alex mahone
Babun
guest7
The Madrid One
hrealmadrid
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain vs Sergio Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain vs Sergio Aguero

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Crimson wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:That's because the so called best player in the world never seems to show up for his country

That's because Xavi and Iniesta don't play for Argentina

OH SNAP What a Face

Exxaaacctly.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain vs Sergio Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain vs Sergio Aguero

Post by alex mahone Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:In the general section I've been bragging about how this summer's Copa is going to be all Pipa and Di Maria!!

lol, don't do that, you'll jinx them Razz

back to the topic, i think aguero is a better footballer, but higuain could be a better choice than him in certain set up
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

How about in terms of our/Mou's set up?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:i agree with babun's last words. it depends on what ur teams need.

You could say that about literally any player vs player debate
The problem is, the way you set up the thread it's about comparing their poaching exploits. Kun* isn't just some poacher. See the problem now? Very Happy
If you want to compare them properly, name a team and a position Very Happy

I like how you re-posted that
I like how you refuse to react to that second time Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:How about in terms of our/Mou's set up?
In 4-2-3-1, Higgy is the choice. In 4-3-3, Kun* would own him Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Both of them can play together for us imo. In terms of Argentina Messi can play behind Higuain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

And I'm sure he will in the Copa
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Pipita is a much better striker, and with a good deal of development could be the better all round striker too. Kun is better at creating and being almost like a midfielder, which is why he normally played at SS at Patetico.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 am

Yeh Higuain is pretty much just a finisher whilst Aguero is better at dribbling and roaming around more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 am

So we want to pay 45m for Messi's backup?
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 am

daneq wrote:So we want to pay 45m for Messi's backup?

At the moment every player in the world apart from Ronaldo that plays similar to Messi is his back up. Something along those lines you know what I mean.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 am

I don't think it's fair to say Higuain is just a finisher. To me, he's a combo poacher/winger. I think he's very, very good at centering balls and going wide... he's just not allowed to do it very often.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 am

He's right. Remember when he smacked the ball off Di Maria's face and into the back of the goal early this season?

Or slid to win the ball and exchange a one-two with Reyes while drifiting into the middle to score the winning goal against Espanyol (his first goal at the Bernabeu)
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

higgy will not go anywhere if hamtaro comes.you should ask how well they play together. beware fanzemas, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Higuain is very underrated technically, this guy can dribble no joke, and I didn't think he could do anything but score goals. But he is more then that. His link up play leaves alot to be desired, but that can be fixed.

We should keep him, he is proven here, and now so is benzema. What if aguero flops? We don't know, and that is a risk we will take if we get him.

But for me benzema has had an astonishing increase in work rate. He NEVER used to run at defenses like that to get the ball. He's learning how to use his strength, and we saw that at the very end of the season.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:He's right. Remember when he smacked the ball off Di Maria's face and into the back of the goal early this season? Or slid to win the ball and exchange a one-two with Reyes while drifiting into the middle to score the winning goal against Espanyol (his first goal at the Bernabeu)

hahaha Laughing
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Higuain is very underrated technically, this guy can dribble no joke, and I didn't think he could do anything but score goals. But he is more then that. His link up play leaves alot to be desired, but that can be fixed.

We should keep him, he is proven here, and now so is benzema. What if aguero flops? We don't know, and that is a risk we will take if we get him.

But for me benzema has had an astonishing increase in work rate. He NEVER used to run at defenses like that to get the ball. He's learning how to use his strength, and we saw that at the very end of the season.
I like higgy more than benzema. reason enough to rep me negative? what a loser......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum