pUsHa
FennecFox7
the xcx
Nirgal
huntsman
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  Empty Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

This is a clip about Cristiano before he bulked up. I will try to find a better quality video.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Don't know If anyone has mentioned anything about it, but doesn't it seem that his calves are proportionally bigger compared to his current version allowing him to have extra agility, acceleration and jump height?
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:37 pm

good times
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Why did you have to "Bleep" the balance in your body? You're a football player not a bodybuilder.

Look at how amazing you were with United.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow. Confirmed why Ronaldo is awful with Madrid.

Look how skinny he was with united, almost as skinny as Ryan Giggs. The video is good quality.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:05 pm

huntsman your exaggerating it, you kind of have a point though.
I think it will help him if he plays CF, which he should think about converting to very soon.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 pm

You also have to take in to consideration that bar the last year or two in manchester united he didn't recieve the huge amount of attention from defenders he does now. In several of the videos being shown he has much more space than he's allowed to have in madrid
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Nirgal wrote:You also have to take in to consideration that bar the last year or two in manchester united he didn't recieve the huge amount of attention from defenders he does now. In several of the videos being shown he has much more space than he's allowed to have in madrid

he's so bad he cant even get past Alves these days even with tons of space ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Nirgal wrote:You also have to take in to consideration that bar the last year or two in manchester united he didn't recieve the huge amount of attention from defenders he does now. In several of the videos being shown he has much more space than he's allowed to have in madrid

he's so bad he cant even get past Alves these days even with tons of space ...

That's more mental that physical. And Alves happens to be the type of defender that deals best with Ronaldo's long fast dribble, since alves is very fast himself.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

i know many wont agree with me but ronaldo was a much better player at united..much faster and was an awesome dribbling and his skills were so great to watch and he could actually get past players with them ..also scored way more fantastic freekicks like the one vs arsenal and long shots maybe now he passes the ball more but his vision and passing is average
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:i know many wont agree with me but ronaldo was a much better player at united..much faster and was an awesome dribbling and his skills were so great to watch and he could actually get past players with them ..also scored way more fantastic freekicks like the one vs arsenal and long shots maybe now he passes the ball more but his vision and passing is average

If you read this thread you ll know you re not alone. Everything you said is explained.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13796-it-s-time-to-re-build-and-re-educate-cristiano-ronaldo
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Ronaldo is currently being underrated in this forum
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Not really. I know the tru potential he holds. I want the best for him. He can achieve more.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

He is doing pretty well the way I see him. His main problems are vision, choice making and dealing with pressure, but no physical change will alter that.

Just needs to calm himself down.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm curious....where did the talk of Penaldo's calves come in? It seems to be a new meme on this forum and I want to know the origin Smile
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

shinigami99 wrote:I'm curious....where did the talk of Penaldo's calves come in? It seems to be a new meme on this forum and I want to know the origin Smile

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13796-it-s-time-to-re-build-and-re-educate-cristiano-ronaldo

Bow down to the prophet, he said he should move to CF and he did today :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 pm

shinigami99 wrote:I'm curious....where did the talk of Penaldo's calves come in? It seems to be a new meme on this forum and I want to know the origin Smile
huntsman
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  Calves-calf-exercise-muscle-picture
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Nirgal wrote:Don't know If anyone has mentioned anything about it, but doesn't it seem that his calves are proportionally bigger compared to his current version allowing him to have extra agility, acceleration and jump height?

lol, i love how even the non frequent posters understand the spirit of this forum
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Huntsman does it again :bow:

Starts proclaiming that Ronaldo's calves are tiny, so people start posting obscenely pedophilic close-ups of his legs
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 am

zizzle wrote:
Nirgal wrote:Don't know If anyone has mentioned anything about it, but doesn't it seem that his calves are proportionally bigger compared to his current version allowing him to have extra agility, acceleration and jump height?

lol, i love how even the non frequent posters understand the spirit of this forum

Well, I lurk quite a lot.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 am

Huntsman get over it. ROFL at calling Ronaldo a bodybuilder. Ronaldo is still a skinny guy. Body builder? ROFL

Him not going through as many people has more to do with the way people defend in la liga. In the prem defenders close down a lot quicker making it easier to use his pace.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

jibers wrote:Huntsman get over it. ROFL at calling Ronaldo a bodybuilder. Ronaldo is still a skinny guy. Body builder? ROFL

Him not going through as many people has more to do with the way people defend in la liga. In the prem defenders close down a lot quicker making it easier to use his pace.
Still pretty impressive physique though.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
jibers wrote:Huntsman get over it. ROFL at calling Ronaldo a bodybuilder. Ronaldo is still a skinny guy. Body builder? ROFL

Yea no doubt.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 am

jibers wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Yea no doubt.
jibers maybe huntsman is right maybe his calves are too small affraid
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next