El Chelsea Fuerte
Red Alert
chemicalboy99
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Premiership Record - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Premiership Record

Post by zizzle Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 am

Sushi Master wrote:I'd put all that talent in a blender and still get the same pass %.

But isn't Mancini primarily an attacking sort of manager (as he was a player) just that he adapted borefest tactics due to having 11 donkeys as players?

At Inter Mancini was physical/defensive more than anything putting 10 men behind the ball at sometimes, his game was similar to how city used to play in his first 2 seasons, and when he bought Yaya i personally assumed he's using him as a destroyer but it turned out he had other plans in mind.

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Another Premiership Record - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Premiership Record

Post by Sushi Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 am

zizzle wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I'd put all that talent in a blender and still get the same pass %.

But isn't Mancini primarily an attacking sort of manager (as he was a player) just that he adapted borefest tactics due to having 11 donkeys as players?

At Inter Mancini was physical/defensive more than anything putting 10 men behind the ball at sometimes, his game was similar to how city used to play in his first 2 seasons, and when he bought Yaya i personally assumed he's using him as a destroyer but it turned out he had other plans in mind.
Yeah, well, Inter are that sort of team, too. At City only after the 200m spree, with the right players is he adapting the attacking tactics. Because he could have also made a kick ass counter attacking team and chose not to.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2