Totti: "Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else"

Go down

Totti: "Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else" Empty Totti: "Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else"

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

In yet another series of entertaining interviews...

Totti to Sky Sport

"Luis Enrique Likes eating Pannetone? Torrone too (laughs)! Helped by my companions to score? I do miss scoring a little, but with performances like these I'm happy anyway. I'm playing for the team as I always have, and I always said this team has great prospects for the future. I think today we played the best game of the season, we went forward when we wanted, we kept the ball in the difficult times. We met a team that was pretty good, but we were better in everything. Where can we go? After Napoli I said it, if we continue with this spirit we can go far, but the important thing is to stay together and think about the future. If I'm training better? I'm fine physically. The coach wants a lot of possession and verticalizations, playing in that position it's easier to send my teammates towards goal. I try to make myself available. If I choose my position? I used to play as a prima punta, but the important thing is to win, to tell you the honest truth. Next year the goals will come, I do not make an obsession of it. If I'm the last "example in danger of extinction"? Let's hope ... (laughs). Inzaghi comes from a knee injury which is not easy to recover from, I do not know what is happening at Milanello and he has a sacred monster in front of him. The penalty? I'm the sorriest most of all, I wanted to score and win, then you can go wrong, I've missed many. It was a delicate moment, we knew that Juve had never lost and we could've been the first to beat them. It's too bad, but I put aside everything and I'm thinking about tomorrow. If I closed the door on a future away from Rome? The door has always been closed. I was just disappointed in the way I was criticized, I was with my children. When I'm alone I accept all criticism, but not in front of my children. It's a closed chapter."

Totti to Mediaset

"We played the best game of the season. We managed to keep the ball and verticalized at the right moments. We were very good. The break? I'm almost sorry, we found the right setup, but now we could enjoy the Christmas break and we could think of doing great things in 2012. Singing at the end of the game? Before I never sang because I was not playing. Less ball possession and more speed and verticalization? Yes, we are working well, we're understanding what the coach wants and we're trying to put it into practice on the pitch. Where did I want to go after the controversy? Home, where could I go? Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else! Luis Enrique said that we have to continue working a lot and do even more? We can't do more than this (laughs). "

Totti to Roma Channel

"All at sea to showing their buttocks clear" at the end game worthy of the Sanremo Festival [popular Italian singing contest]? I wasn't really in tune, but when you win you can do anything. Today's Roma? The best game of the season. Great ball possession and we verticalized in the right moments. We wanted to continue this positive trend. A great team? Yes, I think we're a great team, we started with ups and downs, now we have to continue with the ups. Where does this serenity come from? From the inside, from the coach who gives us peace of mind, from the unity of the group that wants to prove to be a great team, from the fans who follow us always with great love. We aim to bring Roma where we're expected, in the highest points in the standings. Great prospects? As there are many strong players, I'm not going to name one or two because it wouldn't be fair. The group is the most important thing, we want to show that we're a force to be reckoned with. With this performance we can resume our march. With the companions in attack? I'm scoring less than before, but I'm enjoying myself more, I touch the ball more often, I send my teammates off to goal, playing defense and offense, I make myself available at 360 degrees. When I touch the ball more often I have more fun. A goal 2012 against Chievo? Yes, I wish all the fans a Merry Christmas and a good 2012 with my goal in Roma-Chievo. "

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Totti: "Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else" Empty Re: Totti: "Who would take me? I'm too old to go anywhere else"

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 pm

But no, people, Totti's sad, he doesn't like the coach, he wants to leave... ohhh it shows alright Razz

To be honest, I've noticed quite the opposite. After the match against Napoli, Totti dedicated the win to Luis Enrique. When was the last time Totti dedicated a win to his coach right after the match? Never did it with Ranieri, nor Spalletti. Maybe Zeman or Mazzone, but even then I doubt it. He's repeated, especially lately, that Enrique is keeping the team calm and collected, while Enrique has complimented Totti as well. Yet for some reason there's this idea floating around that it's a case of Totti vs. Coach. Boh...

PS - What a beautiful voice.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum