ErPupone
CBarca
justdoit_
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GK beats a fan, gets red carded - Page 2 Empty Re: GK beats a fan, gets red carded

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:27 am

my video got 300k in 1 day Smile and front page of Sports section in youtube

first time that has ever happened for me

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

GK beats a fan, gets red carded - Page 2 Empty Re: GK beats a fan, gets red carded

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
deezydeez wrote:he was viciously kicking the fan when he was down.

self defense? i think not. then his players had to hold him back or else he would have starting kicking the referee.

:facepalm:

Ajax fan

did you not watch the video?

i must be mistaken then because what i see is the keeper kicking the absolute sh1t out of the fan while hes down.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

imalegend wrote:my video got 300k in 1 day Smile and front page of Sports section in youtube

first time that has ever happened for me

should have link it back to goal legacy lol...

This is the response from the gk to his aggressive behaviour:

Esteban defended his actions, telling reporters in Costa Rica: "I was very scared. The first thing I thought was that he had a knife. I thought only to defend myself. I was afraid he might be armed.
"To anyone who thinks I was overly aggressive, I invite them to experience what I experienced and then judge. I have children, brothers, a father and mother and I don't know if the person coming towards me is going to give me a kiss or cut me in half.
"I am not proud of what I did but I just did what anyone else would do but these people must learn they cannot get away with it.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1000553/az-alkmaar-goalkeeper-esteban-has-fan-attack-red-card-overturned?cc=5901

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 am

just did Smile got almost 600k now.... hoping to get a bit more...Google finally approved my adsense account i can earn $$ from videos
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 am

"Lucky referee"....he could get kicked by KicKeeper aslo.....lool...what a keeper :bow: Arsenal should sign him absolutely..well,asking me :study: !Kudos !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 am

deezydeez wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
deezydeez wrote:he was viciously kicking the fan when he was down.

self defense? i think not. then his players had to hold him back or else he would have starting kicking the referee.

:facepalm:

Ajax fan

did you not watch the video?

i must be mistaken then because what i see is the keeper kicking the absolute sh1t out of the fan while hes down.

If you watch the video then you must have noticed that the fan had intention of beating or inflicting injury on the goalkeeper who did absolutely nothing to him. It just turned out that the goalkeeper was strong, otherwise the fan could have beaten him down, always have that at the back of you mind....self defense.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum