Post by Blue Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 pm

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/95944.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Mill

Post by Kick Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm

yeah I saw that, I'm glad. sneijder is not what we want.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 pm

His agents are so stupid. Now one of his agents is saying that he should move to Madrid because they are the best club in the world. Only a few weeks after his chief agent said he shouldn't move.

Tbh I think it's best for Neymar if he stays at Santos until he's 21.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

english_jewel wrote:His agents are so stupid. Now one of his agents is saying that he should move to Madrid because they are the best club in the world. Only a few weeks after his chief agent said he shouldn't move.

Tbh I think it's best for Neymar if he stays at Santos until he's 21.

He is trying to inflate Neymar price, so he can get the most money.

Madrid is not even a contender for Neymar signing.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Sneijder

Sneijder: "I love Inter but... Only God knows if I will stay."
"I am saddened by the injuries and defeats. For the fans I would not say if I'd stay but only thanks."
"And if I'm still here, I will give everything."

Life of a star. For Yolanthe, though. "Today I was asked three times to take a picture. And it was fine so I did." Wesley Sneijder laughs. In Los Angeles, his wife is better known because she has been working in California for a few weeks and she will continue doing so because requests are not lacking. Wesley can still enjoy the holidays with a relative anonymity because he is not completely unnoticed. Especially when, as happened a few days ago, he went to the stadium to watch the match of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Photos with the Beckham family, interview with ESPN and joke: "I'll come and play here." Fortunately, Soren Lerby, his agent, is thousands of miles away: next week will be in Milan for talks with Inter technical director Marco Branca for the future of his client. The funny thing is that the interests and image of commercial of Sneijder, husband and wife, are handled by Creative Artists Agency who has many clients in Hollywood. Nothing strange, expect that the president of European division is Peter Kenyon, the former director of Chelsea during Abramovic's first era. Comic life indeed.

Wesley, this season was a bit strange after that perfect year. Now how do you feel?
"When you had the best year of your life, you could imagine that next year you would win something less. People's lives can not always be perfect. In 2010 I won everything with Inter other than the European Super Cup; with Holland, I was in the World Cup Final and to finish a wonderful summer, I married the women that I love the most. So it was an incredible year. But I had fun with Inter the second time, and I was fine and I am happy even if we did not win everything that we set as our goals."

How are the relationships with Leonardo and your teammates?
"I have a great bond with my teammates and the coach. I consider them as brothers. The season that just finished was not easy and unfortunately I suffered many injuries. But I am proud that we won the Italian Cup: we did it with a great team, all together, united until the end."

You know that there is much talk in Italy of your potential move to London and specifically to Chelsea. Are you still happy at Inter or the recent past has left you in bitterness?
"No, I have never been angry or disappointed with Inter. I love Inter with all my heart. I was disappointed and angry just because we did not get the results for which we fought so hard for. And of course I was angry because of all the injuries that I had. I was angry with all the bad luck that haunted me in recent months. But like I said it is life, and I will try to take the best of it. If things do not work out, I tend to get angry with the situation, never with the club."

Without you, the Dutch national team drew the friendly with Brazil and lost in a penalty shootout with Uruguay. Do you feel like the leader of the Netherlands?
"I never feel like the leader, in a team there are usually many. I know that I am an important player for the Netherlands and I regret not being there for those games, but I really need a rest to cure myself after the last muscle problem. I think it was a wise choice, it was the best for everyone."

Next year is the European Championship: what are your expectations because you will play as the runner up at the World Cup? Do you think that you can take revenge on Spain?
"I have a good feeling. I feel that we can win something in the coming year. Perhaps the European Championship, and maybe one day even the World Cup... We are still young and we have great ambition, faith, and energy just to beat all other countries."

Are you missing Mourinho? Are you two still in touch?
"In a way I miss Mourinho because he is a great coach and a great person. But it's not that I can not play without him. I am happy and full of positive energy for next season and for me it is not important with what coach I will play for but the most important thing is to get back out there and show everybody what I can do. Of course, Mourinho and I are still in touch, and I am glad because I admire and love him."

How hard was it for you to stay away from Yolanthe in this period?
"It was very complicated because my wife gives me so much love, lots of energy and I have it beside me everyday. But I'm also very proud of her talent at her work and I am glad that there are opportunities here in Los Angeles. When people invite you to do an important job, you can not resist. And I'm very proud of my Yolanthe."

In Italy, there is another scandal that just broke out. So you, who is on holiday, are able to follow the news? Are you happy to be part of Italian football, or embarrassed?
"I don't know what to say because these days I am not in Italy so I don't know what exactly is happening and with the little I know, I can not judge. I am enjoying the holidays and for the moment, that is all I'm doing."

What would you like to say to the Inter fans?
"The Inter fans have always behaved extremely well with me. They are always great and I just want to tell them thanks. And then, God will decide where my future will be: only he knows. But one thing can be certain: if I stay at Inter, I will give my all to win everything again."

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 am

Palermo want 45m for Pastore
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:59 pm

too expensive!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am

If Cesc goes to Barca, We'll try get Thiago!

Bayern want Alex if they don't get Boateng.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:too expensive!

You said you wanted Aguero?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 am

english_jewel wrote:

IMO this is going to be the last transfer Period where we'll splash the cash.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 am

kick mars wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

IMO this is going to be the last transfer Period where we'll splash the cash.

Yeah yeah we'll see. Roman will want more, unless the next manager can get the academy running

By the way I was asking Infi that because he wants Aguero and Aguero will not be any less expensive than Pastore.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 am

I know, I was just adding my 2 cents, Even if we don't get our youth going we'll still spend less due to FFP
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 am

kick mars wrote:I know, I was just adding my 2 cents, Even if we don't get our youth going we'll still spend less due to FFP

Well we better get our youth going because in the future it'll be essentially them or nothing.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 am

We will, I trust what Roman is doing, and IMO, if we play some of them this year we'll be fine.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 am

Apparently Chelsea failed with a bid for Modric, but it's likely they will return with a better offer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 am

kick mars wrote:If Cesc goes to Barca, We'll try get Thiago!

Bayern want Alex if they don't get Boateng.

Thiago- He is a great talent but imo he is in the same level as Josh, and i would have to say no. Why would he leave Barca bench to Chelsea bench? if he leaves Barca it will be for playing time, not for trading for another club bench.

If Chelsea were to adopt Barca style, then Thiago and Josh would do very well in imitating Xavi and Ineista.

Alex- If he were to leave lets gets a RB, and play Iva at his natural position.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 am

Agree with Blue on Thiago.

We don't need Thiago, Mceachran, Kakuta and Piazon all in for the same position

But on Alex leaving, if we do sign Viel, and we opt for iva to play cb, wheres luiz going to play? Luiz is more important, and so iva would be on the bench. Not saying that is wrong

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am

I don't know if Thiago, Mceachran, Kakuta, and Piazon are all in for the same position.

Mceachran and Thiago, yeah i would agree the others not so much.

Piazon- He is currently a SS, it remains to be seen how he develops. Kakuta is a winger/CAM.

Thiago is made for the 4-3-3, he could be amazing for Barca and quite honestly i don't understand why they want Csec back when they have such a talented player.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 am

Blue wrote:I don't know if Thiago, Mceachran, Kakuta, and Piazon are all in for the same position.

Mceachran and Thiago, yeah i would agree the others not so much.

Piazon- He is currently a SS, it remains to be seen how he develops. Kakuta is a winger/CAM.

Thiago is made for the 4-3-3, he could be amazing for Barca and quite honestly i don't understand why they want Csec back when they have such a talented player.

Well what I meant by that was that there is no point in having so many talented players at your club but so much so that giving them game time would be a problem, especially seeing we love to buy. You could even add de Bruyne to that list, and when you look at that amount of talent we have in midfield and the amount of senior players we currently have in midfield, it all doesn't fit in and essentially we'll have to keep loaning them as them rotting on the bench won't help. As I said, all the players above have great talent and potential and it's better to work with few at a time and make them world class, rather then have so many of them that you can't even concentrate on one fully. Kind of what's going to happen to Kallas now, if Bruma doesn't have a single hope of making it to the squad at least for another 2-3 years, what hope does he have? Only have so much talent that you can handle.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 am

Kalas will be a youth player for a few more years IMO. He's what 18?

Bruma should be given a squad player spot in a year or two in place of Alex IMO. Then when Terry is no longer a starter play Luiz-Ivanovic with Bruma as a sub.

Then Kalas to take Terry's spot when he retires.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 am

kick mars wrote:Kalas will be a youth player for a few more years IMO. He's what 18?

Bruma should be given a squad player spot in a year or two in place of Alex IMO. Then when Terry is no longer a starter play Luiz-Ivanovic with Bruma as a sub.

Then Kalas to take Terry's spot when he retires.

All this will only be done if we actually give the youth a thought. Otherwise it will always remain easier said than done.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 am

That is the first step in my Ideal plan.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Nathaniel Chalobah is Terry successor imo, the kid is an amazing and he is only 16. Josh and Chalobah are out most talented youngsters from our academy.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Blue wrote:Nathaniel Chalobah is Terry successor imo, the kid is an amazing and he is only 16. Josh and Chalobah are out most talented youngsters from our academy.

But Chalobah is a rb, not a cb?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Sorry for the late reply... Aguero is awesome Twisted Evil (I'm biased). I know that there is no realistic chance of Aguero ending up in Chelsea now..

I hope our youth policy works Sad

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 am

I found a couple of interesting rumours.

Neymar too much for Chelsea

Good article on Modric, Guus and AVB
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down