an improvement on Pazienza or Marrone and yet he is a starter for Italy :facepalm:

Exactly. Facepalm indeed. Why in the world is he a starter for Italy? Hes a talent wasted. So much potential. So little delivery. Unless he starts to unlock what hes capable of (only flashes of brilliance) Id rather have Pazienza start before him. Montolivo is just lazy. Plain and simple. And we all know how lazy does in Contes system..

Ask you friend, Krasic. Talented by lazy.

facepalm indeed.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am

Why would he start, he's Prandelli's pet.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 am

not sure if he'll make a real impact...
I don't see him being an upgrade from Aquilani...
Although Conte might carve him out to something great
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 am

Cotes wrote:not sure if he'll make a real impact...
I don't see him being an upgrade from Aquilani...
Although Conte might carve him out to something great

He dosen't need to be, he's a vice, a good enough one, plain and simple.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 am

Yeah but Montolivo has an equal role to Pazienza to play so that really does not matter and you never know, he will be playing for a contract so he might step up. Conte does not function with lazy players -> fact but Conte also manages to get the most of the players who work for him -> fact.

Don't condemn the player before he puts on the shirt, the deal is not even official. And if Montolivo can show us glimpses of his ability for 5 games this season that is already worth the transfer.

And I agree, he should not start for Italy but if he players for Juventus then it is inevitable. I also find the national team argument silly, in one thread you guys rage about people talking about Ogbonna being a national team player, now in this thread you praise Montolivo for the same accomplishment. Either or, not both.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

Montolivo is way better than Pazienza
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

Agreed, and will be in a different role so it is irrelevant.

I was really impressed with Marrone, I've said this a couple times now, he did very well for me.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Montolivo is way better than Pazienza

Definitely not from what Ive seen of him so far.

He has lots of potential but he is a nothing midfielder who is wasting most of his talent and only showing tiny glimpses of it. Doesnt deserve a national team starting spot.

As Luca says, hopefully if he conte comes, Conte can get him to flourish.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 am

Luca wrote:Agreed, and will be in a different role so it is irrelevant.

I was really impressed with Marrone, I've said this a couple times now, he did very well for me.

yea pazi and monto are two different types of midfielder i dont know why some ppl are comparing the two...montolivo would be used in a role similar to pirlo. pazienza doesnt play that pirlo role...same position in the field but not the same role....monto is more a director/creator and distributor thats why he is intended to b a vice pirlo...pazienza is a defensive mid who can also distribute (very good upgrade on sissoko)...

i firmly believe that conte can spark montolivo to life...there is no debate that he is a talented player its just his consistency is lacking...we need a vice pirlo to go after the scudetto or at least a champions league place..we are not planning to buy some big money mega talent to be VICE-pirlo.....montolivo would do..

marrone may be loaned out unfortunately...and i am anxious to see appelt-pires..

at the end of the day we must all remember FORZA JUVE!

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 am

Beppe Marotta in the coming days could announce the first deal of Juventus in January, and what a bargain! Riccardo Montolivo is now one step from the old lady, the midfielder of Fiorentina and National should arrive at the court of Count Antonio as part of an exchange with the Juventus striker Iaquinta, which greatly facilitate the success of the operation. In fact, the Valley have expressed great interest for Iaquinta who would travel to Florence. In short, on paper the deal has everything in order to conclude in the coming days. The only obstacle could be the return of Milan (but beware Inter READ HERE) on the player, even if Juventus have seen so far in the league is certainly appealing to players like Montolivo who want to win right away.

You could also affect
+ Juventus: Bianconeri Montolivo for Iaquinta. There is ok
+ Juventus: Bianconeri Montolivo! The purple gives it to Juve
+ Juventus - "It closes for Alex, Chelsea Storari is required by Villas Boas"
+ Juventus - Walcott, Cahill and Cissokho, three runs hot

In any case, as is rumored, the operation should end with a black and white outlay of approximately 3.5 million which must be added to the passage on loan until June of Iaquinta whose salary is paid entirely by Corso Galileo Ferraris. Or might come into play co-ownership of the attacker rejected by Mr. Conte. According to insiders the announcement is just around the corner, Montolivo was to be the first response to Juventus Tevez but apparently Milan is still in the race to the pole so the Argentine conditions now change significantly in the coming days because if it is confirmed Juventus hit Milan will have to worry seriously in view of the second stage of the season we will see a breathtaking race championship.

Meanwhile the men of Juventus lost for Juan Jesus that is now an Inter player. Now the hunt for the central defender moves back in the old continent with the same names in his notebook. According to the latest hour arrived from England in pole we would again be seen that Alex of Chelsea Villas Boas had decided to sell a crazy home-Blues. Marotta and Guild are ready to sink the 29 year-old Brazilian Central. We'll see what developments can be.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next