Sushi Master
Eivindo
Lord Awesome
checazzofai
Mr Nick09
pasquale22
12 posters

Go down

Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans Empty Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:44 am

Strong rumours he'll come back home to Juve Very Happy He showed alot of promise a few years back with us but injuries and high price tag kept him away. Now apparantly he will come back in Jan. How's he been the last couple of season? ive heard he's made alot of progress

His first game with us Very Happy Very Happy

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans Empty Re: Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 am

he still kinda sucks, sorry

he is an energetic guy, athletic, but as a defender he kinda fails. Horrible positioning in defense imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans Empty Re: Martin Caceres.. calling all La Liga fans

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 am

really? i heard he's been doing well. maybe that explains the 7mil pricetag
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 am

He never gives up, he still tackles strong and hard and always plays with his heart on his sleeve. I havent seen every match from him lately but I deisagree with the other poster, I think he has definitely improved in regards to his positioning, which was his main problem his first try in Italy.Can play all positions in the backline and is not bad going forward.

I always liked him because his grinta(which is important to Conte)
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 am

checazzofai wrote:He never gives up, he still tackles strong and hard and always plays with his heart on his sleeve. I havent seen every match from him lately but I deisagree with the other poster, I think he has definitely improved in regards to his positioning, which was his main problem his first try in Italy.Can play all positions in the backline and is not bad going forward.

I always liked him because his grinta(which is important to Conte)
well positioning is extremely vital as currently at left back thats what we lack. its Paolino's downfall, in some ways he's alot like caceres.

The main attributes conte looks for in a player is Grinta and versatility and those two attributes pretty much sum up caceres. im sure conte can get alot out of him.

If he has improved positionally as you say well i think he has exactly what it takes to be a success with us
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:21 am

It also worth noting he is a crucial member in the Uruguay side that has been owning South America lately so hes no stranger to performing in big games in hostile environments. He had a fantastic Copa last summer.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:22 am

checazzofai wrote:It also worth noting he is a crucial member in the Uruguay side that has been owning South America lately so hes no stranger to performing in big games in hostile environments. He had a fantastic Copa last summer.
Thumbs up he plays in many postions as well with uruguay. primarily a left back with them though i believe
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 am

He fits the Basque, French, and Italian style. I like him. Smile
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 am

he has a lot of heart, he might fit into this Juve-team with the fantastic Pepe-spirit
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 am

Not really a Liga fan, but I watch all Uruguay games and he's a complete rock.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 am

he's crap lol

runs around a lot, that's about it
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 am

He's not THAT bad and his energy is useful. There are better players though and maybe with the right coaching he can become a better player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 am

Epic sig Zealous LOL.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 am

What're the bench players doing in Zealous' sig? hmm
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

He is a bit like Micah Richards before he became good minus the power and strength.

He is athletic, very mobile, makes a fairly good defence minded fullback. But when you put him in the center, you see the flaws..lacks concentration, reacts late and has to be bailed out by his physical gifts.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:17 am

Was pretty terrible against madrid on the weekend...
But before the weekend, Sevilla had the 2nd best defense in la liga... :shisha:
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down