Zealous
jibers
the xcx
Magricos
huntsman
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen  Empty Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm

I think he wouldve been a great artillary to kill Barca's dominance if Madrid succeeded (listened) in signing him.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/21/2675807/diego-maradona-i-told-jose-mourinho-to-sign-sergio-aguero
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen  Empty Re: Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 pm

:lol!: Why is this barca fan so concerned about who we sign ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen  Empty Re: Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Magricos wrote: :lol!: Why is this barca fan so concerned about who we sign ?

For the good of fair play and healthy competition.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Did you really think we were going to get Aguero from Atletico ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Magricos wrote: Did you really think we were going to get Aguero from Atletico ?

I thought, i believed and i hoped. But we didnt. And here we are suffering against levante kinda teams.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

lmao what do you mean we don't you support Barca ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Magricos wrote:lmao what do you mean we don't you support Barca ?
Truth be told, hes a madridista.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Madrid's not winning any competition this season. Fans will look back at last season and wish it never ended.

Only three things can save the madrid season this term and they are Kaka, Lass and signing a new superstar instead of higuain. Obiously stregthening the defense is not an area to be discussed because that's a given and should start happening yesterday.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

The xcx wrote:

I know he claims to be one but I was just joking.

Last edited by Magricos on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

The xcx wrote:

No he's not

He's a troll who has about as much football knowledge as my 3rd year old cousin lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Crimson wrote:
The xcx wrote:

No he's not

He's a troll who has about as much football knowledge as my 3rd year old cousin lmao

I was thinking this as well he could be anything.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I am smarter than your average bear. That's y'all need to know.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 pm

huntsman wrote:I am smarter than your average bear. That's y'all need to know.

You're mad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Crimson wrote:
The xcx wrote:

No he's not

This.

I'm personally hate it that this troll isn't banned yet SuperFloren is banned for no reason.

Seriously.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Zealous wrote:
Crimson wrote:
The xcx wrote:

No he's not

This.

I'm personally hate it that this troll isn't banned yet SuperFloren is banned for no reason.

Seriously.

You mad, buddy? You taking a cheap shot at me? You've done it before in the Madrid section warranting me a warning. I dont think that your desperate attempts of talking logic and using bad examples would sell your case to the moderators (again)

They know their job well so stop dictating what you want on them or others. Normally i dont give people like you attention they dont deserve. But your antics have to be exposed.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm

huntsman was a madrid fan on the old forums...
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 pm

back on topic i think it was more of a case of citys cheque book speaking louder then madrids cheque book
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:28 pm

huntsman wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Crimson wrote:
The xcx wrote:

No he's not

This.

Seriously.

You mad, buddy? You taking a cheap shot at me? You've done it before in the Madrid section warranting me a warning. I dont think that your desperate attempts of talking logic and using bad examples would sell your case to the moderators (again)

They know their job well so stop dictating what you want on them or others. Normally i dont give people like you attention they dont deserve. But your antics have to be exposed.

My antics? My Antics? xD

Make a poll right now and see what everyone here thinks of you. If what I said about you got you a warning then I'll wear that as a medal of honour. I only hope you get another warning and get banned you second rate troll.

Since coming here all you have done is troll and post youtube videos (horrible youtube videos at that). You always make threads you know will get reactions like "Iker the terrible" and yet you put his picture in your avatar. What do you want me to think of you other than a troll? If you want someone to blame for me calling you out on your bullshit then look in the mirror (or who ever taught in you school).

The mods do a great job tolerating idiots and honestly I respect all of them. Their understanding is the only reason you are still on here. I've told you this before and and I'll say it again to drive the point home. If I were Mod I would have banned you in a heart beat. It would have been an abuse of power but I wouldn't have lost any sleep about it.

Now either become a better poster (I somehow doubt you will) or stick around till your eventual ban.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Zealous wrote:Make a poll right now and see what everyone here thinks of you.

I dont care.

Zealous wrote:If what I said about you got you a warning then I'll wear that as a medal of honour. I only hope you get another warning and get banned you second rate troll.

My assumption. And stop trolling if you dont like trolling.

Zealous wrote:Since coming here all you have done is troll and post youtube videos (horrible youtube videos at that). You always make threads you know will get reactions like "Iker the terrible" and yet you put his picture in your avatar. What do you want me to think of you other than a troll? If you want someone to blame for me calling you out on your bullshit then look in the mirror (or who ever taught in you school).

Stop trolling.

Zealous wrote:The mods do a great job tolerating idiots and honestly I respect all of them.

Yes they all are doing a tremendous job. I salute them all. We all agree on that. You ve brought nothing new to the table.

Zealous wrote:Their understanding is the only reason you are still on here. I've told this before and and I'll say it again to drive the point home. If I were Mod I would have banned you in a heart beat. It would have been an abuse of power but I wouldn't have lost any sleep about it.

Again with your old and cheap antics. Stop trolling. You re not selling this again to anyone. You talk candy first then try to smuggle your ideologies to others. We ll know by now you dont like me. Guess what? No one cares and the only reason i am responding to you is because you ve used such cheap antics before.

Zealous wrote:Now either become a better poster (I somehow doubt you will) or stick around till your eventual ban.

Stop trolling. You dont dictate me what to do. There are moderators here and they have warned me and i havent breached a single rule before and neither i plan to do in the future.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Playing the victim doesn't suit you LOL.

EDIT: I would love nothing more than for me and you to turn over a new leaf. But if you insist on being annoying and try to pry reactions out of people I'm going to call you out on it. Again stop to think why I'm calling you out and maybe you'll get why I'm posting these things.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Zealous wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Crimson wrote:
The xcx wrote:

No he's not

This.

Seriously.

My antics? My Antics? xD

Make a poll right now and see what everyone here thinks of you. If what I said about you got you a warning then I'll wear that as a medal of honour. I only hope you get another warning and get banned you second rate troll.

Since coming here all you have done is troll and post youtube videos (horrible youtube videos at that). You always make threads you know will get reactions like "Iker the terrible" and yet you put his picture in your avatar. What do you want me to think of you other than a troll? If you want someone to blame for me calling you out on your bullshit then look in the mirror (or who ever taught in you school).

The mods do a great job tolerating idiots and honestly I respect all of them. Their understanding is the only reason you are still on here. I've told you this before and and I'll say it again to drive the point home. If I were Mod I would have banned you in a heart beat. It would have been an abuse of power but I wouldn't have lost any sleep about it.

Now either become a better poster (I somehow doubt you will) or stick around till your eventual ban.

lol Zealous. Why are you even bothering. Huntsman trolls himself ffs. Just ignore him. He's feeding of your reaction. F***ing smart.

Last edited by jibers on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 pm

erm, what jibers meant to say was (for those who actually care):

lol Zealous. WHy are you even bothering. Huntsman trolls himself ffs. Just ignore him. He's feeding of your reaction. F***ing smart.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Nah Jibers it's cool. LOL

Carry on, I've said what I've had to say.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:01 pm

huntsman wrote:erm, what jibers meant to say was (for those who actually care):

lol Zealous. WHy are you even bothering. Huntsman trolls himself ffs. Just ignore him. He's feeding of your reaction. F***ing smart.

wow.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 pm

That's basically what he's been doing since he got here.

I personally find it hilarious when he goes on his "I told you so" rants, like this thread for example.

He's in every commentary thread saying that we suck and struggle against small teams when we are winning 4-0 LOL.

Basically he likes to play the prophet of doom and gloom and on the off chance he is right (Even a broken clock is right two times a day) he acts like he knew it all along.

Never has anything good to say about Madrid even though he's a Madrid "fan" and has Barcelona as his club supported badge. Never around when the team is doing well but you can bet your ass he makes an appearance when we lose.

But apparently it was my antics that got him three warnings LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next