Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

+40
kiranr
CBarca
Zero
S
shamr9pato
EarlyPrototype
BAYERN_MUNICH
mr.galliani
Nishankly
Red Alert
Eivindo
Lord Hades
halamadrid2
The Franchise
Harmonica
rwo power
billy_gr
Arquitecto
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
pUsHa
Vibe
Omniscient
Mr Nick09
Forza
justdoit_
leemhuis
El Chelsea Fuerte
JAY-Z
Grande_Milano
fatman123
Le Samourai
Giggslegend
zizzle
Gil
BiasedMilanFan3
RealGunner
tonger
McAgger
The Messiah
44 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko - Page 4 Empty Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

Post by shamr9pato Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:53 pm

absolute nonsence.. this is not pele' vs maradona for gods sake.. few would have doubts about this.. this is more like pele'/maradona vs cannavaro or costacurta.. no doubt sheva wins.. and honestly though no disrespect havent hear of this guy until this season

shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko - Page 4 Empty Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Tymoschtschuk was a beast at Zenit, but never showed is full potential at Bayern
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I can understand justdoit's arguments as i guess he must probably be Ukrainian.

And this is giving sort of an impetus for Idrisozet to spout nonsense.He wouldnt even have commented in this thread if Tymo was not a Bayern player.

And to think that he never really a "success" you can call it at Bayern

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I can probably understand justdoit's arguments as i guess he must probably be Ukrainian.

And this is giving sort of an impetus for Idrisozet to spout nonsense.He wouldnt even have commented in this thread if Tymo was not a Bayern player.

true lol

Somebody here is forgetting how Sheva was part of the Dinamo Kiev team that got to the semis in that CL while scoring a hat-trick against Barca to eliminate them .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Maybe SKY rigged the votes too. hmm
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Haha you know why Tymoschtschuk got playing time this season? Because when he plays 25 times over 45 minutes this season, his contract will be automatically extended.

Thats the reason. And if you really think that Heynckes will sit Müller on the bench, then im sorry you know nothing about Heynckes and Bayern

Lots of ignorant people in here, why would Jupp play him as a starting player just so he can extend his contract, As you can see beginning of the season Gustavo was head of Tymo in the starting line-up but Tymo legitimately won his place in the first team. Stop being a child, if what you claim is the case in regards to contract extension then he will come in most time as substitute similar to what Jupp is doing to Olic.

Muller Fan Boy trying to discredit a non German for all the good work he has done so for Bayern this season, Muller has been declining and if he's not careful even Alaba will over-take him. I am sorry to break your heart fan-boy but seriously come January 20 and we'll see about that. I will remember this thread and bring it back.

I have re-opened many threads in the past...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Sorry to break the news to you but Muller will be on the bench, Tymo is needed to break opposition attack.

Muller is on the bench at Bayern?

that ain't right.

Watch him start all the big games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Oh my goodness is this even being argued?

By idriozet's logic, since Bale won PFA award last year, he deserves it.

Tymo isn't even an iota of the genius that Sheva was.

There obviously is a political motivation behind this joke of an award

Listen; I've obviously said the reason why I think Tymo won it, In truth I am not saying he's better than Sheva(obviously he's not) but since some people are trying to discredit him and call him jokes and all that, then I have to stick to my decision and irritate some people as much as they are trying to bring Tymo down for no reason. He's not my favourite player, not even among top 10, I prefer Muller but seriously this guy is heavily under-rated and deserve some credit.

First season in Bayern the tyrant Van Gaal openly told him that he didn't buy him so as a result he'll not play him. and he should therefore look for another club, players like Pranjic and Ottl were favoured above him in his natural defensive midfield position. Forced to play as CB most of last season due to miserable failure of Bayern natural CB Badstuber and Van Buyten, as a professional he handled the situation with maturity and under Jupp it took him less than 10matches to displace Gustavo from the starting eleven.

I have watched all Bayern game in the last five years and this guy along with Ze Roberto and Ishmael are among some of Bayern Munich most under-rated players in the past 10years, people say he's not good going forward but that is a myth, Tymo can defend incredibly well and can also attack to a reasonable good standard.

Jupp is an intelligent Manager and I am sure he knows the value of Tymo, Muller direct competitor is Kroos and he should deal with him first, you can not blame anyone if Kroos push him to the Bench, clearly Kroos who happens to be my best player of all time deserves to be in the first team ahead of Muller and I dont want to see him play as CM because Muller or anyone else has to play, it will hinder him from playing to full potential, his best suited position is AM and he should stay there and have Muller as his competitor and whoever is better plays.

Why change Kroos position for Muller, if Muller can't play better than Kroos then why start him.? Muller can change his position to Striker or winger or whatsoever position he pleases not Kroos , why should Kroos be converted to a position where he clearly doesn't play to his best and not comfortable in playing there, because Muller failed to keep his position

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:13 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Sorry to break the news to you but Muller will be on the bench, Tymo is needed to break opposition attack.

that ain't right.

Kaka, Oezil and Higuain all sit on the bench for Madrid, so why can't Muller sit on the bench? Kroos is not a CM and our defensive line will be expose if he plays there, we've seen it happen before
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

that ain't right.

Kaka, Oezil and Higuain all sit on the bench for Madrid, so why can't Muller sit on the bench? Kroos is not a CM and our defensive line will be expose if he plays there, we've seen it happen before

Kaka sits on the bench for a reason...

Ozil by no means sits on the bench and

Higuain is rotated ie starts 1 out of every 2 games.

Muller will displace Kroos if it comes to that matchup especially in big games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

that ain't right.

Kaka sits on the bench for a reason...

Ozil by no means sits on the bench and

Higuain is rotated ie starts 1 out of every 2 games.

Muller will displace Kroos if it comes to that matchup especially in big games.

You clearly do not realise that Kroos is arguably Bayern best player of the season so far, YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW KROOS.

Move along, Next please..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:05 am

What exactly do you win?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:07 am

ynwa wrote:What exactly do you win?

Scorn and ridicule from every football fan.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:10 am

That's dissapointing. Was expecting more.

Maybe he genuinely believes Tymo is the better player. Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:27 am

Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Haha you know why Tymoschtschuk got playing time this season? Because when he plays 25 times over 45 minutes this season, his contract will be automatically extended.

Thats the reason. And if you really think that Heynckes will sit Müller on the bench, then im sorry you know nothing about Heynckes and Bayern

Lots of ignorant people in here, why would Jupp play him as a starting player just so he can extend his contract, As you can see beginning of the season Gustavo was head of Tymo in the starting line-up but Tymo legitimately won his place in the first team. Stop being a child, if what you claim is the case in regards to contract extension then he will come in most time as substitute similar to what Jupp is doing to Olic.

Muller Fan Boy trying to discredit a non German for all the good work he has done so for Bayern this season, Muller has been declining and if he's not careful even Alaba will over-take him. I am sorry to break your heart fan-boy but seriously come January 20 and we'll see about that. I will remember this thread and bring it back.

I have re-opened many threads in the past...

i will remind you
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:23 am

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko - Page 4 Shevchenko4
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:30 am

Idrisozet wrote:

Jupp is an intelligent Manager and I am sure he knows the value of Tymo, Muller direct competitor is Kroos and he should deal with him first, you can not blame anyone if Kroos push him to the Bench, clearly Kroos who happens to be my best player of all time deserves to be in the first team ahead of Muller and I dont want to see him play as CM because Muller or anyone else has to play, it will hinder him from playing to full potential, his best suited position is AM and he should stay there and have Muller as his competitor and whoever is better plays.

You really think Kroos is the best player of all time?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:41 am

kiranr wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

You really think Kroos is the best player of all time?

He's my best player of all time as in my favourite footballer.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:00 am

I'm actually pretty sure Idrisozet has been trolling this whole time tbh and nobody has recognized it smoking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 am

justdoit_ wrote:I didn't want to get into a history lesson, but here we are.

In terms of importance on the Ukrainian game, one must first ask, who is Andriy Shevchenko? A dominant player, yes, a stunning striker, of course, possibly the most talented player ever, but in my opinion not so much a revolutionary and vital figure for the shaping of the sport in Ukraine. Shevchenko was just one of the so many gifted individuals (two Balon d'Or winners for the club) to suit up for Dynamo Kiev when the club started winning titles in 60's, including Oleg Blokhin, Igor Belanov, Yuriy Voynov, and I'm sure plenty more. To his great credit, Sheva carried the torch admirably (as y'all have said, he's deservedly won plenty of titles) for what was no doubt the greatest club in Eastern Europe during the USSR era, finishing tops above CSKA, Spartak, and Dynamo Moscow among others when the Soviet Top League ended for the amount of league titles won.

When the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991, so did the Soviet Top League, with independent new football leagues being established in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc. This did nothing but consolidate Dyamo Kiev's power at the top to an even greater level with their closest competitors competing in the Russian Premier League. This essentially established a one team monopoly (16 Soviet Top League titles were won by Ukrainian sides, 13 of those belonging to Dynamo) that saw the club stroll to the top of the league in 1992–93, 1993–94, 1994–95, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 1999-00, 2000–01, hardly breaking a sweat in some cases. This streak of nine straight titles was put to an end in 2001-02, when of course, the club I support, Shakhtar Donetsk, took home the championship. Anatoliy Tymoshchuk was the captain, coverboy, and Mr. Everything for the club, always the best player on the pitch and a Ukrainian symbol for countrymen to hang on to amongst a club where were the exciting, marketable characters are constantly of Brazilian heritage. Shakhtar's rise, for the first time, has thrown a gigantic wrench in the natural order of things for Ukrainian football and of course, this power struggle continues on to this day.

Sparknotes: My overall point being here that Sheva was an outstanding player on the overly-dominant force of the time, a group that won before him, with him, and after him. It sounds harsh but he didn't do anything but carry on the precedent that was set for him with Kyiv's dominance. On the other end of the spectrum, Tymoshchuk was the leader of a movement that has permanently changed the landscape of Ukrainian football with Shakhtar being the first we've ever seen to year-in, year-out compete with Kyiv for titles. Therefore in my opinion, I'd say that at the end of the day Tymoshchuk's contributions to the Ukrainian game would be of greater importance than Sheva's. The end.

There ya go. My two cents. This is probably why he won.

woah that was actually interesting to read haha

:bow: :bow: :bow:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:13 am

ynwa wrote:What exactly do you win?

Personally I didn't win anything but Tymo as you can see is regarded as Ukraine best player of all time, you can not call such person a joke. He's obviously a winner.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:31 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I can understand justdoit's arguments as i guess he must probably be Ukrainian.

And to think that he never really a "success" you can call it at Bayern

I never said Tymo is better all this time, what I am saying is that Tymo is also a good player and people shouldn't call him a joke, I've even stated how good Sheva was but people just think they need to bring Tymo down in order to make Sheva look good, they don't need to do that, as I said earlier I was a bit suprise Tymo won it because Sheva was a very good player but that doesn't mean I need to bring Tymo down in order to appreciate how good Sheva was, Tymo himself is also a very good player.

Yeah maybe if he didn't play for Bayern I wont get to see him and appreciate his type of player, there are many under-rated players out there, say for example Joa Moutinho and Ton Kroos are exemptionally good player.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 am

Yes we understand the fact he played for Bayern makes him the best for you. But unfortunately Sheva>>Tymo.

Tymo can win whatever he feels like in Ukraine, But Sheva will be remembered as one of the best strikers in the Serie A in his time.

No offense to Tymo, He might be a fantastic midfielder but he is nothing compared to Sheva.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 am

Idrisozet wrote:

Listen; I've obviously said the reason why I think Tymo won it, In truth I am not saying he's better than Sheva(obviously he's not) but since some people are trying to discredit him and call him jokes and all that, then I have to stick to my decision and irritate some people as much as they are trying to bring Tymo down for no reason. He's not my favourite player, not even among top 10, I prefer Muller but seriously this guy is heavily under-rated and deserve some credit.

First season in Bayern the tyrant Van Gaal openly told him that he didn't buy him so as a result he'll not play him. and he should therefore look for another club, players like Pranjic and Ottl were favoured above him in his natural defensive midfield position. Forced to play as CB most of last season due to miserable failure of Bayern natural CB Badstuber and Van Buyten, as a professional he handled the situation with maturity and under Jupp it took him less than 10matches to displace Gustavo from the starting eleven.

I have watched all Bayern game in the last five years and this guy along with Ze Roberto and Ishmael are among some of Bayern Munich most under-rated players in the past 10years, people say he's not good going forward but that is a myth, Tymo can defend incredibly well and can also attack to a reasonable good standard.

Why change Kroos position for Muller, if Muller can't play better than Kroos then why start him.? Muller can change his position to Striker or winger or whatsoever position he pleases not Kroos , why should Kroos be converted to a position where he clearly doesn't play to his best and not comfortable in playing there, because Muller failed to keep his position

Great post, great points.

I can understand the point of this thread now as I see you simply want Tymo to get the recognition he deserves and I have to agree here. Tymo in my eyes as well has been substantially underrated within the footballing world as this award I see is a testament to his efforts and en-devours of his somewhat unsung career.

I cannot comment to much on his bench/start situation as I haven't followed closely enough along with the fact that you would know Bayern and Jupp inside out far better then me.

While I never will agree with this award I will apologize for the over-reactionary comments I gave and will agree that Tymo is a damn legend in any spectrum and hopefully will receive the recognition he deserves.

Sheva is bigger, but Tymo is a great player as well no doubt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Great post, great points.

I can understand the point of this thread now as I see you simply want Tymo to get the recognition he deserves and I have to agree here. Tymo in my eyes as well has been substantially underrated within the footballing world as this award I see is a testament to his efforts and en-devours of his somewhat unsung career.

I cannot comment to much on his bench/start situation as I haven't followed closely enough along with the fact that you would know Bayern and Jupp inside out far better then me.

While I never will agree with this award I will apologize for the over-reactionary comments I gave and will agree that Tymo is a damn legend in any spectrum and hopefully will receive the recognition he deserves.

Sheva is bigger, but Tymo is a great player as well no doubt.

Yeah exactly that is what I have been saying all this time, Sheva is like Bugatti and Tymo a phantom rolls royce. If you knw what I mean.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 pm

moldec pozdravlyayu no on ne zaslushil eto (not samuel eto)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next