Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

+7
BoBo
FennecFox7
Lynx100
Luca
Amauri Carvalho
pasquale22
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) Empty Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 am

Everything goes here

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) Empty Re: Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Fingers crossed krasic leaves for Chelsea/man u and gets another chance to prove himself
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market) Empty Re: Players that are leaving ( Winter Transfer Market)

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Gijon look at Mot
ta

panish outfit Sporting Gijon are in negotiations with Juventus for out of favour defender Marco Motta.

The Liga outfit are interested in the right-back who hasn’t played for the Old Lady of Italian football this summer.

Motta, 25, was signed outright from Udinese after last season’s loan spell in which he made 32 appearances in all competition.

However, the former Roma and Udinese man hasn’t played a single-minute so far this season following the arrival of Stephan Lichtsteiner from Lazio.

Sporting want to take the player on loan with an option to buy outright at the end of the current campaign.

Juve are ready to do a deal, although they will want to bring in a replacement for Motta before letting him go.

Sevilla and Uruguayan international Martin Caceres, whose already played for Juve in the past, is being linked with a January switch to Turin.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amauri Carvalho Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

I am not leaving, I will prove my wort to antonio

Amauri

Amauri Carvalho
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Amauri Carvalho wrote:I am not leaving, I will prove my wort to antonio

Amauri

epic

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Official - Caceres-Juventus, the announcement shortly after New Year's Eve!

Juventus and Sevilla formalizing the transfer of Martin Caceres to Juventus shortly after New Year. And 'this morning as reported by "La Gazzetta dello Sport", in an article written by Alessandro Catapano and Mirko Graziano looks at the negotiations. According to the pink, the parties have already agreed on the cost of the card (8.5 million) and now, with the help of the lawyer always Bozzo, they would be studying the best option around the right of redemption that the Spaniards would Juventus and not mandatory. Two possible solutions: raise the proportion of '"down payment" (eg 2 million immediately, instead of one, and 6.5 in June), or make mandatory redemption based on the achievement of various milestones, such as the qualification the next Champions League

BENTORNATO MARTIN !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Alvaro set to replace Caceres in Seville he wrote that in Twitter !

Alvaro's all about. Alvaro and 'player of the Racing de Santander, which would replace Caceres to Seville. The player on twitter yesterday wrote a letter that seems so much like a farewell: "I do not know what will happen, but I'll always the best for me and my club if you get some offers. I focused on racing and even if something happens I will always be Racing-related. " The deal Alvaro and 'yanked offline Caceres. In hand with Alvaro Sevilla will leave immediately after the Uruguayan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Corsport - Juventus-Roma, decisive meeting at noon for Borriello

And 'set for today, around noon, the meeting between the leaders of Rome and Juventus to define the move to Juventus Marco Borriello. According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta, the red and yellow to Claudio Fenucci, accompanied by Director Walter Sabatini Sports, will meet in London to polish the last details of the negotiations, to fill the small gap between supply and demand : Juve offers 700,000 euros to acquire the performance of Borriello up in June and 7.5 million to detect outright, insisting the Rome suffered one million and 8 at the time of redemption. Trifles - writes about sports daily Barillà fellow Roman -. The deal is outlined for a while and today's meeting will serve only to sign the agreement.

This appointment also the agent of Marco Borriello, Tiberio Cavalleri, who declined to participate in the Soccer Globe Awards in the UAE to follow the passage in black and white jersey of his client.

In the summit meeting between Roma and Juventus could also be deepened discussion on David Pizarro, another player liked the leadership in Corso Galileo Ferraris.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Juve have Borriello deal

According to the latest reports, Juventus have finalised details to sign Marco Borriello on loan from Roma with an option to buy for €7.5m.

The striker has spent most of this season on the bench, as he is not a part of Coach Luis Enrique’s tactical plans.

Sky Sport Italia claim that a deal has been struck this afternoon and they are only waiting until January 3 to make the move official.

Borriello will join on loan for the next six months at a cost of €1m, plus an option to buy him outright in July for a further €7.5m.

Juventus have also reportedly agreed personal terms with agent Tiberio Cavalieri.

Meanwhile, negotiations with Roma continue with a January bid for midfielder David Pizarro.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Sky - Botto year-end. Taken Borriello

14:40 Marco Borriello can be considered to all effects a Juventus player. The agreement was reached, it is just waiting for the official.

It started the meeting to the Marotta and Fenucci Rome. According to Sky Sports, there is discussion on the final details, especially on the amount that Juventus will have to pay for the loan sale with right of redemption. The player already has the agreement and is waiting to join the new team-mates. For the satellite channel market experts, the meeting taking place between Roma and Juventus, to define the negotiation Borriello, one might also speak of Pizarro who like Conte. The Chilean arrive in Turin on loan for six months as vice Pirlo. It also continues to treat sports-Caceres-SKY refers to arrive on loan sale with right of redemption.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:24 pm

'Juve in Caceres' destiny'

Martin Caceres “has Juventus in his destiny and will be a warrior for Antonio Conte,” said the Sevilla talent’s agent.

The right-back was already playing in Turin on loan from Barcelona in 2009-10, but the club did not take up its option.

“Juve’s interest made me very happy, as it’s rare for the Juventus train to come along twice in under three years,” said agent and former Bianconeri striker Daniel Fonseca.

“I am not surprised, though. Martin has Juventus in his destiny. He is a warrior, the kind that the Bianconeri fans and Conte really appreciate. Even if he’s content in Sevilla, he’d be very happy to come back to Turin.”

Caceres would cost around €2m to take on loan for six months and a further €6m to buy him outright at the end of the season.

“When Juve didn’t take up their option in 2010, there was certainly some bitterness, but we are not seeking revenge. Changing your valuation is a sign of intelligence.

“He can play in any of the defensive roles, whether central or full-back, on the right or left. In Uruguay and various clubs he was used in five different positions. He adapts to situations, but what remains intact is his inexorable hunger for success.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Juventus striker Amauri keen on move to Fiorentina

Juventus striker Amauri is eyeing a move to Fiorentina.

Amauri fancies replacing Alberto Gilardino, who is joining Genoa.

“Florence is a wonderful city and I have no problem reaching an agreement with Fiorentina, as they are an ambitious club,” said the Brazilian who plays for Italy.

“I would accept with great enthusiasm. Reducing my wages would not be an issue, because that is the least of my concerns. We’ll see if these rumours become reality, as I am honoured to hear of their interest.

“I’d also like to make it clear that I never rejected Genoa. I had contact with the Rossoblu before Christmas and planned another meeting, but it never happened. The only club I ever turned down was Olympique Marseille, because they wouldn’t give me the contract length that I wanted,” he told TMW.

“My story with Juventus ended in January last year. I didn’t want it to end this way and could not understand all the rage against me. I don’t even want to understand it. This is over for me and I just want to find a team to recuperate the five months I lost here at Juventus.”
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm

poor amauri.. he thinks hes actually better then what they say
:lucas:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 am

Sky - In the next hours contact Juve-Fiorentina for Amauri

According to Sky Sports, the following day should be a telephone contact between Juventus and Fiorentina to talk about Amauri. A contact to be monitored carefully, because it could unlock the negotiations for the passage of the attacker Italo-Brazilian purple shirt.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Amauri would love Roma offer

Available Juventus striker Amauri has admitted that he wouldn’t snub a proposed January move to Roma.

The Brazilian-born Italian international has been paired with the Giallorossi over the last few days after the capital club lost Pablo Daniel Osvaldo to injury and loaned Marco Borriello to Juve.

“I’d be very happy,” the forward, whose Juve contract expires in June 2012, told Roma Giallorossa.

“If this possibility occurred then I would go. It would be a great opportunity for me and Roma are still a big club who are fighting for the top places.”

Amauri, who hasn’t played a single minute for Juve this term, would also love to play alongside Giallorossi icons Francesco Totti and Daniele De Rossi.

“What Francesco has done is under the eyes of everyone,” the former Palermo and Parma man continued.

“It would be easy to play alongside him and also De Rossi – an extraordinary player who has become a phenomenon.

“I would be honoured to join Roma.”

However, both his agent and Juventus have recently admitted that there has been no contact with Roma so far this month.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Parma to make Toni bid?

New Parma boss Roberto Donadoni has reportedly asked his club to sign Luca Toni from Juventus this January.

Donadoni has replaced Franco Colomba at the helm and he’s eager for a new attacking option in his squad.

The 34-year-old, who joined the Old Lady this time last year from Genoa, is available for transfer after failing to break into the plans of Antonio Conte.

The 2006 World Cup winner hasn’t played at all for Juventus so far this season and the club want to sell having netted Marco Borriello from Roma last week.

The former Fiorentina and Bayern Munich ace is also liked by Cesena and Cagliari, while there are rumours that a number of American sides are showing an interest.

Juventus are looking to also get strikers Amauri and Vincenzo Iaquinta off their wage bill before the January window closes.

Donadoni has worked with Toni during their time together with the Italian international side.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Sky - Amauri to Fiorentina, new appointment tomorrow. Montolivo in the negotiation? Track Turkish Krasic Motta. Pizarro sent back for now

As usual, the evening edition of Sky Sport 24 has analyzed the situation in the global market on Juventus. News on the front output in particular where there are innovations in the coming hours on the front Amauri, in Milan there are those of the leaders Juventus and Fiorentina, after the transfer of Silva to Boca Juniors, put the Italian-Brazilian number one goal for the offensive front, and they are talking about leaving the attacker in a cautious optimism leaked from the meeting which would be spoken to by Riccardo Montolivo surprise given the long duration of the interview (almost two hours) and Michele Pazienza with some young Spring of black and white. The agreement, however, was not yet reached a new update tomorrow with the parties.

Please note, however, also in Palermo, Fulham and Chinese teams are ready to offer a rich engagement even if the player wants to stay in the former Parma Italy. Without the loan with the right of redemption for Sorensen in Bologna that brings so unlike incoming Caceres Pizarro, when sent by Conte that he would prefer a more dynamic midfielder. Going back Pazienza remains strong on the pressing of Genoa and Udinese while Toni is close to Montreal that would have crushed the competition of Recife, Cesena, Siena and Cagliari.

Lastly a request for information Galatasaray Motta and Milos Krasic on the sidelines of the likely redemption by the Turks, Felipe Melo, of Serbia in particular on the Bianconeri have the condition but instead offer to sell outright refusing Loan requests in advance for the Serbian.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Amauri to TMW: "Within two days we will decide everything"

Poised between Roma and Fiorentina, Amauri has clarified his position to personally microphones tuttomercatoweb.com: "My future? I know that companies are talking to resolve the issue. There are two entries, Fiorentina and Roma. And the Fiorentina is the one I want more. wait two days, although I hope that everything will be resolved sooner. The engagement? The problem is not my gig, I must clarify that the companies together "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 pm

“Toni is not an objective for Bologna,” President Albano Guaraldi told TMW today. “Anything can happen, but, for now, he’s not a target.

“Juventus have offered us some players who they want to sell, people like Toni and Vincenzo Iaquinta, as well as others.

“We took note, but we are working on just Sorensen.”

The latter is a Danish Under-21 international who is looking for regular first team football. There is talk that Bologna could sign him on a co-ownership deal for around €2.5m. football-italia
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Amauri days away from Fiorentina

Forgotten Juventus striker Amauri hopes to secure a move to Fiorentina within the next 48 hours.

The Viola have made an offer for the Brazilian-born Italian international and a switch could be imminent.

“There are these two voices about Roma and Fiorentina,” the former Chievo and Palermo man told TMW.

“Fiorentina are the side who want me more. I know that the clubs are talking in an effort to resolve the situation.

“We’ll just have to wait and see what happens over the next two days, even if I hope everything is sorted out before then.

“The problem is not my contract, it is the clubs who have to agree terms.”

It is understood that the striker, who hasn’t played for Juve this term, has accepted a €1.5m salary until 2014.

All that needs to be agreed now is the manner of the transfer between the two clubs. The Viola are trying to pay as little as possible given that the player has less than six months left on his Turin contract.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 pm

MAn we will regret this big time watch him score 15 goals
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Iaquinta won’t accept loan exit

Vincenzo Iaquinta will only consider leaving Juventus this month if a club signs him on a permanent basis.

“He doesn’t want to move on loan,” agent Andrea D’Amico told Mediaset Premium. “If a definite solution can be found then that can be discussed with Juventus.”

The 2006 World Cup winner isn’t in the plans of boss Antonio Conte and he’s not played a single minute for the club so far this season.

The outfit’s decision to sign Marco Borriello on loan from Roma last week has only underlined that Iaquinta isn’t part of their project.

“Iaquinta is now fit as he has completely recovered from his injuries,” his representative continued.

“His exclusion, which we won’t discuss, is down to technical reasons – even if it seems strange to give up on Iaquinta.

“That decision is almost a luxury given that we are talking about a player who was a starter for Italy in the last World Cup.”

The 32-year-old joined the Old Lady in the summer of 2007 for around €11m from Udinese.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:MAn we will regret this big time watch him score 15 goals

If he gets of the mark quick then its possible

If not his fragile mind will crush his play on the field and he will return to the Amauri of Juve
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 pm

BoBo wrote:

If not his fragile mind will crush his play on the field and he will return to the Amauri of Juve

The thing is DN's system and Conte's is not system that is good for Amauri. Amauri can't build up play like Quagli and that led him to not scoring with us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
BoBo wrote:

The thing is DN's system and Conte's is not system that is good for Amauri. Amauri can't build up play like Quagli and that led him to not scoring with us

Agreed but i think his dealing with pressure is his biggest problem he was never cut out for Juve

Fiorentina i doubt it... but i wouldnt mind seeing the old Amauri bag some new braces (even for Fiorentina)
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next