Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names"

+6
Il Pinguino
Cotes
Luca
Lynx100
pasquale22
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names" Empty Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:20 am

The Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has released few minutes ago a lengthy interview to Sky Sports. Here are his statements, reported in full by TuttoJuve.com:

Today the indiscretion of an idea is turned Borriello for Juventus. Beyond the name, for Juventus in January is also seeking a striker at this point?

"The fact advocating this or that player for Juventus, is now a recurring. We have buckled Tevez though we continued to deny it. But I must say that today we are careful about what this market - in my opinion is not rich in resources - can offer. This is our duty, but we must emphasize the important merit that this rose, the great work he did Conte, who surely has the greatest merit .... and these players, however, came first in the standings. So essentially means that we have the players not only professional, but also players of high technical depth. "

Since it did not respond, the reversal question: if Toni, Iaquinta and Amauri were to leave, there is the possibility of a new striker? Borriello you like, for example?

"If we keep this 'if', of course, we carry on, we'll see what happens. However, apart from the jokes, it is clear that we are attentive to what is around us in availability. Do you names inappropriate, because in this moment, I must say the truth, there is nothing concrete, but this is a transfer market where every day scenarios change, change, so let's see, we will evaluate with the coach. "

But it is fair to say that Juventus must first give in and then buy, or you can also buy without giving?

"I must say that we made an examination of reinforcements, considering only the technical aspects. There are also guidelines on the economic level every society which rightly should have. We are close to fair play, so the great effort that you have to do is try to taking place to win accounts. So imagine that we will do in this market is absolutely crazy fantasy. Imagine instead that we can take advantage of the opportunity while those that are the indications and guidelines that the Board of Directors, the company I indicated at the beginning of the year, it is certainly true. "

In this moment is in midfield who feel a greater need technical or defense?

"I am not versed in a specific ...".

Did she tell you before you made ​​a technical discussion ...

"Sure, absolutely, with Count I, Fabio Guild, Pavel Nedved, we face every day, every day there is a new opportunity or less, so we are careful to evaluate all things. To say in this department or in 'other, well ... it is clear that if players arrive they can do the good Juventus definitely ...".

The assessment for the midfield was perhaps numerical basis only, because now Earl plays with the three in midfield ...

"Yes, there was this change of form, and then some things can be corrected. This means."

We confirm, however, that you began to talk to Seville? It speaks of Caceres ...

"Caceres is a major player, a player who definitely is doing very well and that many companies would like to have. We have not talked to Seville, this is the truth, just for the reasons I explained earlier, that the fact of waiting might find different situations and especially developments that we expect also to our internal call to do things well. "

Why Caceres was not redeemed? Why was a ransom and the player had physical problems?

"Yes, from this point of view I must say that the document was written the ransom of twelve million, was an impossible task at that time. Among the other players had some problems - let's call them - and then muscle was - say - a Juventus who was laying the foundations of a new context of pink, so there were no conditions to arrive at his ransom. "

Maybe now there are ...
"I do not hide that it is an interesting player, it definitely yes, but then next to the technical evaluations, there are also economic ones."

The greatest Christmas gift for anyone?
"I said, I think ever for Antonio Conte, a little surprised because 'all and I think it can really become a great coach. Even now, with the facts is proving to be great. But above all so fast I did not would have expected. And then he brought not only a matter of new mentality, winning, motivational, but especially from the point of view of the organization of play, from the point of view of entertainment, then that is what people want more. It fun, play it, it points, so I think it really ... I do not say a predestinate, but really for a great career at Juventus, of course. "

So what we receive as a gift to be coached, it means that a player will receive ...
"Let's see, we will try."

Juve when he thinks possibly propose to Count to review all contract and maybe extend it a year? There is already thinking?

"I would say that now we are all focused on what is happening, that is something special, a fascinating, challenging. With regard to the contract, as well as Andrea Agnelli has been seen with Earl and then all together we have defined the situation quickly, I think that there are grounds for it to be a new series with a winning coach, beyond those which are the contractual aspects of life and economic content. Those are, in a society like ours, in the background, because c 'is half of a president as Agnelli's Juventus a half as Antonio Conte. "

Yesterday someone noted in output from the field of Del Piero coolly certainty against Conte. It 'was a normal time?

"I indeed deny in the strongest terms that there is coolness between Del Piero and Conte, absolutely not. In fact, say that between them - this I can say definitely - there's a feeling daily, daily, the rest of the experience that Del Piero, both in and out, is important precisely for what concerns the locker room. I must say that all so-called senators in this Juventus are making a great contribution, for which Del Piero is one of them. The relationship between Del Piero and society between Del Piero and Conte, is really good and should be taken as an example. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names" Empty Re: Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names"

Post by pasquale22 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 am

Borriello? I just threw up..
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names" Empty Re: Marotta full interview : " We are interested in Caceres. Borrielo ? I won't mention names"

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 am

and I just slipped on your vomit and then vomitted myself..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 am

Lol, I wouldn't worry about Boriello the move does not even make sense
There is Iaquinta, Toni and Amauri who haven't even gotten a single minute combined- even if two of those names leaves Boriello does not fill a need.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 am

Lynx100 wrote:and I just slipped on your vomit and then vomitted myself..
Having seen u slip on my vomit and vomit yourself I just vomitted again
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 am

Conte isn't stupid to really sign Boriello...Del Neri would
We hace Pasquato on loan, Ciro Mobile & been linked with players like Damaio & Jovetic & to really go sign Boriello...omg
I'd take Di Natalie any day instead of Boriello!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:and I just slipped on your vomit and then vomitted myself..
Having seen u slip on my vomit and vomit yourself I just vomitted again
:lol!: :lol!:

Would be the perfect time for a vomiting smiley haha
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 am

I don't think Caceres is coming on this account either...too expensive :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

hmm guys u are underestimating Borrielo he is killer in front of the goal and having him on loan on the bench instead of Amauri,Iaquinta ... ain't bad at all
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

For the front 3 our current options are amonst 7:

Matri, Quag,ADP, Pepe, Elia, Vucinic and Giacch

Plus: were getting rid of Amauri, Toni and Iaquinta because they're surplus

Now BORIELLO loan? That's madness.

If, and it's a big IF, more bench strength is Needed --> Libertazzi or Di Silvestro

No to mention potential return of Pasquato and Immobile at end of season

BORIELLO is a waste of money

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 pm

The thing is no1 of Giacch , Elia,Vucinic, Pepe are ST's ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Boriello is leaving Roma because he doesn't play
Why would he join Juventus to also be a bench option?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm

We have Matri, ADP, Quag and Vucinic for Centre forward position
Vucinic is not just a LW/ST, he can play as CF
The other 4 (forgot Esti) can fight for the Rw/F and Lw/F positions

Our youth are just as capable to play the bench role
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

He'll if u want an experienced bench opion until end of season, keep Iaquinta or Toni even...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Lynx100 wrote:We have Matri, ADP, Quag and Vucinic for Centre forward position
Vucinic is not just a LW/ST, he can play as CF
The other 4 (forgot Esti) can fight for the Rw/F and Lw/F positions

Our youth are just as capable to play the bench role

Vucinic can't be CF he wastes to much in front of goal.

We have him for SS and LWST or maybe RWST and that's about it.

You named 3 St's for 3 positions plus ADP is leaving.

We need another killer not just Matri and Borrielo is that.

we are speaking of loan lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Actually I think he'd be good as a CF - because of totti he never got a chance to play there. He is a bit wasteful but always easier to score in front of the posts than from either side.

When ADP leaves we can sign someone else...NOT BORIELLO.

This is exactly what's wrong with Italian football. IF WE ABSOLUTELY NEEDED ONE MORE OPTION, we should use our talented youth instead of a washed up never-been player
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:05 pm

I dont understand the Boriello hate, he would be an improvement on Iaquinta, Toni and Amauri.

I would take him gladly, but he is not really needed.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 pm

We are in a fortunate enough position now that we can be and should be very picky about future signings.

any player arriving should not be seen as bench strength but an improvement or at the very least strong competition for our current starters.

BORIELLO is neither.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Lynx100 wrote:We are in a fortunate enough position now that we can be and should be very picky about future signings.

any player arriving should not be seen as bench strength but an improvement or at the very least strong competition for our current starters.

BORIELLO is neither.

Boriello is definitely strong competition for the ST spot.

And, a loan deal means we could use him for a few months then send him packing.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 pm

He can't make the Roma starting XI..
As far as I'm concerned that's not good enough for us

Money has got nothing to do with it...it's transfers like this that stops youth development
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Matri/Quag > Osvaldo > BORIELLO
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Matri/Quag > Osvaldo > BORIELLO
I agree.

Still,

Boriello > Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni

Doesnt mean we should get him, but he would be useful if we sold those 3.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Matri/Quagliarella > Osvaldo > Boriello/Toni > Iaquinta > Amauri
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Borrielo

2007–2008 Genoa 35 (19)

2008–2010 Milan 37 (15)

2010– Roma 41 (11)

In Genoa when he was first Eleven he scored 19 goals as sub for Milan 15 and in Roma he is in not good relations with L.Enrique and the board I think Conte knows what he is doing lets face it we have 1 poacher and its Matri the others are getting sold or out of contract. without Matri we have no real ST and Borrielo fills the bill perfectly
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Boriello is a good striker, and i think the reason he is wanted is because Matri sucks alone on top and Conte is thinking of maybe playing the 4-3-3 for the rest of the season... but agreed Juve should trust some youth instead
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum