Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

+7
BoBo
FennecFox7
Lynx100
Luca
Amauri Carvalho
pasquale22
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) - Page 2 Empty Re: Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
BoBo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:MAn we will regret this big time watch him score 15 goals

If he gets of the mark quick then its possible

If not his fragile mind will crush his play on the field and he will return to the Amauri of Juve

The thing is DN's system and Conte's is not system that is good for Amauri. Amauri can't build up play like Quagli and that led him to not scoring with us

Agreed but i think his dealing with pressure is his biggest problem he was never cut out for Juve

Fiorentina i doubt it... but i wouldnt mind seeing the old Amauri bag some new braces (even for Fiorentina)

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) - Page 2 Empty Re: Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

BoBo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
BoBo wrote:

If he gets of the mark quick then its possible

If not his fragile mind will crush his play on the field and he will return to the Amauri of Juve

The thing is DN's system and Conte's is not system that is good for Amauri. Amauri can't build up play like Quagli and that led him to not scoring with us

Agreed but i think his dealing with pressure is his biggest problem he was never cut out for Juve

Fiorentina i doubt it... but i wouldnt mind seeing the old Amauri bag some new braces (even for Fiorentina)

I will always loved and supported Amauri he never insutled the fans like Diego,Gio, etc ...

He always loved the jersey
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Amauri + Jovetic = Goals !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Amauri + Jovetic = Goals !

When u put it like that i guess there is a fair chance

Good luck Amauri and may we see alot more of ur breast passes
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 pm

his trademark breast passes, that is something
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 am

Sky - Juventus, Motta, very close to Sporting Gijon

Spain should be the future of Marco Motta, Juventus never used to be right back Antonio Conte. According to the findings during the Special Sky Sports Soccer or football, it would close the sale to Juventus defender of Sporting Gijon, on the form of loan. Among the operations planned by the outgoing Juventus - refers Sky - this would be the most likely, almost certain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:15 am

Fiorentina have made an official offer for Juventus striker Amauri as confirmed by the player’s agent.

“We received an official offer from Fiorentina and will consider it in the next hours,” claimed FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti.

The Brazilian player is desperate to leave Juventus and is willing to cut down his wage in order to join the Viola.

Amauri has also been linked to Roma but this rumour proved to be untruth.

“I have to deny any links to Roma, we didn’t talk to them,” concluded Bronzetti.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Laughing

all players that leave Juve turn into beasts in Serie A lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Juve finally yes to Fiorentina Amauri: "I want to immediately purple"

Amauri (31) have finally accepted the transfer to Fiorentina: the operation in progress for several days, was hampered by economic issues related to monthly arrears, bonuses and any severance payment by Juventus. Amauri should be, at this point, the heir of Alberto Gilardino shirt lily. Here are the declarations of the player to Lady Radio: "You know what is going on, the teams are talking and I hope we can close them quickly. I know there is the estimate of me, I will spare for Fiorentina. I'm waiting and I train to be ready immediately. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Sky - Bargain Caceres: Juventus and Sevilla could close to 9 million

Marotta continues to work to close the deal Caceres. According to Sky Sports, Seville, Juventus could offer the 1.5 million euros for the loan and 6.5 million, for redemption, for a total of 8 million. The Spanish club, but would like to earn 10 million from the sale of Uruguayan defender. For the satellite channel market experts, the two companies could find themselves in the middle, setting the loan of Caceres 2 million to 7 million and redemption, for a total of 9 million.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Ernesto Bronzetti: "Amauri before the weekend in purple"

As reported by Tuttomercatoweb in connection for the transmission of Odeon TV "The Championship of Champions" FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti talked about the situation related to Amauri, run by his business partner and collaborator Pocetta Giampiero: "The boy does not want to arrive of doubt and wait until the January 31 events, I think that within a few days will accept Fiorentina. If I have to tip the balance is expected to close by the whole weekend. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Sky - Green light for Amauri to Fiorentina. Offer "special": the player's decision is expected

There would be the final go-ahead for Juventus Amauri loan to Fiorentina. According to reports from Sky Sports, the two companies have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player in purple. Now Italo-Brazilian striker will have to decide whether to accept a proposal for some 'special: five months of the contract for him, with no promise of renewal. In these hours, immediately after training, Amauri announce his choice.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Lazio reconsider Krasic

Lazio are finding the Keisuke Honda price-tag a little steep, so could go for the cheaper option of Juventus outcast Milos Krasic.

The Biancocelesti confirmed they were in Russia over the past few days for negotiations with CSKA Moscow.

It’s reported Japanese international Honda is enthusiastic about the move, but the price-tag is €17m.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Lazio are already working on a much cheaper alternative within Serie A.

Krasic has spent most of this season on the bench, as he is not a part of Juventus Coach Antonio Conte’s plans.

The Bianconeri have made it clear he is on the market and would be willing to release the Serbian winger on loan.

Krasic would fit into Edy Reja’s 4-2-3-1 system and have the opportunity to prove himself after a dismal campaign.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Amauri heading for Viola medical

Amauri will undergo his medical at Fiorentina on Tuesday, the available Juventus striker has confirmed.

The two clubs have agreed terms for the centre-forward, but the move has been delayed by the imminent birth of his child.

“I’ll be in Florence tomorrow to have a medical and to put myself at the disposal of the team,” he told Radio Blu.

“The delays have been caused for personal reasons – Fiorentina allowed me some time to spend with my wife.”

The 31-year-old, whose Turin contract expires in June, is available for transfer after not playing a single minute for Juve this term.

Fiorentina and Juventus reached a deal last week, but reports on Friday were suggesting that Milan could hijack the move.

“The Milan rumours were not true,” added the Brazilian-born Italian international. “I’ll clear up everything in the future.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Prandelli rates Amauri purchase

Juventus striker Amauri.

The Brazilian-born forward, capped by Prandelli in August 2010, will be in Tuscany on Tuesday to undergo his medical.

“I think that he’s the right signing for Fiorentina and he’ll be able to do well for boss Delio Rossi,” the former Fiorentina tactician told Rai.

“The boy is really motivated seeing as he hasn’t played for a long time and he’ll be able to give the club a helping hand.”

Amauri, whose contract in Turin is set to expire in June 2012, hasn’t played for the Old Lady so far this season.

The former Palermo hitman scored seven goals in 11 League games during a six-month loan spell at Parma in 2011.

The Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit need a new forward after selling Alberto Gilardino to Genoa and Santiago Silva to Boca Juniors this month.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 pm

any recent updates on Krasic from either Krasic, his agent, or Juve?

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:14 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:any recent updates on Krasic from either Krasic, his agent, or Juve?

he is staying
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Sky - Toni has accepted the offer of the Al Nasr Zenga

According to a few minutes ago by Sky Sports, Luca Toni would have accepted the offer the Al Nasr, coached by Walter Zenga Arab education. The attacker and his entourage of Pavullo are awaiting the arrival of the contract to terms and conditions carefully. At that point, if everything will be alright, Toni will move to Dubai. Marriage - Sky back - seems to arrive.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:any recent updates on Krasic from either Krasic, his agent, or Juve?

he is staying

Glad to hear. I hope he breaks into the lineup again, it would be sad to let him go.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Giaccherini, Estigarribia; Matri, Quagliarella.
A disp.: Storari, De Ceglie, Pepe, Marchisio, Marrone, Del Piero, Borriello. All.: Conte
Squalificati: nessuno
Indisponibili: Vucinic.

Udinese (3-5-1-1): Handanovic; Ferronetti, Danilo, Domizzi; Basta, Isla, Fernandes, Armero, Pasquale; Abdi; Di Natale
A disp.: Padelli, Pereira,Neuton, Ekstrand, Battocchio, Floro Flores, Torje. All.: Guidolin
Squalificati: nessuno
Indisponibili: Barreto, Pinzi, Asamoah, Badu, Benatia
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

Official: Luca Toni leaves Juventus for United Arab Emirates outfit Al Nasr

The former Italy international only arrived in Turin last January but did not feature once for the Bianconeri following the arrival of Antonio Conte as coach last summer

Juventus have confirmed that out-of-favour forward Luca Toni has completed his move to United Arab Emirates outfit Al Nasr.

Bianconeri general manager Beppe Marotta revealed over the weekend that the former Italy international was on the verge of joining the Pro-League outfit, and the deal was announced on the club's official website on Monday.

"Juventus Football Club confirms the departure of Luca Toni on a permanent deal," a brief statement read. "The striker has completed a switch to Al Nasr in the United Arab Emirates."

The 34-year-old striker only arrived in Turin from Genoa last January but he only managed two goals in 14 Serie A appearances before the end of the season, and was completely frozen out of the Bianconeri side following the arrival of Antonio Conte as coach during the summer.

The 2006 World Cup winnner will now be linking up with former Italy goalkeeper Walter Zenga in Dubai.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) - Page 2 Motta10
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum