Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid

+2
BarrileteCosmico
huntsman
6 posters

Go down

Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid  Empty Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:45 am

The retired striker has stated that there is still a large gap between the Spanish giants, but noted the Santiago Bernabeu club can retake top spot on Saturday

Brazil legend Ronaldo has insisted that Barcelona were worthy winners of Saturday's crunch match against Real Madrid.

The Catalan giants secured the full three points despite going behind in the first minute of the game, and moved ahead of their great rivals at the Primera Division summit.

Ronaldo, who played at Camp Nou between 1996 and 1997 and at Madrid from 2002 to 2007, also stated that he wants Jose Mourinho's side to win the title, but conceded the La Liga giants are still some distance apart.

"It looked to me that Barcelona completely dominated [the match]," he told Onda Cero. "There is still a very big technical difference.

"I hope Madrid win La Liga and the Champions League. Barcelona are still superior in terms of quality, but Madrid can retake the lead on Saturday."

Meanwhile, the 35-year-old was noncommittal when asked about the future of Santos star Neymar, who is represented by his company.

"I do not know, he has just renewed his contract with Santos," Ronaldo said. "I do not know."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/12/14/2802339/brazil-legend-ronaldo-barcelona-dominated-the-clasico-and
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid  Empty Re: Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 am

When I read this I thought "S*******T, Pele has doomed us forever!"

It turns out it was only Ronaldo Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid  Empty Re: Brazil Legend: Barcelona are superior to Real Madrid

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 am

Obviously

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 am

Ronaldo is deceived by Real Madrid, now he is suffering.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 am

english_jewel wrote:Obviously

At Madrid's current form, they need something fresh from the drawer board.
4 - 4 - 2 is the way to go. Create traffic in the middle, play players who can control the ball and rotate it through a playmaker.

As much as i hate to say it, and now i will be called a troublemaker by Madrid fans, Barca are superior, the type of superior that you cant catch up with this current squad, or play, or season.

Madrid needs to adapt through other methods.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 am

Oh Ronaldo, thank goodness it was you and not more Peleisms
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am

Duh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 am

jibers wrote:Duh.

I know its obvious but the majority in Madrid Camp dont acknowledge it.

Just my three quarters of a dime.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:21 am

huntsman wrote:

it's pretty obvious. you could even see it on mous face. hes run out of ideas. As far as GL goes

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:38 pm

jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

it's pretty obvious. you could even see it on mous face. hes run out of ideas. As far as GL goes

You can get your tactics right, but if the players don't execute nothing the manager can really do tbh.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 pm

We are weak minded. We doubt our abilities.

The bleeding will not stop here. We will lose again in the CL whe we meet them. Until i see a new Real Madrid, until that moment arrives, we will continue to lose against them.

We need a breather, a fresh start. We need to play players that are good against them and that normally perform well, like Kaka and Lass. They are oalways on top form. Introduce Varane at CB. Play the useless and slow CR7 as a poacher.

Cut the line of passing in the middle for them by playing fast, agressive and skilled midfielders.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Play 4 - 4 - 2.

Enough with the 4 - 3 - 3

What do you guys think we are? Another Barca or Holland team?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down