We have so many unbalanced equations, to beat barca, we need to solve those

Go down

We have so many unbalanced equations, to beat barca, we need to solve those Empty We have so many unbalanced equations, to beat barca, we need to solve those

Post by SuperMAG Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I dont care how many topics created, usually i calm myself by playing and beating barca on fifa by 5-6 goals, but since my laptop is broken, i cant do that, so i will do what i others are doing here, bitch about our stupid players.

------------------------

First of all i will rate how the players did.

First of all, Casillas, he should have done better with the first and second, overall he did ok, but i expected more, he did had good saves.

Mourenho was completely wrong putting contrao as RB, he as *bleep* so badly by ineasta, it was just embarrassing to watch, had a huge role played in conceding the first and the 3rd goal. but he did have some very good tackles.

Pepe was our most solid defender, was clumsy as always but solid.

Ramos is headless, was all over the place.

Marcelo was also our most impressive defender, had numerous accurate tackes that stoped messi, alves, and many other attackers, mighty impressed with his defensive performance, didnt contribute much in to the attack but oh well he is a defender.

Alonso had a good game, he is slow, couldn't stand up to messi, but did steal many balls.

Lass was mighty impressive, he literally *bleep* messi so many times. i am quite surprised.

Khedira was our worst midfiedlers, he is sooooooooooo slow and big, lost many balls in short period of time, was the reason barca regained control, there is no way he can be effective in 4-2-3-1 against barca, he just isn't physically capable, kudos for mou to realize that and played lass there.

DiMaria was one of our worse players, i think he only had 5 % of accurate passes, he would run pass 2/3 players and then pass to santa who was flying around bernabeu. afcource maria passes are like worse on their own, but with High grass + rain water it became ridiculously worse. afcource people would say he ran tirelessly which he did, but *bleep* WITH THAT, i dont care how much he run, he is finished to me, kill him i dont care.

Ronaldo, OMG, what should i say, HE *bleep* up really bad, every time i see him against barca, i remember why we dont have drenthe or jeluion feubert guy, AS LONG AS WE HAVE HIM, we will never surpass barca, he is the worst player that can cope with barca style of play, was headless all the way, completely forgot how to play football, hell if it was me playing, a 172 midget, i would have done better then this f*************************ing shit head. OH GOD, i am saying so many bad stuff today, please forgive me. RONALDO IS FINISHED, replace him next season for neymer.

Ozil, he was ozil, nothing spectacular, was our second best attacker, controlled the ball with ease and had good passing accuracy. but nothing spectacular.

Kaka is finished, did nothing. So as higuain, was brought for nothing, i am happy that benz started, we could have worse game against if he didnt.

Benzema was our best, and our most dangerous attacker, he was mighty impressive, created so many chances, controlled the ball in difficult situations, and passed with accuracy, he was very very creative, our best chances came from his plays. scored a goal. thats it.

-------------------------

Now let see what my butt hurt head thinks in his depressed state now, i think there are so many stuff wrong , i will start from the back.

Casillas is the worst GK against barca, he just cant cope with midgets.

Ramos is not a natural CB, he was headless, its not the first time, from his past 4/5 matches, he leaves his position so often thus leaves gaps, he cant track attackers run behind him. yes his phyiscallity have saved him soo many times in the past games, but it will not always. we need a natural beast, experienced one who can be good partner to pepe. like chilini for example.

Contrao is not a Right back, he is a left back, play him there. or dont play him at all. FOR GOD SAKE MOU. what have you done.

Our midfield is very unbalanced, we have alonso whos is good stealer of the ball but slow and with bad technique. we have lass who is good physically and technically but is headless with bad passing and inconsistent, we have khedira who is good tactically but his physical body is too big and have no technical ability.

we need complete packages to compete with barca, someone who is technically and tactically good with great phonical capabilities, Like bastian schwinsitger and sergio ramos (i stand by this), Mvila, perhaps a fully capable sahin, may be gago (he stopped barca before).

Our attack is so unbalanced with maria and ronaldo, both have big big weaknesses, one is headless diver who just enjoys giving the ball to barca, and other is scared little kitten who has his worst performances against baca. I have never saw ronaldo have a good performance against barca. he had average performances, but never good.

The only places that shouldnt be changed are Casillas (GK) Arbeloa (RB) Pepe (CB) Contrao LB) Marcelo (RM/LM) Ozil (AMC) Benzema/higuain (CF).

If we ever want to win against barca, we need to reach the next level with the midfeild and get rid of ronaldo and di maria.

Our midfield is capable to win against any team in the world, but not barca, they just are not in the same level.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down