+5
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Doc
El Chelsea Fuerte
OLpower
9 posters

Go down

Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing Empty Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing

Post by OLpower Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Nicolin is the president and the owner of Montpellier, currently second of Ligue 1, he said (translated by me) :

"Ancelloti, he makes me laugh. Belhanda at Paris? But Ancelloti will not want Belhanda nor Giroud, he only wants the stars that he had when he was with the ritals (italians) and the corned beef eaters. What would he do with Belhanda? Where it will be a mess with their transferts, it is with the french, Menez and all the others who won't play anymore. I had rather have Courbis than Ancelotti. You have to be mad to take this guy. If he does not cost too much, ok but 500 000 euros per months, I must dream. I don't see what he has over the others. He won titles but he had the goods. Great coach are the one who win titles with semi good players. With Courbis, we were promoted to ligue 1 with half retarted players. René Girard is doing miracles this year.

Very Happy
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing Empty Re: Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Courbis who?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing Empty Re: Nicollin comments on Ancelloti signing

Post by Doc Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 pm

I really really REALLY hope Nicolin said "half retarded players" and not your own personal translation...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Nicollin is seriously a rich mans Zamparini.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Doc wrote:I really really REALLY hope Nicolin said "half retarded players" and not your own personal translation...
Doc wrote:I really really REALLY hope Nicolin said "half retarded players" and not your own personal translation...

He said semi mongolien

Mongolien in France is a familiar and quite instuling word used to call retarded people.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 pm

nice words Very Happy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by disait Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Isn't this the same guy that demanded 30mil for Spahic, and then sold him for 2 mil the next summer?
disait
disait
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

LOL @ "semi retarted players"
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Did he just insult his own players? Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 am

LOL sounds like this guy went full retard
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum