Ganso
TheRedStag
lenear1030
jibers
emassy
50 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

CWC Final: santos vs barcelona - Page 10 Empty Re: CWC Final: santos vs barcelona

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 pm

I'll probably not post today in here because this forum is made up of knee jerkers.good game from barca,disappointing first half for Santos.ganso was fantastic today

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CWC Final: santos vs barcelona - Page 10 Empty Re: CWC Final: santos vs barcelona

Post by Vapotrini Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:Thanks.

Next time Barca may very well send me and my friends. It would definitely be a closer game.

FFS I could probably score 500 goals in that league.

U wont even catch be bench on the relegation team ... champion Rolling Eyes

My point exactly. That's the sort of scrubs Santos needed to play against.

Truth hurts I know, but it IS THE TRUTH. I only wanted to see a good football game. Sorry for being honest (albeit somewhat harsh).

From what I saw there are very, very few teams (judging solely on this performance) in Europe who Santos would trouble.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

Next time Barca may very well send me and my friends. It would definitely be a closer game.

Truth hurts I know, but it IS THE TRUTH. I only wanted to see a good football game. Sorry for being honest (albeit somewhat harsh).

They have an awful defence ... but they did win the libertadores .... did u forget how hard u won against Estudaintes ? or how u lost to a Internacional led by a 17 y.o Pato ? lol scrubs u say ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

They have an awful defence ... but they did win the libertadores .... did u forget how hard u won against Estudaintes ? or how u lost to a Internacional led by a 17 y.o Pato ? lol scrubs u say ....

No I didn't. That's why I'm so shocked. I was expecting a real game.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Ganso wrote:I'll probably not post today in here because this forum is made up of knee jerkers.good game from barca,disappointing first half for Santos.ganso was fantastic today
Ganso wasn't that good imo, best Santos player but he didn't do much of note tbh.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

ive been saying all along...Santos aint that good a team...

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

it was a strange year in south american soccer

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm

pUsHa wrote:

LOOLL what a terrible comeback, you just made the league sound worse by saying this...
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 pm

@ Vapotrini.

There's no need to bag on Santos.

They didn't have much of a game plan going into this, as we all saw in the 90 minutes. We were at our brilliant best tonight, and that's quite a task for any team to stop. We came out, did our thing, and stopped them from doing theirs. They are a team that runs on rhythm, once they get into the groove, they are a very very very dangerous side.

They were given a footballing lesson like a alot of teams, but to bag on them and say they're pathetic and rubbish is just low..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Ganso wrote:I'll probably not post today in here because this forum is made up of knee jerkers.good game from barca,disappointing first half for Santos.ganso was fantastic today
Ganso wasn't that good imo, best Santos player but he didn't do much of note tbh.
he got neymar 1 on 1 with the gk two or three times. he did his job
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

doesnt help since youve been hyping up the south american teams and leagues to kingdom come.. now feel the butthurt flow..... granada would have better defenders than santos
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
he got neymar 1 on 1 with the gk two or three times. he did his job

I agree Ganso impressed me that game. Was the only one performing the 1st half and did everything right with the little of the ball he had.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

LOOLL what a terrible comeback, you just made the league sound worse by saying this...

Really? Ya think there Lex???? You're about as sharp as a butter knife. A real criminal master mind you are!! Rolling Eyes

Just remember this: I haven't said a single thing anyone here (outside of Brazil) wasn't thinking throughout the entire (or second half in my case) game.

Thoroughly disappointing.

Next time I'll be sure to close my eyes and pretend it was close.

They sucked ass! Sorry, but no other way to sum it up. I'd say the very same if it were my team. The truth is truth... no matter how politically in/correct or however we chose to disguise/ignore it.

Done here.

Great game Santos... it was so close. Was on the edge of my seat the entire 15 seconds you actually had possession.

Andres Iniesta wrote:@ Vapotrini.

There's no need to bag on Santos.

They didn't have much of a game plan going into this, as we all saw in the 90 minutes. We were at our brilliant best tonight, and that's quite a task for any team to stop. We came out, did our thing, and stopped them from doing theirs. They are a team that runs on rhythm, once they get into the groove, they are a very very very dangerous side.

They were given a footballing lesson like a alot of teams, but to bag on them and say they're pathetic and rubbish is just low..

In the real world -definitely-. On here? Surely you're joking! These idiots pray for nothing more than for Barca to fail. They scratch and claw like termites eating away at your roof, relentlessly, scrutinizing every single thing said or done. Like parasites, in every sense of the word. So trust me, forgive me if I don't chose to take the higher road as in my eyes they deserve every last second of me laughing at them right now (like i am). Glad they again got to taste a good ole fashioned Barca ASS KICKING! They're angry, oh boohoo.. too friggin' bad, wipe away those little crocodile tears and wait for your little eggs to drop. For you're just a little child and if you get so wound up over internet "fatigue", then quite frankly... you really need to get out more.

This is sport and winding each other up is part of it as far as I'm concerned. As far as everyone in the real world is concerned really.... If you guys don't realize that by now, you have a long, long way to go.

You guys take this too personally. Giving each other talk is a huge part of rivalries. It's in no way personal.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 13 times in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 pm

just saying, Santos doesn't represent all of South American soccer

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Honestly, Neymar is a poor man Pato at the same age and, Santos could not make Europa League last 32.

Barca could have scored 8 goals today.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

I've got to admit I expected way more from Santos as they are better then what they showed. Especially from Neymar, I mean there are times when you face a better team and your not going to score or have a big impact but he was lost today and for my money Ganso played much better.

ALSO, Santos' coach is an idiot. Right when I saw the starting line up I looked at my roommate and said OMG Santos is gonna get killed. You have to start Elano if you want to retain the ball at all and have a chance. By the time they put him in the game was over, I mean what the hell was he thinking? Elano is just as important for that team as Neymar and Ganso as he is there Xavi for lack of a better compairison.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

diptiman wrote:

doesnt help since youve been hyping up the south american teams and leagues to kingdom come.. now feel the butthurt flow..... granada would have better defenders than santos
dude,no i havent,stop talking bs,I NEVER said south american teams are better or even on the same level as top european teams like barca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

braylann wrote:just saying, Santos doesn't represent all of South American soccer

yeah, boca does, 3 years without even qualifying for the Libertadores.

i hate when argentines try to look better than the brazilian teams, which have won the last two competitions. whatever you say about santos, neither you nor anyone in the world can't deny that the brazilian league has the best squads and players in America atm, thanks to our economical growth.

diptiman wrote:

i truly dont understand this european hatred. really, why?

so, are real madrid not good enough for europe because they too lost to barcelona, 0-5 last year, 1-3 this year? are man utd not good enough? barcelona is beating spanish teams 4-0 5-0 every other weekend, and bossed AC Milan on both games, that 3-2 might as well have been 6-2 because they were so much better.

i am not trying to deny that our defense was awful, just bloody messy (playword ha!) and terrible. it's been like that for some time. at least now i think we'll buy some new cbs and stuff, we need some real quality on the back, because upfront i think we're doing pretty well. ganso did alright. cant blame borges for not touching the ball. the expectations on neymar are huge, the kid is 19, so i really wasnt surprised by his underperformance... santos will rise up again, you'll see us at the libertadores.

we were bossed by the best team in the world, like all the other european giants already have been. our players were extra nervous because it was a final, so after it was 2-0 we just lost it.

Last edited by rsinatra on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

braylann wrote:just saying, Santos doesn't represent all of South American soccer
yeah,velez are much better as you say Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Ganso wrote:
yeah,velez are much better as you say Laughing

couldnt beat the peñarol which we shouldve beaten 4-0 Laughing (or at least 2-0, we had to score an own goal on the final)..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm

rsinatra wrote:

i hate when argentines try to look better than the brazilian teams, which have won the last two competitions. whatever you say about santos, neither you nor anyone in the world can't deny that the brazilian league has the best squads and players in America atm, thanks to our economical growth.

diptiman wrote:

so, are real madrid not good enough for europe because they too lost to barcelona, 0-5 last year, 1-3 this year? are man utd not good enough? barcelona is beating spanish teams 4-0 5-0 every other weekend, and bossed AC Milan on both games, that 3-2 might as well have been 6-2 because they were so much better.

i am not trying to deny that our defense was awful, just bloody messy (playword ha!) and terrible. it's been like that for some time. at least now i think we'll buy some new cbs and stuff, we need some real quality on the back, because upfront i think we're doing pretty well. ganso did alright. cant blame borges for not touching the ball. the expectations on neymar are huge, the kid is 19, so i really wasnt surprised by his underperformance... santos will rise up again, you'll see us at the libertadores.

we were bossed by the best team in the world, like all the other european giants already have been. our players were extra nervous because it was a final, so after it was 2-0 we just lost it.

still granada has a better defense than you..nothing to be ashamed of really
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:03 pm

diptiman wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

diptiman wrote:

still granada has a better defense than you..nothing to be ashamed of really

lol i want to see how granada's defense would act before Barcelona on a Club World Cup final.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Why is everyuone comparing Santos to relegation fiddle.

Pretty sure Santos are much closer to Atletic Bilbao in terms of stature.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

Santos... lol
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Catracho wrote:Santos... lol

santos: libertadores champions, runners-up at the cwc..

corinthians: coudln't beat dep. tolima on the libertadores qualifying play-offs, with ronaldo and r. carlos on the team.

i think santistas like me are still proud Smile
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Told you they wouldn't have more than 20% possession. Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next