Kev
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congratulations - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations

Post by messixaviesta Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
meaningless match tho banana

Consider this. Say you all win La Liga but lose both the Classicos. Would you ( both players and fans ) still be able to celebrate proudly and cheerfully?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

no classico is meaningless... every Barca or Real fan knows this
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Consider this. Say you all win La Liga but lose both the Classicos. Would you ( both players and fans ) still be able to celebrate proudly and cheerfully?

Yes. If we win the league then we deserve it. If we don't then we don't.

(Plus your reactions if that happens would be lol worthy Laughing)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

winning the title is always the most important thing. however we all know both teams would like to have one the two games won.
We have one already... Wink
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 pm

A bit late on forum, but congrats to all Barca fans and thanks for cognrats made by RM fans Wink
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Zealous wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Thumbs up

I love Real Madrid not to celebrate our first leauge title in 3 years because of a couple of lucky moments from Barca. banana

Seriously tho....why wouldn't we? Barcelona as a club aren't going anywhere.....we'll have plenty of oppurtunities to beat you in the future.........the leauge title of 2011/2012 can only be won once.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Calebvision wrote:I'm a Real fan, but, it's only a gmae, literally and figuratively! Still, Barca rose to the occasiona dn Real certainly did not.

It's my opinion that Real, colectively, aren't aware that it's a "zero sum game" and simply don not try hard enough to impose themselves on Barca, which is, in contrast, a much more confident team in these settings.

I'm now close to convinced that Real's best chnace is simply to attacke with abandon and the lineup should reflect that.

Don't know if the original poster was refering to Messi, whom I flet played a "solid" game but hardlt monumental.

Collective confidence won this game, in my opinion

Yep, Messi were welkl below par, everyone in our team stepped up and showed we are a better team.

Senor Penguin wrote:Congratulations, Barcelonistas.

This must be the third or fourth time I'm congratulating you guys since Goal.com. Fun to be a humble and respectful Madrid fan :lucas:

Cool Thumbs up

messixaviesta wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

:bow:

ragbirjosh wrote:
Zealous wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Thumbs up

I love Real Madrid not to celebrate our first leauge title in 3 years because of a couple of lucky moments from Barca. banana

Seriously tho....why wouldn't we? Barcelona as a club aren't going anywhere.....we'll have plenty of oppurtunities to beat you in the future.........the leauge title of 2011/2012 can only be won once.

Are u serious? That the most pathetic response ever :coffee:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:53 pm

So I suppose it's pathetic to celebrate a leauge title even if you lose twice yo your rivals?.Mate I was simply highlighting the fact that yes I would celebrate even if we lost to Barca twice., not sure if you could possibly have a problem with that.

Not sure how to interpret your response since the cofee man at the end really dosen't fit.

If it's the lucky moments comment that irks you......don't sweat it....you should have realised that I wasn't being particulaly serious since I put the Bannana at the end but you're knew and it's obvious you don't fully understand the unique language employed on this forum.

Anyway, not interested in fighting with you, especially in your own section in a congratulations thread of all places.Don't let the humor completely of my post (maybe you don't find it funny) get lost. I know that Barca outplayed us.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:So I suppose it's pathetic to celebrate a leauge title even if you lose twice yo your rivals?.Mate I was simply highlighting the fact that yes I would celebrate even if we lost to Barca twice., not sure if you could possibly have a problem with that.

Not sure how to interpret your response since the cofee man at the end really dosen't fit.

If it's the lucky moments comment that irks you......don't sweat it....you should have realised that I wasn't being particulaly serious since I put the Bannana at the end but you're knew and it's obvious you don't fully understand the unique language employed on this forum.

Anyway, not interested in fighting with you, especially in your own section in a congratulations thread of all places.Don't let the humor completely of my post (maybe you don't find it funny) get lost. I know that Barca outplayed us.

Lol maybe I misunderstood ur post a bit also, anyway, peace brother? Razz I guess I was reading in few threads if Real fans should be happily celebrating the title if they go on to win it, but lose both classicos... I must have said it somewhere, but it would be strange, and not a real worthy champion! Anyway I sort of type whatever is in my head sometimes, dont take it too seriously as well Razz Thumbs up
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:So I suppose it's pathetic to celebrate a leauge title even if you lose twice yo your rivals?.Mate I was simply highlighting the fact that yes I would celebrate even if we lost to Barca twice., not sure if you could possibly have a problem with that.

Lol maybe I misunderstood ur post a bit also, anyway, peace brother? Razz I guess I was reading in few threads if Real fans should be happily celebrating the title if they go on to win it, but lose both classicos... I must have said it somewhere, but it would be strange, and not a real worthy champion! Anyway I sort of type whatever is in my head sometimes, dont take it too seriously as well Razz Thumbs up

Exactly what I was talking about Razz

If we win the league despite losing twice it's going to rock! banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

If that happens, Real Madrid would be the first team in the history of El Clasico to win the league despite losing both encounters with Barcelona. That's something worth celebrating, if you ask me. Granted, actually defeating Barcelona in the league might be more satisfactory to some, including me. Not to mention the much needed moral boost the team would gain by defeating them, after such a long streak of unconvincing play and humiliating, demoralizing defeats.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2