The Franchise
Khaled
BarrileteCosmico
alexjanosik
Il Capitano
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Close Are Real Madrid To You? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Close Are Real Madrid To You?

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Il Capitano wrote:i guess 3 barca fans here, really didnt read anything.
read your op and answered the question.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Close Are Real Madrid To You? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Close Are Real Madrid To You?

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Il Capitano wrote:Don't get so fired up.

First of all im not a real madrid fan, so don't jump to personal attacks that don't even make sense, to build an argument against me.

Second of all why are you getting fired up, over my question to you, and my perceptions? They are only my perceptions and my opinions.

I asked one question and no one has answered it yet.

Instead you guys decide, moan about word choice, post irrelevant comments... no one has answered my question clearly.

It seems to me that you as fans are incapable of building good conversation, because you are too defensive.

Bottom line is that the matches have always been close in someway or the other, and small things have determined such.

HA HA, i knew that if i used luck on this you defensive mechanisms would...

1.Prohibit you from making conversation, because you get angered and defensive to easily.

2. Totally make useless comments that take to nothing.

All ive been seeing is barca fans say they would be winning 7 out 10 games, when in reality with mourinho they havent even done that...

Too much delusion in hear to make an argument, because everyone turns defensive, and blinds them selves.

Pathetic.
News flash, buddy. "luck" isn't an argument.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
eelir wrote:No i read your first post. But, the LUCK thing is mentioned soooooo much that it is making me sick. Every-time we rape RM there is something there, luck, referees, foul play...

It is getting ridiculous and pathetic.

RM are the only team (for now) who can do us real damage. They can win la liga. Are they better with us head-to-head? NO. A lot of RM fans reference the supercup game - can't you see? That was embarrassing for RM, even though they played a bit better, they played against 50% fit team, and lost. Simply put: WE ARE SUPERIOR.

If you or anyone else wants to push the LUCK thing go to general section.
Im not spreading luck in here like maple syrup on pancakes.

If you decide to only talk about your apparent frustration when looking at factors, then that makes you look a bit delusional, because i mentioned so many more, REAL things by the way, that i expected better, responses from anyone, instead of people angry with the word luck.

You guys are either misunderstanding or putting the blindfold on, and for that i leave.

Dude are you serious? Only in OP you mentioned luck 3 times, not to mention your imaginary results of games if "luck" was in RM side. Really, you should go check yourself up, it is not us who talk about imaginary things. And LM said it well, LUCK is not an argument. I gave you response as well in the second post. I'm not responsible for your perceptions. It looks like you do not consider a response something that you do not like.

And as for you not being RM fan, you appear as a Mou fan, and to me that is same shit.

This forum is RM infested, apart from 5-6 RM posters who i really read the posts and i like, the rest is crap and have your "if we had luck you would have won only on game" attitude. This is why i avoid general section, and i think you should stick there with this kind of ideas.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Il Capitano wrote:Don't get so fired up.

First of all im not a real madrid fan, so don't jump to personal attacks that don't even make sense, to build an argument against me.

Second of all why are you getting fired up, over my question to you, and my perceptions? They are only my perceptions and my opinions.

I asked one question and no one has answered it yet.

Instead you guys decide, moan about word choice, post irrelevant comments... no one has answered my question clearly.

It seems to me that you as fans are incapable of building good conversation, because you are too defensive.

Bottom line is that the matches have always been close in someway or the other, and small things have determined such.

HA HA, i knew that if i used luck on this you defensive mechanisms would...

1.Prohibit you from making conversation, because you get angered and defensive to easily.

2. Totally make useless comments that take to nothing.

All ive been seeing is barca fans say they would be winning 7 out 10 games, when in reality with mourinho they havent even done that...

Too much delusion in hear to make an argument, because everyone turns defensive, and blinds them selves.

Pathetic.

To answer your question from the title...I believe that we are very superior to Madrid. They cannot perform against us even with winning 15 games on the trot and with >70000 fans behind them in their own stadium. Add to that, WE BASICALLY GIFTED YOU GUYS A GOAL IN THE OPENING of the game. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US ABOUT LUCK......NO RIGHT AT ALL...when you guys relied on luck to get what little period of "advantage" you had. You may say, well if Ronaldo took his chances it would be better....I remember Messi missing a shot after robbing the ball of Ramos, which in another game would have been in the back of the net..Xavi missing a free header after alves put in a brilliant cross(2nd half)... as well as Iniesta not wanting to score a goal and instead passing the ball to Alves/Messi who had an empty net(2nd half).

If anyone is lucky, it's you guys for having Casillas to save your sorry asses each time.

We went to your stadium....We beat your asses......GTFOver it....... and GTFOut our forum.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:47 am

iterally can't believe you guys are responding to this blatant troll attemt.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am

jibers wrote:iterally can't believe you guys are responding to this blatant troll attemt.

Well initially I thought that this discussion may go somewhere(honestly..I did!) because he was relatively new to the forum and I didn't know which team he is a fan of(Mourinho in his avatar but that doesn't really say definitively anything).

but he was successful in pissing me off. Successful troll is successful.

And now he needs to gtfo
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 pm

shinigami99 wrote:
jibers wrote:iterally can't believe you guys are responding to this blatant troll attemt.

Well initially I thought that this discussion may go somewhere(honestly..I did!) because he was relatively new to the forum and I didn't know which team he is a fan of(Mourinho in his avatar but that doesn't really say definitively anything).

but he was successful in pissing me off. Successful troll is successful.

And now he needs to gtfo
:bow: your sig :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 pm

So i manage to troll the delusional and also one of tyhe "best trolls in the forum" in lm without even wanting to...

ffs am i god then.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:03 am

Didn’t read all the responses but I feel like saying that Madrid are closing the gap. They are not on our level yet but they are definitely improved since last year.
What worries me is that they seem to take “lesser” games more seriously than us
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 am

Honestly, I think Madrid are favourites to win the league, despite being a somewhat lesser team when going head-to-head.

The possession-based playing style of Barcelona shoots themselves in the foot against mediocre La Liga teams. When Xavi and Busquets are passing the ball amongst themselves and denying the opposition any chance to play football, the smartest course of action is to simply sit deep in two banks of 5, leading to a tedious game where Barca have 80% possession and can't create more than a handful of chances.

Madrid always go directly for the goal and often 'trade blows' with inferior teams, which gives the illusion of forfeiting possession and therefore control of the game, but is actually very smart tactically.

La Liga teams are heartened by the fact that they have much more possession vs Madrid than vs Barca, leading them to think that playing against Madrid is easier and that they could get a result if they go out to attack and seize the game. However, the opposite is true. Everyone comes out trying to attack Madrid and usually get a respectable amount of chances and possession, but with Casillas in goal and a ruthless offence, it's almost impossible to win.

Playing directly against teams and scoring a large amount of goals while also conceding a fair share > dominating the game and constantly getting 1-0, 0-1, 1-1s.

At this rate, it wouldn't matter if Barcelona crush Madrid 12-0 at the Camp Nou, they could very well still lose the league.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am

All that is quite true Omni. Which is why i really want Barcelona to win the league. Here is to hoping Madrid drop points in he second half...

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Who is to say Madrid wont run out of gas?

We plan to peak at certain moments in the season, which is why there are occassions where we arent at our very best but surprise surprise we come back to 100% at the crucial moments.

Its been talked about before, the unique physical preperation we do and how we peak at the right moments.

Whats to say Madrid arent the 15 year old who is about to score for the first time but in the end, will blow his load early lol

Unlikely indeed and not as dramatic, but I believe we have been through this before and are champions and carry that with us at all times. We never get rattled and we physically peak at the right times.

Lets see what Madrid will do, lets see if they last the full course and lets see how they handle the pressure of having to win games. Right now its rosey, but how about 5 games left to go, 1-0 down and the opponant is parking the bus. I believe in us in those situation, because we been there and done it, Madrid have not so they will have to prove themselves capable.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Madrid are a match for us in terms of consistency so far, but in terms of quality, we are superior.

Summed up so well that there's nothing left to say about this.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm a RM fan, chining in!

I'll reduce it to this: Barca play better as a unit. Real has to win on "sheer athleticism", against Barca.

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 pm

What do you mean by "sheer athleticism"?

You guys already tried a physical approach and it didn't work.

Or do you mean "sheer individualism", as in - 1 of your players takes the ball and dribbles our entire team and scores? Cause Messi is the only player in world football capable of doing this. In fact he did it to you guys in your own stadium.

So I don't think you can rely on that. Football is a team sport.

I think real madrid needs the following:

- A "one-shot one-goal" type of finisher. Someone like Milito for example.
- A truely experienced playmaker of the highest calibre. Like a prime Kaka. Ironic, I know Very Happy
-A better back four, especially CB's.
-Some good wingers who can cross wouldn't help either. Barca has a glaringly obvious weakness in the air, but I've yet to see anyone really take advantage yet.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:

- A truely experienced playmaker of the highest calibre. Like a prime Kaka. Ironic, I know Very Happy
-Some good wingers who can cross wouldn't help either. Barca has a glaringly obvious weakness in the air, but I've yet to see anyone really take advantage yet.

There are no, 1 shot 1 goal type finishers....Higuain and Benz are as good a finisher as they can get without buying someone who is more flawed in other areas. Milito seems a other-worldly finisher..and he was..but the counter attacking system of Inter gave him cleaner chances then ever before. No matter who you name, they wont finish signifantly better than what they have, I really believe that.

Kaka wasnt ever a playmaker, in fact, Ozil is more a playmaker then he ever was. Kaka played in Milan behind Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Rivaldo and co...all he did and what he was great at, was turning and blowing by defenders 1 v 1. I understand why you went for the "experience" part, but Kaka isnt really that guy imo.

I agree with a better back 4, but to be fair, who could they really buy?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

There are no, 1 shot 1 goal type finishers....Higuain and Benz are as good a finisher as they can get without buying someone who is more flawed in other areas. Milito seems a other-worldly finisher..and he was..but the counter attacking system of Inter gave him cleaner chances then ever before. No matter who you name, they wont finish signifantly better than what they have, I really believe that.

You could be right. It's just that when I look at Benz and Higuain, I don't see someone who can damage barca badly. Being so clinical at such a high level comes with experience, among other things. Benz/Higuain may eventually reach those levels as the skill is there, but as of now RM don't have a super-mentally strong clinical finisher. And I'm not just saying this based on a knee jerk reaction from CR7's performance in the last clasico. As a striker, it's hard to take your chances when you know your team is going to be outpossessed and dominated for the most part. It takes a special kind of player with MASSIVE focus to do what I'm asking.

Kaka wasnt ever a playmaker, in fact, Ozil is more a playmaker then he ever was. Kaka played in Milan behind Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Rivaldo and co...all he did and what he was great at, was turning and blowing by defenders 1 v 1. I understand why you went for the "experience" part, but Kaka isnt really that guy imo.

I used Kaka (in his prime) as an example because he can shoulder the responsibility of having every ball go through him, plus he's not slow. Guys like Pirlo and Riquelme are better playmakers, but the barca mid would run them into the ground as they're a lot younger and faster.

I agree with a better back 4, but to be fair, who could they really buy?

I really don't know, but I feel that their backline is lacking. RM fans always hype the sh*t out of their players so it skews people's opinions. Honestly, Pepe is a nobody, he's not that good. Ramos has the body type to be a beast at CB but lacks the intelligence.
Carvalho has been getting owned left and right in the clasicos. He simply can't keep up with the young barca hotshots.

They need a beast CB who can lead from the back. Someone who has such intensity and intelligence in their game that it strikes doubt in the heads of barca players. Someone like a Puyol or Nesta who can rile their team up when getting dominated. Unfortunately, players like that are made, not bought.

At the very least, they simply need more quality in their backline. Look at Inter's in 09/10 when they beat us - Lucio, Samuel, Maicon, Chivu, Motta.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:What do you mean by "sheer athleticism"?

You guys already tried a physical approach and it didn't work.

Or do you mean "sheer individualism", as in - 1 of your players takes the ball and dribbles our entire team and scores? Cause Messi is the only player in world football capable of doing this. In fact he did it to you guys in your own stadium.

LMG, I mean that, in my opinion Real can beat Barca by playing " playground ad lib soccer". I feel that Barca is the better "team" but not, necessarily, the best group of individual players. With all due respect to Messi ( whom I root against,strongly! ), not even he can do what you descrobed, in my opinon!.

I'm very confident that Real can get up, say 2-0 based on "individual outbursts", which would cause panic in Barcelona leading, possibly, to an unraveling.

I do believe that, as of this moment, Barca are the, slightly, better team, however.

I certainly do NOT advocate "physical play" as an intimidation tool! That is pathetic!

So I don't think you can rely on that. Football is a team sport.

I think real madrid needs the following:

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 am

Fair point about the experienced finisher who may thrive in the big moments better, I might agree there. Still hard to find though.

True, I agree about someone like Riquelme?Pirlo. They, like Alonso would of been out hustled by the frantic pressing I believe. Riquelme less likely though...but he does dissapear in big games for some reason. I just think Kaka was the wrong person, but I agree with your overall point.

As said, agree aboutt he defenders. Mou should of taken Lucio with him to Madrid instead of Carvalho. He tried doing the same at Inter and surely saw that would of been a mistake given how great Lucio was for them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:48 am

2953 km give or take 10 km.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 am

Hypothetically if you were to take over Madrid with their current squad, and you could instill any player in the world as their key playmaker (except barca players), who would you have? We'll assume you're kicking out CR7 lol. Or you can pick who to replace.
The goal is to defeat barcelona.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 am

Barca still better than Madrid, although Madrid have the depth and motivation to take over the league. I don't think Madrid would be better than Barca if they win the league but Barca beats them in more clasicos than not.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 am

Remember in LotR: The Return of the King, when Aragorn gets off the boat near the end, and has all those ghosts with him, and then they just pummel the hell out of the orcs? Barca are the ghosts.

I would say if I'm kidding or not, but I want to leave it up to ones imagination. Now you wanna go watch LotR? I knew it. Good choice. Go do it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

CBarca wrote:Remember in LotR: The Return of the King, when Aragorn gets off the boat near the end, and has all those ghosts with him, and then they just pummel the hell out of the orcs? Barca are the ghosts.

I would say if I'm kidding or not, but I want to leave it up to ones imagination. Now you wanna go watch LotR? I knew it. Good choice. Go do it.

I like your analogy. Madrid is clearly Mordor: Saurfloren, SaruMou, the Orcs (Di Maria, Ozil,), the ogres (Pepe) and the nazgul (CR).

While we, instead of the ghosts, are the Hobbits and the humans, we are the good guys.

The battle for the middle earth cup is about to start: There might be a day our shin pads will shatter, but today is not this day! There might be a day our shirts we'll lose their blaugrana colours, but today is not this day! There might be a day when the last of the Culés dyes, but today is not this day!!!! Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:Hypothetically if you were to take over Madrid with their current squad, and you could instill any player in the world as their key playmaker (except barca players), who would you have? We'll assume you're kicking out CR7 lol. Or you can pick who to replace.
The goal is to defeat barcelona.

No idea. Ozil has all the tools for the job, but he doesnt see enough of the ball in good areas because the midfield behind him and wingers to the side of him are pegged back.

The way Pep played last time out, he forced the wingers so deep and the 2 midfielders so deep, Ozil was so far away from anyone other than Benzema and had to have his back to goal. There was literally nothing he could do.

The problem is further back. They dont have the players with defensive skill to stop us in the midfield when they play a double pivot, so they leak chances. Only time they can slow the flow there is by playing 3 defensive players (Alonso, Khedira and Pepe last season) but then in turn they have no real connection from there to midfield so the attack suffers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:56 pm

free_cat wrote:
CBarca wrote:Remember in LotR: The Return of the King, when Aragorn gets off the boat near the end, and has all those ghosts with him, and then they just pummel the hell out of the orcs? Barca are the ghosts.

I like your analogy. Madrid is clearly Mordor: Saurfloren, SaruMou, the Orcs (Di Maria, Ozil,), the ogres (Pepe) and the nazgul (CR).

While we, instead of the ghosts, are the Hobbits and the humans, we are the good guys.

The battle for the middle earth cup is about to start: There might be a day our shin pads will shatter, but today is not this day! There might be a day our shirts we'll lose their blaugrana colours, but today is not this day! There might be a day when the last of the Culés dyes, but today is not this day!!!! Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats yo smokin brah? smoking
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next