Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Gil
Ganso
S32TABLANCA
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you think was the best central midfielder of 2011?

Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 29 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 56

Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 am

hmmmm i cant decide between xavi and scotty parker..............

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011

Post by S Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am

nichabr wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Xavi is still the best creative midfielder in the world.

No doubt best central mf of 2011.

nichabr wrote:i like to see xavi transform la ligas 7th place team into an unbeaten team halfway through next season before i put him ahead of pirlo... :coffee:

Except that he has better defensive cover at Juve than he had with the Grandpas he used to play alongside at Milan.:coffee:

Funny how Pirlo was almost considered redundant before the start of the season.

Look.Pirlo has been one of more important players this season but it is just not down to him.He is playing alongside two borderline world class mf's and thats allowing him to operate in his comfort zone due to their excellent defensive and pressing capabilities.

Thumbs up u have no credibility with that qoute...marchiseo and vidal aren't WC...u putting down pirlo when their are players that do different roles in each team and allow others to operate...which player is the one that is actually breaking out this season for juve and as you say operating in his comfort zone because pirlo has been in his comfort zone for 10 years at milan before he moved on...without pirlo juve wouldn't be half as confident because thats the mentality he brings to any team he plays for...

I dint term them as world class yet but they are definitely showing world class form this season.They are two quality midfielders who press the ball hard ,making vital interceptions and doing the dirty bit in the middle of the pitch and in short they are shielding Pirlo and that has made his job of orchestrating from deep and setting the tempo easier.And do you see how quickly we recover possession whenever we lose the ball.

And at Milan Pirlo was often exposed due to the lack of agility and speed in the likes of Seedorf and Ambrosini i mean i'm talking about the last few seasons of Pirlo's career with Milan.Playing Pirlo was honestly considered as a defensive liability by Allegri and thus he chose to play a destroyer in that role.

I am definitely not discrediting Pirlo's contribution this season as i do think he has been the most important player of Juve's season but i also do think Vidal and Marchisio have played a significant part in his success and also Conte's tactics and the mentality he has instilled into the team.

Pirlo ,Vidal and Marchisio are interdependant on each other.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Xavi is still the best creative midfielder in the world.

No doubt best central mf of 2011.

nichabr wrote:i like to see xavi transform la ligas 7th place team into an unbeaten team halfway through next season before i put him ahead of pirlo... :coffee:

Except that he has better defensive cover at Juve than he had with the Grandpas he used to play alongside at Milan.:coffee:

Funny how Pirlo was almost considered redundant before the start of the season.

Look.Pirlo has been one of more important players this season but it is just not down to him.He is playing alongside two borderline world class mf's and thats allowing him to operate in his comfort zone due to their excellent defensive and pressing capabilities.

Thumbs up u have no credibility with that qoute...marchiseo and vidal aren't WC...u putting down pirlo when their are players that do different roles in each team and allow others to operate...which player is the one that is actually breaking out this season for juve and as you say operating in his comfort zone because pirlo has been in his comfort zone for 10 years at milan before he moved on...without pirlo juve wouldn't be half as confident because thats the mentality he brings to any team he plays for...

I dint term them as world class yet but they are definitely showing world class form this season.They are two quality midfielders who press the ball hard ,making vital interceptions and doing the dirty bit in the middle of the pitch and in short they are shielding Pirlo and that has made his job of orchestrating from deep and setting the tempo easier.And do you see how quickly we recover possession whenever we lose the ball.

And at Milan Pirlo was often exposed due to the lack of agility and speed in the likes of Seedorf and Ambrosini i mean i'm talking about the last few seasons of Pirlo's career with Milan.Playing Pirlo was honestly considered as a defensive liability by Allegri and thus he chose to play a destroyer in that role.

I am definitely not discrediting Pirlo's contribution this season as i do think he has been the most important player of Juve's season but i also do think Vidal and Marchisio have played a significant part in his success and also Conte's tactics and the mentality he has instilled into the team.

Pirlo ,Vidal and Marchisio are interdependant on each other.

that much is obvious in a team sport but their will always be standout players and in my eyes the most standout for juve are pepe(best work ethic ive seen in a player in a long while), pirlo and barzagli(bails cheilini out almost every game).
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 pm

CBarca wrote:Not a real poll without Modric smoking

I'm serious. I won't even vote. This is an outrage.

No Modric...no modric... :facepalm:

I feel like you're trolling me tbh

EDIT:
DAMN, Modric. I knew I had to write him down, but forgot. Sorry everyone, but it wouldnt have made a difference anyway. Sad

I forgive you. He would have had several votes though no kidding Smile

Im sorry dude. Completely my mistake.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Would Sahin even be in the thread if he didn't play for Real? He's class and all that, but barely anyone speaks about him here...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Would Sahin even be in the thread if he didn't play for Real? He's class and all that, but barely anyone speaks about him here...

Just me guessing, but he won Bundesligas Best Player Award so with that I'm assuming he had a better season than Schweini, who is nominated aswell...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Would Sahin even be in the thread if he didn't play for Real? He's class and all that, but barely anyone speaks about him here...

Of course... did you follow the Bundesliga last season at all?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Really disappointed there's no Modric. I would have voted for him, and now voting "other" is useless.

Anyway, I'm amazed goallegacy decided to build their midfield AROUND BISCUITS. I don't care that he's performed for Barca. You don't, EVER, build your midfield around this guy.

Especially not when you can pick (and I don't know if you could choose between this guys) Alonso, Sahin, Schweinsteiger...

I'm not gonna enter discussion here, I'm not saying anything about his skill, but that noone would ever, in their fantasy team, choose biscuits to build their fantasy team's midfield arround.

Xavi's gonna win anyway so I'm gonna vote for Pirlo who's been amazing for Juve this season.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 pm

give a shoutout to this man
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Jack-wilshere-
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

aleumdance wrote:give a shoutout to this man
Goallegacy's best Central Midfielder of 2011 - Page 2 Jack-wilshere-
for 5 months? Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2