El Chelsea Fuerte
justdoit_
Khaled
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

realmadrid - Page 2 Empty Re: realmadrid

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:IMO, u can't win against this Barca [in other words beat them while playing better football] with this menatlity that realmadrid players has.
i'm not speaking about the 1-0 win, cuz even teams like numancia/getafe/kazan did it once it by parking the bus, playing 10 games against this team, sure u have the chance to win once..

u need players who will fight for realmadrid pride, not for their own benefits..
mourinho wants to win trophies to improve his CV, so does Cristiano ..

This is the difference between Barca & RealMadrid IMO.

Mentality!!

So which is it? Youth or Mentality..Make up your mind!

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm

omarish wrote:Higuain has outscored Ronaldo before (in his 1st season) even outscored Etoo, was 2nd to Messi. So yeah, we can score just as many with Higuain only difference is Higuain doesn't shit himself when he sees Messi and not only that but he doesnt give up.

Higuain :bow:

Please remind us what happened with Higgy in the CL that season.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 pm

I think the mentality Khaled is talking about is the giving up early (or I think so)

We gave up as soon as the 3rd goal came which was just painful to watch tbh and I can agree that if that was Castilla players playing there they would have fought to the last minute instead of giving up at the 60th minute...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:14 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:so essentially you are saying that to beat you we need to have a team of youth players ready to die for madrid?

mentality was the issue, but not the kind you describe. Ronaldo flopped his game, he cares, maybe he cares too much, put too much pressure on himself, and he flops.

lol
its one of the reasons.. not THE REASON! sure it needs time.. but IMO, to Build a Great team, first u should start with the youth players & add to them players from outside that can complete your team..

The Galactico! perez tried it first in 2000 & did it again in 2009, it didn't work & imo it won't.. its not just about buying superstars.. it should be a mix of both (youth & stars/ but stars that are willing to play for the team)..
Perez wants to win immediatly/ fastest way possible.. its not that easy!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:17 am

omarish wrote:I think the mentality Khaled is talking about is the giving up early (or I think so)

We gave up as soon as the 3rd goal came which was just painful to watch tbh and I can agree that if that was Castilla players playing there they would have fought to the last minute instead of giving up at the 60th minute...

This !
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:25 am

unless were talking about pride here, why do you even care so much about beating Barca?

You could very well win the league without beating (or even drawing) them...Stop obsessing over them and keep pounding everyone else in la liga and the league title will be yours lol...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:29 am

Once again Khaled, your "Madrid lose>build everything anew by introducing new players" is very deluded. We are already one of the top teams out there with some of the most talented young players. All they need is continuity of a sporting project, and they will mature overtime. We are not going to stop what we are doing to try out some noobs who not ready for what we are doing.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

I think the OP is right in the fact that they need to promote from within. Spain is in a golden generation right now and they are not using the local players who grow up playing La Liga style and have Spanish football in there veins.

I don't think people realize that out of the 14 players who stepped on the field for Madrid in the Clasico only 3 were Spanish. Pretty bad to not reap the benefits of what your country is producing.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 am

I honestly think this thread is a massive kneejerk. There was nothing wrong with Madrid, the calls for a complete overhaul, fire Mourinho, fire Perez, sell Ronaldo, etc. are hilarious.

That game wasn't even close to the 5-0 in terms of humiliation & being dominated, Madrid were going toe-to-toe with Barcelona until they gave up after the 3rd goal.

All 3 of Barcelona's goals were quite lucky really, Alexis had perfect placement but that was his only good chance all game and he's usually not as clinical as that, Xavi's goal I'm not even going to talk about, and Cesc put in a good header on the counter, but honestly how many headed goals do Barca score?

If Ronaldo didn't soil himself during even once out of the several chances he got, and the massive deflection didn't happen, a 2-2 wouldn't have been an unfair result. None of the Madrid fans would be all agitated then.

I'm pretty sure only the Madrid fans on this forum are hardcore panicking over that game. Mourinho & the players are obviously disappointed but none of them are too worried about the loss, and the fans at the Bernabeu saw Madrid play a good game, only losing due to some unfortunate stuff.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

Khaled, could you possible in your right mind even dare to make the proposition Silva and Ronaldo swap 48 hours ago? Don't think so!

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:57 am

realmadrid - Page 2 Tmp_phpbxsn_Yu_This_thread_is_bad_and_you_should
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 am

This thread. :facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 am

Khaled, your shots at destabilizing even further are deplorable.

Mourinho is the right coach for Madrid, and Ronaldo is also the right player. What they need to do is keep doing what they have been doing, ask any honest Barca fan with a good football knowlodge (not you), they'll admit Real is getting closer every day.

Honestly, had it been a Madrid fan doing the oposite of this thread (if Barca had lost), it would have been locked.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 am

Stunt you have lost a sig bet, I suggest you get on it :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:27 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Stunt you have lost a sig bet, I suggest you get on it :coffee:

Oh shit I forgot

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:so essentially you are saying that to beat you we need to have a team of youth players ready to die for madrid?

mentality was the issue, but not the kind you describe. Ronaldo flopped his game, he cares, maybe he cares too much, put too much pressure on himself, and he flops.

lol
its one of the reasons.. not THE REASON! sure it needs time.. but IMO, to Build a Great team, first u should start with the youth players & add to them players from outside that can complete your team..

The Galactico! perez tried it first in 2000 & did it again in 2009, it didn't work & imo it won't.. its not just about buying superstars.. it should be a mix of both (youth & stars/ but stars that are willing to play for the team)..
Perez wants to win immediatly/ fastest way possible.. its not that easy!!

THIS :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 am

we are pretty much doing what we can with what we can do. if you understand that.

firstly, theres 0 chance of getting del bosque, silva, or lahm.. also though you didnt mention it, no way we can get messi, piggy, xavi, puyol, vidic, ferdinand, or alves.

there are certain things that just wont happen in reality.

the best thing we can do is keep mourinho who i still maintain is one of the top 5 managers in the world. and introduce more of our youth players who have a lot of talent and can help us in the future.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 am

Buy Crouch but play him ONLY in El Clasico and loan him out for the rest of the season. Done.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2