urbaNRoots
aleumdance
Lex
the xcx
Raptorgunner
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal Empty Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has spoken of his desire to one day play for Arsenal again.

The Spanish international left the Emirates Stadium in the summer after a protracted transfer saga involving the Gunners and the club where he first began his career.

The 24-year-old eventually joined the European champions for an initial fee of £25 million, but says that leaving north London was a deeply emotional time for him.

"If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - I would like to," Fabregas told Sky Sports News. "I am not embarrassed to say that the day I left I could only say 'Thank you very much', I couldn't say more.

"I'm not embarrassed to say that I nearly cried. Arsene Wenger, I have never met someone that loyal. He is one of the best, I really believe that."

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal Cesc-fabregas-the-gunners-arsenal-vector-wallpaper
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:04 pm

lol tbh Fabregas forced his way out of Arsenal
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:09 pm

The xcx wrote:lol tbh Fabregas forced his way out of Arsenal

So true. Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Gee, thanks Cesc Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:19 pm

i would take him back too
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Time for Wilshere to do a Xavi to unsettle Cesc Cool
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:32 pm

I always said he will come back one day. At age of 28 would be a good time for him to come back.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:36 pm

He wont come back; Arsenal wont be interested. He's just flirting.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:At age of 28 would be a good time for him to come back.
When he's peaked and in decline? No thanks.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Time for Wilshere to do a Xavi to unsettle Cesc Cool

Arteta (July 2012): "I met with Cesc in Ibiza. He is suffering at Barcelona."
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Lol Cesc ... Already tired of being in the shadows? :lucas:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Why would he go back?
I think he's just trolling Arsenal. :lol!:

Last edited by english_jewel on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm

He paid from his pockets to force a move,of course he has to please his arsenal supporters..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:00 pm

pretty sure he will coem back one day. He is suffering at barca
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:10 pm

tbh I have no hate whatsoever for this guy, I'm very happy for him and even moreso when I see him scoring

you need to understand both as a professional and as a human

the man was not winning anything here and its not no Nasri situation he had been here for years nearly a decade and had only 2 pieces of silverware to his name

on top of that the same thing was happening every year

if you watched the sky sports special they just had with him you'll understand his strong desire to leave

I dont expect him to come back and we've got our own wonderboy

good old Willy! Cesc stay home Jack will soon be back Cool
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

julias wrote:tbh I have no hate whatsoever for this guy, I'm very happy for him and even moreso when I see him scoring

the man was not winning anything here and its not no Nasri situation he had been here for years nearly a decade and had only 2 pieces of silverware to his name

if you watched the sky sports special they just had with him you'll understand his strong desire to leave

all that's true, but he still forced his way out and his exit wasn't ANYTHING close to graceful. he quit on the team feigning an injury, and then when it when wenger told him he didnt want to let him go he started 'training on his own' in private away from the club.

plus i could question his effort in the last season, but that would seem ridiculous to some of you.... fact is, he just wanted trophies with his boyhood club and after he gets them with barca i'd still welcome him back because he didnt wh0re himself out for money.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Xavi: 'Cesc has decieved me.'
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:50 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
julias wrote:tbh I have no hate whatsoever for this guy, I'm very happy for him and even moreso when I see him scoring

all that's true, but he still forced his way out and his exit wasn't ANYTHING close to graceful. he quit on the team feigning an injury, and then when it when wenger told him he didnt want to let him go he started 'training on his own' in private away from the club.

plus i could question his effort in the last season, but that would seem ridiculous to some of you.... fact is, he just wanted trophies with his boyhood club and after he gets them with barca i'd still welcome him back because he didnt wh0re himself out for money.

of course thats what my post is about he def forced his way out otherwise he wouldnt have gone

we're not financially struggling, he had a long term contract the only way he could have left was to force his way out

whether he feigned an injury I'm not so sure but tbh like I said I dont blame him we were not winning anything the only other club he would play for came calling and furthermore they are by far the best team in the world right now.....

either way if we want to prove him wrong for leaving we need to show some serious ambition because with every year my expectations for our seasons are becoming less and less and I really cant see where a trophy is coming from
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Wenger: "Cesc is suffering at Barcelona."
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Xavi: 'Cesc has decieved me.'

Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal Xavi3
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Margera wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Xavi: 'Cesc has decieved me.'

Xavi: Cesc has deceived his DNA

julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:02 pm

julias wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:

of course thats what my post is about he def forced his way out otherwise he wouldnt have gone

we're not financially struggling, he had a long term contract the only way he could have left was to force his way out

whether he feigned an injury I'm not so sure but tbh like I said I dont blame him we were not winning anything the only other club he would play for came calling and furthermore they are by far the best team in the world right now.....

either way if we want to prove him wrong for leaving we need to show some serious ambition because with every year my expectations for our seasons are becoming less and less and I really cant see where a trophy is coming from

podolski is coming.

smoking

Cesc will realized he messed up.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm

^hopefully lol
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Lol Cesc ... Already tired of being in the shadows? :lucas:
Shadows? He's the one who put your team down, seems like the butthurt is still flowing Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:36 pm

He said 'never say never' in terms of a return to Arsenal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next