urbaNRoots
aleumdance
Lex
the xcx
Raptorgunner
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:36 pm

He said 'never say never' in terms of a return to Arsenal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Zanetti have stayed with Inter for 11 years winning only win trophy, and never left despite being apporached by several teams.

Totti is the same with Roma, and ADP and Buffon and Nedvad all staying with Juve after their fall.

I don't care what he was for Arsenal, a truley loyal player will NOT force a move to another team. He is just trying to appease the anger of Arsenal fans because he was not man enough to clearly say what he wants.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Zanetti have stayed with Inter for 11 years winning only win trophy, and never left despite being apporached by several teams.

Totti is the same with Roma, and ADP and Buffon and Nedvad all staying with Juve after their fall.

I don't care what he was for Arsenal, a truley loyal player will NOT force a move to another team. He is just trying to appease the anger of Arsenal fans because he was not man enough to clearly say what he wants.

This might sound mean, but who cares about being loyal?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:25 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Zanetti have stayed with Inter for 11 years winning only win trophy, and never left despite being apporached by several teams.

A great deal of fans still do, actually.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Fans should learn to empathize with players.

If you were a top player in the climax of your career, playing for a garbage team that aren't likely to win anything, would you stay or move on?

Arsenal fans are so juvenile. Thank Cesc for the years of wonderful service and the hefty transfer fee he got you, instead of bitching about it and making snide remarks about Fabregas.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Omniscient wrote:Fans should learn to empathize with players.

If you were a top player in the climax of your career, playing for a garbage team that aren't likely to win anything, would you stay or move on?

Arsenal fans are so juvenile. Thank Cesc for the years of wonderful service and the hefty transfer fee he got you, instead of bitching about it and making snide remarks about Fabregas.
Well first and foremost that doesn't apply to Cesc, so it's a bit of a ridiculous question.

Second, if I was already getting paid 100+k a week I'd stay. No matter what the players say, they tend to leave for more money as much as trophy chances.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:

Well first and foremost that doesn't apply to Cesc, so it's a bit of a ridiculous question.

Second, if I was already getting paid 100+k a week I'd stay. No matter what the players say, they tend to leave for more money as much as trophy chances.

Cesc took a 1m/year pay cut to move to Barcelona.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Omniscient wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Hooray for reading comprehension.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Lol what are you on about? Almost every Arsenal fan, appreciate Fabregas for what he did in his Arsenal days, and most Arsenal fans don't bitch about him leaving, you clearly mixed it up with Nasri.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:50 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

We're in a thread about Cesc, and you replied to my post regarding Cesc.

...Who exactly are you talking about, if not Fabregas?

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:53 pm

@ omiscent

you call arsenal garbage

but you cheer for a team that got relegated to Argentine Second division?

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Omniscient wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

We're in a thread about Cesc, and you replied to my post regarding Cesc.

...Who exactly are you talking about, if not Fabregas?
You asked a question about players in general, I answered it in general.

I also addressed the part about Cesc... which you chose to ignore.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 pm

RedOranje wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

A great deal of fans still do, actually.

Of course the fans do. Why won't they? A top player is leaving their club.

I meant in terms of the player. The player is an employee and he's going to join the club that offers the most. Why should they care about loyalty?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Because they care about the fans? Or their hometown clubs? Or they have a core set of beliefs they were raised with that included loyalty?

You're argument seems to imply that you believe no-one should care about showing loyalty if there is profit to be gained...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Sorry ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

hypocrite
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

LOL Garbage team? who the *bleep* is Cesc, no player is bigger than Arsenal. No one is bitching about Cesc leaving. Where the hell have you been, where did you read about us bitching?. All of us wished him well and we moved on.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Time for Wilshere to do a Xavi to unsettle Cesc Cool
Time for Cesc to do a Xavi to unsettle Wilshere.
There we go!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

all those players you listed bar one are Italians playing for the Italian clubs that they love I'm not too sure if the same would apply if Totti had moved to Liverpool and Roma came calling
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:52 pm

If anyone wants to watch this fragment when he is talking about Arsenal.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 am

@ Omniscient why do you think arsenal is a garbage club?, define what a garbage club means to you because im interested in reading about why you think this.

#oh and btw i knew your still reading this thread...i want a response
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 am

Arsenal fans should not expect loyalty from players considering the policy Wenger has followed for years and the not so graceful exits of players in the past.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 am

Silly me, expecting a shred of loyalty from players who we plucked from obscurity and turned into stars Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 am

Firstly, if they are talented players, then they would have gotten a chance in top flight football. Although, i do agree Arsenal give them the chance to compete with the very best on a level footing.

Secondly, when the club does not show an ounce of loyalty to players who are past their peak, then why should the players show any loyalty to Arsenal? They know what to expect when they turn 29 or 30. So dont blame them for trying to move when they find what they perceive to be better opportunities.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum