Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "

4 posters

Go down

Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "  Empty Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Speaking to Sky Sports in conjunction WyScout Forum 24 from the reporter and columnist for the issuer satellite Tuttomercatoweb Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed some of the world moves closer to Juventus for the next market. A deal that fades and one that comes close: "A very hot deal that is being developed at this time about Gaston Ramirez and the team he is more interested in Wolfsburg, which has developed very specific moves had already begun negotiations to anticipate competition . The Bologna expects a raise that puts the player of Juventus, but have not seen a player for your project tattivo is regarded as a playmaker, a role not foreseen by Antonio Conte. There should be no revival and the Germans would then have the road Volkswagen Arena to bring freedom to the young Uruguayan. Incoming Juve look a the median and launched profitable contacts for Asamoah, the deal is progressing well and the Ghanaian Udinese at the moment appears as the most concrete goal for the team and arrivabile Piedmont. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "  Empty Re: Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "

Post by Juventino89 Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Asamoah is class! Great player and still young. Would be happy of we sign him
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "  Empty Re: Di Marzio : " Ramirez is close to Wolfsburf. Asamoah is close to be Juventus player "

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

as a Ghanaian with great hope Ghana qualifies again for the World Cup in 2014, we do want all our players in-form and playing great, and with Essien losing his role to Mikel @ Chelsea and getting out of touch these days, I would be a bit laid back when it comes to this move. Though I'd love to see a Ghanaian player playing for my beloved team, I doubt this would be a right move for Asamoah and knowing Conte, it would hurt me to see Asamoah become a fringe player or being a sub for Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio......

I hate the idea of him sitting on the bench, I think he'd do himself some good by going to Milan or staying on @ Udinese, or perhaps joining Arsenal or something if that's what it takes to get him playing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

elmystique wrote:as a Ghanaian with great hope Ghana qualifies again for the World Cup in 2014, we do want all our players in-form and playing great, and with Essien losing his role to Mikel @ Chelsea and getting out of touch these days, I would be a bit laid back when it comes to this move. Though I'd love to see a Ghanaian player playing for my beloved team, I doubt this would be a right move for Asamoah and knowing Conte, it would hurt me to see Asamoah become a fringe player or being a sub for Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio......

I hate the idea of him sitting on the bench, I think he'd do himself some good by going to Milan or staying on @ Udinese, or perhaps joining Arsenal or something if that's what it takes to get him playing...

Well Vidal and Pirlo are way better than him and Marchisio in form I do know from where are u coming but still
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Gaston in Wolfs ? He needs to find better club maybe some English one
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down