Has AC Milan (Not Real Madrid) been the Hardest Test for Barca?

+28
The Messiah
Lord Hades
Cookie Monster
Be/\/ceCALI
Forza
Eivindo
CBarca
julias
milanfan7
Harmonica
Albiceleste
shinigami99
windkick
Gil
vivabarca38
zarola
the xcx
leemhuis
Senor Penguin
pUsHa
rsinatra
alexjanosik
S32TABLANCA
spanky
michael1
EarlyPrototype
halamadrid2
huntsman
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Has AC Milan (Not Real Madrid) been the Hardest Test for Barca?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Has AC Milan (Not Real Madrid) been the Hardest Test for Barca?

Post by mr.galliani Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

Milan had to play more openly than the did in the first game simply because it was a matter of principle. The Italians know a lot about pride, and they would not accept watching the great AC Milan bow down to the might of Barca and in front of 80,000 home supporters play a defensive, "small club" tactic.

That is not to say, though, that I agree with the way we did play and I am a firm believer a positive result would have been more likely had we lined up the way we did in the first leg, with a much higher emphasis on defensive organisation and stability than creativity and retaining possession as higher priorities.

Allbeit I do not think there is a perfect way to play against Barca as they are the second greatest team of all time. All you need is a lot of luck and a result can be achieved.

mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Has AC Milan (Not Real Madrid) been the Hardest Test for Barca?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Has AC Milan (Not Real Madrid) been the Hardest Test for Barca?

Post by Seth Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 am

Eivindo wrote:

I really think the manchester city fan needs to explain to the whole of Italy, who does not know anything of tactics, how to best play Barca :facepalm:

Just to correct you there... I'm pretty sure xcx is a Madridista =O

Years of lurking actually paid off!! banana

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3