schwarzgelb
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
Swanhends
36 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Top 100 Footballers in the World - Page 7 Empty Re: Top 100 Footballers in the World

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:53 am

The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I'd like to see Hulk perform on the big stage, where Di Maria has stepped up. For now, he can stay in the vastly inferior Portugese league, playing against adelante level sides week in and week out.

Bossed EL many times but we can ignore that if you like.

So has Bobby Zamora :coffee:

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Top 100 Footballers in the World - Page 7 Empty Re: Top 100 Footballers in the World

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Hulk, 23 goals in 26 games last season under AVB. 7 in 11 this season, 4 in 6 CL games.

But stats are whatever.

I dont think its coincidence that in Portugal Hulk was clearly better, all of a sudden Di Maria moved to Madrid and now he is better/as good.

Di Maria was young.....young players improve......Mourinhio is his coach now.....no coincidence.

I don't compare him but you have to admit the guy has improved ALOT.

I think your overstating it to be honest, he has improved, players improve, Di Maria, Hulk, many more.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:55 am

Trust me I'm not......it takes alot to turn a hater into a believer....and trust me I was a hater.........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 am

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Not a big stage though apperently lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 am

The Franchise wrote:CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

It usually isn't when judging the performances of Real Madrid players :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 am

ragbirjosh wrote:You underrate Ledesma,Mauri,Zarate, and the guy who actually carried ....Mulsera......,Flocarri's contributions to that team
all of those players were meh bar Zarate who flopped when it mattered
Muslera was also meh,very overrated,gets his rep from the Uruguayan NT,not from Lazio.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 am

Di Maria has performed in bigger games, such as semi-finals, vs Barca, finals etc

And you've to appreciate that he never gives up or gets tired. I remember in CdR where he kept running til the 110 min until he got red carded. That workrate is really used in our team, one of the biggest reasons he is so important for our team.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 am

ragbirjosh wrote:

It usually isn't when judging the performances of Real Madrid players :coffee:

Well you wont find me saying Madrid players arent proven on the big stage/big games.

Big stage is such a nonesense term.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:03 am

No Hernanes =Lazio a garbage side with zero creativity..

So yeah he was the one making them tick..Ledesma did well in the first half of the season but then faded away so did Mauri..The rest are not worth mentioning..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 am

Meh there was also Brochhi and Rochhi

Anyway Borja Valero was similar probably even more impressive with Mallorca in 10 and he was never a top 50 player in the world.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 am

omarish wrote:

Di Maria has performed in bigger games, such as semi-finals, vs Barca, finals etc

And you've to appreciate that he never gives up or gets tired. I remember in CdR where he kept running til the 110 min until he got red carded. That workrate is really used in our team, one of the biggest reasons he is so important for our team.

Well Cristiano is complete garbage in those games..so Di Maria is better than Cristiano?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 am

The Franchise wrote:
omarish wrote:

Well Cristiano is complete garbage in those games..so Di Maria is better than Cristiano?

Very Happy

Top 100 Footballers in the World - Page 7 12969797
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 am

Brocchi and Rocchi ?lol

Rocchi was on the treatment table for most of the season..Brocchi does all the dirty work in the middle of the pitch..

Point is they would fail to create proper goal-scoring chances without the playmaking abilities of Hernanes..

Lazio would probably be on Catania or Cagliari level without Hernanes..But they've bolstered their squad this season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 am

The Franchise wrote:
omarish wrote:

Yes.

I was joking. But CR7 scores 53 goals. He breaks goalscoring records. Hulk doesn't do that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 am

whats the point of breaking records but wining no major trophies?Hulk won the treble last season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 am

Di Maria better than Ibra too then? He dont score 53 a season either.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 am

What's the point of not counting Copa Del Rey as a major trophy?

Just to troll us?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 am

ragbirjosh wrote:What's the point of not counting Copa Del Rey as a major trophy?

Just to troll us?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RM fans in chat while losing 0-2 to Malaga: "It's just the copa del rey"

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:23 am

Certainly wasn't me LM..........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 am

copa del rey is not a major trophy.....the only thing special about it was beating barca in the final

league cups in general arent that special/tough,specially since its la liga where RM and barca>>>>>>
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 am

Ganso wrote:whats the point of breaking records but wining no major trophies?Hulk won the treble last season

Well Hulk did not play Barca twice in the Portuguese league and he did not face them in the semi final of the CL. In fact Porto lost in the super cup to Barca.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 am

did you watch the game?Hulk was rolling over Barca,even abidal was getting owned.Porto were unlucky not to score tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 am

Ganso wrote:did you watch the game?Hulk was rolling over Barca,even abidal was getting owned.Porto were unlucky not to score tbh

Nope I didn't watch the game, but still comparing trophies won between them is irrelevant.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:36 am

To be honest, Porto played quite well considering they lost Falcao. We wasnt very comfortable at all in that game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 am

So Benzema was arguably better than Hulk Last Year since he excelled Barca 3 times and had a better goal/assist per minute ratio hmm

banana
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 am

bhends wrote:
omarish wrote:Watch how Gareth Bale is gonna sneak in to the top 10

lol...its a possibility but impossible to predict really

The same system flaw that could put Bale in the top 10 could also put him out of the list entirely

Because of the way the system is set up, one rogue writer can cause the mean score of a player to be way off (either ranked too high or too low) because their rating is an outlier point

JonathanWilson for example, already said he voted Maicon in his top 30 not because he loves Maicon, but as a protest vote against Dani Alves....Whom he feel is vastly overrated and who he believes would not be effective outside of Barcelona (like many of the people here)

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Rubbish...........

Alves was the best RB in the world before he even joined Barca ffs......

a RB that playmakes, defends ( unless barca play 3-4-3) scores 5-10 a season and just all in all creates absolute havoc......

Overrated ffs, and you wonder why i consider these people to be absolute idiots.

Yes i know he fails for Brazil, but so does Messi for his country, is he overrated too?

RealGunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Rubbish...........

Alves was the best RB in the world before he even joined Barca ffs......

Really think Maicon was better

omarish wrote:Messi isn't worthless for NT, he just can't score for some reason

Alves however, is a giant worthless black hole sucking in attackers so they can freely roam in his flank. He really is shit outside Barca...

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Alves has always been better than Maicon bar 2009-10 season..

Anyways my judgement on Ramos being the world's best fullback was mostly based on Euro 2008..

bhends wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Alves has always been better than Maicon bar 2009-10 season..

Anyways my judgement on Ramos being the world's best fullback was mostly based on Euro 2008..

Lets debate Alves-Ramos-Maicon somewhere else...There are plenty of other less-interesting threads we can ruin with that kind of discussion

Sushi Master wrote:Obviously, but the whole list was frackked from the start so no surprises there...

I'm surprised Alves and Busquets aren't in the top 10. I'm now afraid I'll see Barry/Milner there.

Loool @ comments, and the list is really flawed. Im shocked to read the comments from Jonathan Wilson who is very respected about Alves...he should know much more than any of us, but how can he say Alves would be average in any other team other than Barca? Its just wrong loool. Alves was such an important signing for Barca that in his first season in we won the titles, he owned up that RB+RW position, which we have struggled for YEARS to fill probably. He did the same for Sevilla.

At their best, I rate Maicon no.1 and Alves no.2. I dont watch Lahm at RB enough tbh to judge Razz

And I also fear seeing the likes of Barry in the top 10 Razz Although hes a bit like Busquets I think. Ppl dont appretiate these types of players sicne they do unspectatular but vital work for the team, and brings stability and control in the middle of the park as well as bite. Barry is probably a bit underrated...

Lionel Messi wrote:I'd like to see Hulk perform on the big stage, where Di Maria has stepped up. For now, he can stay in the vastly inferior Portugese league, playing against adelante level sides week in and week out.

omarish wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Hulk, 23 goals in 26 games last season under AVB. 7 in 11 this season, 4 in 6 CL games.

But stats are whatever.

I dont think its coincidence that in Portugal Hulk was clearly better, all of a sudden Di Maria moved to Madrid and now he is better/as good.

But anyone who has seen Madrid this season can clearly tell you he is not the same player as last season. Also, he isn't even playing the same way as he did last season. He is more than a winger this season. He plays deeper. More involved in our play.

His final ball has been so great this season Mou even played him as a AM vs Sevilla. Last season I can guarantee you he didn't have half as good as passing he has been having this season.

Also I've to agree with LM. Hulk can talk when he does it in the big stage, where Di Maria has performed superb.

Agreed. Di Maria have improved so much in such a short time its hard to believe. And would love to see how Hulk does in a bigger league.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next