aunshi
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
14 posters

Go down

Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4 Empty Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9667000/9667894.stm

Just click play and enjoy. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4 Empty Re: Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4

Post by Abramovich Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Can't wait til he comes back :bow:

He can start beating Barca again like the old days with a real team /troll
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4 Empty Re: Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Everyone think's he'll go to United but I doubt it............
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 pm

In two years time he will try to do with City what Fergie did with United.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Ade wrote:Can't wait til he comes back :bow:

I think Mou would be happy with any top BPL ckub tbh. He likes Chelsea alot, but 1. AVB is there and 2. Roman and Mou don't get along.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Ade wrote:Can't wait til he comes back :bow:

You mean literally? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 pm

I wonder if Mourinho will ever be the type to settle down and lay down a legacy as SAF or Wegner have?
(Are there any similar continental managers? :S )

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

aunshi wrote:I wonder if Mourinho will ever be the type to settle down and lay down a legacy as SAF or Wegner have?
(Are there any similar continental managers? :S )

Not as long as those two, them two have a special relationship with their clubs and literally control every aspect of it. Those two cant be fired.

No other coach has that type of responsibility at any other club really.

edit: Just remembered, two guys from the contient who did have long stays were (after researching their names) Guy Roux and Valeriy Lobanovskiy.

Mou could at least do what other coaches have done though, stay for an entire cycle of a team, or 4-5 years or something.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah, we all knew this, its kind of a slap in the face to us how even though he acknowledges us at the best football club in history, he doesnt want to remain here for a long time and make it his permanent hime.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am

Saetablanca wrote:Yeah, we all knew this, its kind of a slap in the face to us how even though he acknowledges us at the best football club in history, he doesnt want to remain here for a long time and make it his permanent hime.

The pressure would eventually crack him.... :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 am

Saetablanca wrote:Yeah, we all knew this, its kind of a slap in the face to us how even though he acknowledges us at the best football club in history, he doesnt want to remain here for a long time and make it his permanent hime.

why a slap in the face? He has done something very important for us but i was never convinced that he would be here for good. Tmo must be crying.

It's what we do after that matters, we can either take a step back or move forward, hopefully it's the latter.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

why a slap in the face? He has done something very important for us but i was never convinced that he would be here for good. Tmo must be crying.

It's what we do after that matters, we can either take a step back or move forward, hopefully it's the latter.
TMO will probably be the Manchester one when Mou goes back to BPL Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am

He has said this many times already, he really likes England. Not sure why, it's way too rainy :coffee:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 am

He'll be United's next manager IMO.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:12 am

Marca's favorite to replace him would be Low, they dont waste time, do they?

Interesting interview from Mourinho on BBC radio 4 G2712
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 am

I can see why Madrid would be after Löw, his lightning quick counterattack tactic would fit in at Madrid like a glove

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 am

We have done that already, time for something new, bring back one touch football sexiness to Madrid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 am

Ronaldo would be sold :coffee:

Nick I think we can mix it

One touch football + counterattack is my aim...........teams will be spinning with the tempo changes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 am

It's harder to play a football based on quick movements and quick circulation of the ball, than it is to play counter. You want to find someone that masters that part, the rest is bonus.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:05 am

The way i interpret this piece of interview is that Mourinho is willing to stay with Madrid for another two seasons, honor his contract until the end with them. He's flirting with the English Media and wouldnt rule out a move to England and he shouldnt.

Besides, I always root for people who are about to write History and Mourinho is one of those men.

Real Madrid will win the CL this season, the next or the one that follows, they will win La Liga once or twice in this span as well; a treble? perhaps, it remains a possibility. What more else can he do at Madrid? Rien.

Two years is along time in football. Infact when people / fans in general talk about the future, i see two years ahead only because of the dynamics of the game. This is why when i look at Kaka (29) and Ozil (24), both of whom can offer another couple of years of their service at their highest potentials, i pick up a world beater, Kaka, because to me, anything beyond two years is just unknown in this business.

My three quarters of a dime.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I know, but still we aren't Inter. He shouldnt be speaking about where he is going next while he has still accomplished very little (in terms of trophies, God only knows how much good he has done our club) at Real Madrid. After we have beaten Barca, won a ton of trophies, and built a great young team with a defined style of football, then he can leave for all I care.

Who to replace him? For a the Lows and the Bielsas being mentioned, I would still prefer Karanka or Zidane, a pure young Madridista who can maybe stay a long time too.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I can see why Madrid would be after Löw ...
Me too. His haircut is profitable and you can clearly see he uses a much more expensive shampoo than Kaka does.

God bless Florentino Perez.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I know, but still we aren't Inter. He shouldnt be speaking about where he is going next while he has still accomplished very little (in terms of trophies, God only knows how much good he has done our club) at Real Madrid. After we have beaten Barca, won a ton of trophies, and built a great young team with a defined style of football, then he can leave for all I care.

Who to replace him? For a the Lows and the Bielsas being mentioned, I would still prefer Karanka or Zidane, a pure young Madridista who can maybe stay a long time too.

I can understand the appeal of having a madridista coaching the club, but Karanka or Zidane? havent we been through that phase when we let noobs coaching us and they failed miserably? Karanka wont be the new Guardiola, and Zidane wont be the genius graduate that just finish coaching school and is able to compete with the best of them. No more noobs, we cant afford that. Only Madridista out here i would take are VDB, who will never come back unfortunately, and maybe Benitez.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I can understand the appeal of having a madridista coaching the club, but Karanka or Zidane? havent we been through that phase when we let noobs coaching us and they failed miserably? Karanka wont be the new Guardiola, and Zidane wont be the genius graduate that just finish coaching school and is able to compete with the best of them. No more noobs, we cant afford that. Only Madridista out here i would take are VDB, who will never come back unfortunately, and maybe Benitez.

What is the alternative, getting an older established coach like Bielsa? Mourinho would have moulded the new Real Madrid that can win way into the future, we need someone who can adapt to that style, maybe bring something new to the table, but using our youth products and hopefully enjoying a long period of success. You don’t have to be a Madridista to do that, but probably a younger coach would be better. I mention Karanka because in my opinion he is doing well under Mourinho's leadership. Who knows, maybe we can test him out at Castilla sometime or Mou can let him coach the Copa del Rey in the future. Hopefully, we would be able to afford that because we would have won everything already. Very Happy

Don’t bring Benitez anywhere near to this club again. We would go back to the old days, maybe even worse.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 pm

No thank you, Karanka can go coach zaragoza or something. And yes, we should go after proven coach like Bielsa. What happened to the Low or Klopp of this world, or Van Gaal? Heck, i would pick Emery before Karanka. Coaches with ideas.

Mourinho has no groundbreaking style bar his counter, just an extraordinary man manager.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down