Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 11, 2012 3:23 am

Too much for Bolivar.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 am

I think i'm in love
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 am

Come on U, only 4 more to top Santos The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 19 Lucasl

Edit: GOOOOLLL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 am

santos who!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 am

Deportivo Quito are doing a Bolivar now..
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 11, 2012 3:39 am

Matias Rodriguez completely dominating the right wing :bow:

But what awful defending, no one was marking him :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri May 11, 2012 4:17 am

Man United/Borussia Dortmund better sign Angelo Henriquez QUICKLY!!! This kid had a hell of a game tonight and looks to me his price might be rising soon.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 am

^the commentators kept saying United had a contract with him

what a performance by U de Chile tonight...cant believe they lost to them 4-1 last week...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:^the commentators kept saying United had a contract with him

what a performance by U de Chile tonight...cant believe they lost to them 4-1 last week...

they don't have a contract with him.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 am

lol, it was rather dep. quito that pulled a bolivar on the first leg: relying on the high altitude to win. la u had always been the stronger side.. but 6-0, wow, great job! i wish i could've stayed awake but it was already 3 am when it started..!

santos' win last night is the 6th biggest in the Libertadores history.

Catracho wrote:lol @ the one comment "Riber al B" Ajajajajaja gotta kick outta that one and the replies to it.

Santos gonna jail rape Velez too. They barely got by Atl. Nacional.

lol i was reading the comments by some velez fans, it was quite hilarious. i think we can play some good defensive football in buenos aires, and then jail rape them on the second leg.. and your point is fair: they barely got past atl. nacional... but we're going to be a little hungover from the paulista title.. so i'm not going to say it's already won yet .. muricy should rest our key players against guarani on sunday, for buenos aires
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 am

btw, last night some people were considering Neymar's 2nd goal an own goal by the Bolivar defender, except that it wasn't.. the ball did touch him, but i think it was going in anyway. even on goal.com it lists it as an OG. but i just saw on conmebol's website that neymar is listed as the goalscorer, which makes him the 2nd topscorer at the competion for the moment, with 7 goals
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 am

Matias Rodriguez :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 am

Here's how stupid CONMEBOL and CBF are:

They are probably so unused to having players who currently play for South American teams getting called up by their NTs, that they've really *bleep* it up with the dates. The return leg for Velez and Santos is on the 24th of May, in the evening, in Argentina.

Now bear with me: Brazil play Denmark on the 26th of May, in the afternoon(I think), in Hamburg!!!!!

What are they going to do?

Apparently, LAOR (Santos' president) managed to convince CBF to allow Ganso, Neymar and Rafael to play on the 24th, which is great news for Santos, but it means that they will only arrive in Hamburg in the evening (or late afternoon) of the 25th.

And then what, play on the 26th? :facepalm: Without training at all, and without time to rest? Not to mention the jetlag (the Libertadores match is actually at 1 a.m. on the 25th of May, Hamburg time).

The solution is simple: they should sit on the bench, and not play.

Will this happen?

As much as I want to see them (I'll be at the stadium), I hope they are rested. I don't want to see them getting injured and then not being able to play for Santos (Especially if we go on to the semi-finals).
It's just a big mess. Yesterday, Mano Menezes said that the players who will be those 15 days with Brazil won't miss any Libertadores or Copa do Brasil fixtures, and as much good news as it is, what does it matter, if they will be playing 4 matches in 2 weeks, travelling around? They will come back to Santos (and other teams) exhausted, risking injuries.

I've also read that LAOR tried to convince André Sanchez (CBF man, former Corinthians president) to allow Ganso, Neymar, and Rafael to actually not go at all and stay home, so that they would be 100% for Santos. But it was obviously refused, and I won't get into the details 'cause they only make sense if you know a bit more about what happens inside Brazilian football..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Libertad score
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 pm

"I know Neymar has no idea who I am, but he will get to know me soon enough," the 19-year-old laughed in Wednesday's interview with Ole.

"I would tell him to watch his back. I am a player who hits hard and who has a lot of character. I give everything on the pitch."

Asked what he would do if Neymar pulled out his famous bicicleta overhead flick, the defender gave an unequivocal response.

"If I grab him afterwards, I'll break him in half! No, it's true that it is annoying when he does these things while winning but he always plays like this. He likes the tricks," he admitted.

"I have to keep cool; the Brazilians love to show off and I'm a bit of a hothead!"

oh lawd
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 16, 2012 11:46 pm

who said that?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 16, 2012 11:46 pm

a velez defender
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 16, 2012 11:49 pm

oh

Nerman is gonna rape Velez's rb so bad lol

I remember Arellano just running past him, but as a whole the Velez defense is very solid imo
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 pm

argentine defenses are above the normal south american teams.all of the 10 players work their asses off + better defensive tactics.Velez's coach already said he will put 2-3 players to mark neymar like he does with riquelme when they play boca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah saw like 15 min of that game lol, but Riquelme had like 3 players around him the whole time i was watching

Gonna be a great match up
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 am

im so glad i didnt stay up to watch vasco x corinthians..

but now, i am almost convinced that La U and Corinthians are the ones going through..

As for tonight, I think Flu will suffer because they will miss Fred and maybe Deco. But they can get a draw if they really want to.

I think Santos can come home with a draw too, we've become much better at defending since Barcelona, and our players are technically better than Velez. But, of course, the mental pressure is an extra difficulty. It's going to be exciting!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu May 17, 2012 7:53 am

Ganso wrote:argentine defenses are above the normal south american teams.all of the 10 players work their asses off + better defensive tactics.Velez's coach already said he will put 2-3 players to mark neymar like he does with riquelme when they play boca

That doesnt matter, really. Santos are going to be more worried at defending, and from what I've heard, Velez haven't been so convincing on that aspect (just look at their result against Medelin). The problem , for them, is that they need one or more goals at home at some point, which will have to leave some space for us for a counter attack, something we're quite good at. And lol at them if they get too violent, Neymar is an expert in getting other players red cards.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 am

Boca and Flu both missing some important players..

but Wagner e He-Man are slated to start.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm

I can't wait for tonight!Big games!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 pm

forca boca :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 am

u crazy bro, GO BRAZILIAN CLUBS!! drinking

fluminense have a better team, but boca play at home, so u never know. flu just had a great chance....

the same goes for santos later tonight... the brazilians have a better team, no doubt, but velez are strong at home..

i'll be happy with two draws..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next