SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil

+3
Luca
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
7 posters

Go down

SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil  Empty SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

In January, the department probably will lose offensive Juventus Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni, players that are no longer in the plans of the club in Corso Galileo Ferraris. Beppe Marotta would be looking to fill part of these departures, with the arrival of a young prospect, followed by several weeks now. As reported by Sky Sports in the evening, the Juventus general manager, would be planning to take the market as early as winter Mattia Destro, owned by the Genoa striker, but this season on loan at Siena. The player had a goal for June, but according to rumors collected by satellite broadcaster, Juventus could anticipate the timing of the operation and bring Right to Turin as early as January, perhaps by inserting some counterpart in the negotiation technique.

Something for Luca Toni. According to Sky Sports, you would have lengthened the list of suitors of Pavullo attacker, leaving preached in the Old Lady in the window of the winter market. The player had requests from Germany and was evaluating proposals from the United States. But now, according to the latest rumors gathered by the experts of the issuer satellite market, Toni would come a couple of offers from Brazil, even though when you do not know the names of the clubs concerned.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil  Empty Re: SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 pm

DESTRO !!! I always took him to my teams in FM he is amazing even thou he is x interista Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil  Empty Re: SKY - Destro Might come to Juve, Luca Toni offers from Brazil

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:DESTRO !!! I always took him to my teams in FM he is amazing even thou he is x interista Smile

I love him too! Did anyone see his last two goals with the U21 team! AMAZING
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 pm

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Wow. Dont know anything about this kid, but if that goal is anything to go by, I would love to have him.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Looks promising...
just hope he turns out a good buy if we sign him
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:25 pm

No thanks, or at least not until he proves himself more. Seems the type who will drift . Much like acquafresca. Could be wrong but I'm not convinced by him
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:58 pm

he's a hot prospect in italy..i say grab him..with time he'll break into the azzuri and we all know the tradition that juve has with the azzuri is another thing that makes us special..i think the board is wary of that..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 am

pasquale22 wrote:No thanks, or at least not until he proves himself more. Seems the type who will drift . Much like acquafresca. Could be wrong but I'm not convinced by him

What do you think is going to happen, Juventus will buy him and put him into the starting 11?
He could be one for the future, if Juventus can acquire co-ownership or buy and instantly loan him back out it might be worthwhile

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 am

pasquale22 wrote:No thanks, or at least not until he proves himself more. Seems the type who will drift . Much like acquafresca. Could be wrong but I'm not convinced by him

Sorry, but I got to disagree. What does he have to prove? He's already 21 years old playing in Serie A and showing his worth. I love Immobile with a lot, but the guy is 24 years old and is finally proving his worth in Serie B lol... Anyways, why not have both for the future? I see nothing wrong with that.

What about someone like Gia' from Atalanta? He's leading the U21 side with goals and is also linked with Juve. I don't see why not.

juventus101 wrote:Wow. Dont know anything about this kid, but if that goal is anything to go by, I would love to have him.

He actually has many more.

Luca wrote:
What do you think is going to happen, Juventus will buy him and put him into the starting 11?
He could be one for the future, if Juventus can acquire co-ownership or buy and instantly loan him back out it might be worthwhile

Exactly, we did that with Paolucci a long time ago.. with Siena. But then again, Paolucci wasn't as promising, Destro is. That in fact is a great idea, let him say in Siena, gain experience there.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down