Le Samourai
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Patrick Bateman
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Borriello to Juve a done deal  - Page 3 Empty Re: Borriello to Juve a done deal

Post by justdoit_ Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 am

Higuain is next summer's version of Kun for Juventus.

justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 am

As for Borriello, cmon Juve, you already have enough strikers with Aguero, Dzeko and Rossi, why need for Borriello?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 am

Juventus' possession statistics for this season

65% against Parma
61% against Siena
64% against Bologna (half the game played with 10 by Juventus)
67% against Catania
56% against Milan
63% against Chievo
57% against Genoa
54% against Fiorentina
54% against Inter
60% against Palermo
54% against Lazio
60% against Napoli
74% against Cesena
54% against Roma
66% against Novara
53% against Udinese

So, as we can see. Dejan was off but all Cro did was post the lowest stats he could find lol.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 am

cro obviously was trying to prove a point, which is the original poster was wrong, but OT if they are shipping out all their strikers, i think boriello wont do a much worse job than amauri, toni and iaquinta. but pizzaro wth? wasnt he beasting for roma last season with ddr? what happened?
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:06 am

Luca wrote:Juventus' possession statistics for this season

65% against Parma
61% against Siena
64% against Bologna (half the game played with 10 by Juventus)
67% against Catania
56% against Milan
63% against Chievo
57% against Genoa
54% against Fiorentina
54% against Inter
60% against Palermo
54% against Lazio
60% against Napoli
74% against Cesena
54% against Roma
66% against Novara
53% against Udinese

So, as we can see. Dejan was off but all Cro did was post the lowest stats he could find lol.

I posted lowest i could find?
Nop, i posted stats from bigger games, on easier games where is expected for favourite to have 60%+ possesion i didnt post and i said that you had 55-65 in those games, so yes i even posted stats from those games too, its not my fault you have reading disability, and yes this comment was not necessary as was not urs mindless "lol"
As for Dejan being off, he was well well off.

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 am

-----------Pepe/Krasic--------------------------------------------------Vucinic/Est----
----------------------------------------Quagliarella/ADP----------------------------------

----------------------------------------Matri/Borriello-------------------------------------

What an awful frontline Rolling Eyes
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 am

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Potential wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: FACK! With boriello Juventus just can't lose the scudetto! Now they really are a force to reckon with!

They might be a good team, however they are far from unbeatable. They seem to struggle against all teams that play open flow counter-attacking football (Napoli and Udinese), and they might have not lost but they were put in bay by a well off-form Inter and took them to the final minute to beat Milan. They are a force to be reckon with however the competition currently is too much for Juventus alone to deal with, the season has much to uncover as well and this does not guarantee Juventus the league, nor it even guarantee a CL spot but it gets them pretty close.

Inter put as at bay? Shure they had chances but Matri missed 2 clear open goals with no GK on them. Milan didn't see the ball for whole game. Every game we have 74 % posession ffs pay respect guys where its due lol. No team so far put us at bay.

74%?

vs Udine 54
Roma 53
Inter 54
Lazio 54
Fiorentia 55
Milan 55
etccc

And when ur were playing vs small teams its mostly around 55-65 and vs bigger you had slighty more possesion.

"Every game we have 74 % posession ffs pay respect guys where its due"

So respect to what again?

Oh and
"Shure they had chances but Matri missed 2 clear open goals with no GK on them."

Matri had 2 clear chances with open goal no Gk vs Inter? Really? Can you show them im having though time remembering that....

I dunno where u got those statistics but they are all wrong lmao or some part I may was off lol but ESPN told my part and I was right at least I thought ( epsn or goal.com )

right after the vuci scored the coutner attack and the bar ... Seems like you need to rewatch the match and the statistic ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Potential wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: FACK! With boriello Juventus just can't lose the scudetto! Now they really are a force to reckon with!

They might be a good team, however they are far from unbeatable. They seem to struggle against all teams that play open flow counter-attacking football (Napoli and Udinese), and they might have not lost but they were put in bay by a well off-form Inter and took them to the final minute to beat Milan. They are a force to be reckon with however the competition currently is too much for Juventus alone to deal with, the season has much to uncover as well and this does not guarantee Juventus the league, nor it even guarantee a CL spot but it gets them pretty close.

Inter put as at bay? Shure they had chances but Matri missed 2 clear open goals with no GK on them. Milan didn't see the ball for whole game. Every game we have 74 % posession ffs pay respect guys where its due lol. No team so far put us at bay.

74%?

vs Udine 54
Roma 53
Inter 54
Lazio 54
Fiorentia 55
Milan 55
etccc

And when ur were playing vs small teams its mostly around 55-65 and vs bigger you had slighty more possesion.

Oh and
"Shure they had chances but Matri missed 2 clear open goals with no GK on them."

Matri had 2 clear chances with open goal no Gk vs Inter? Really? Can you show them im having though time remembering that....

I dunno where u got those statistics but they are all wrong lmao

right after the vuci scored the coutner attack and the bar ... Seems like you need to rewatch the match and the statistic ....

Those stats are from
http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-a/2011-2012/regular-season/

And are the same as one that Luca posted, maybe me and him are wrong, can you post ur link from where you see 74% every game?

"right after the vuci scored the coutner attack and the bar ... "

I honestly dont remember that, ill check out highlights tomorrow...

Oh and Sretna Nova Godina!!!!!!!
In 4 hours.

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 am

The Fonz wrote:
-----------Pepe/Krasic--------------------------------------------------Vucinic/Est----
----------------------------------------Quagliarella/ADP----------------------------------

----------------------------------------Matri/Borriello-------------------------------------

There is this myth that Juventus has an awful attack
Its more like a wasteful attack due to how many chances are created but its really not that bad.
I mean if Matri finds his form of last season, or if Quagliarella gets his fair shot I believe it will come good. We'll see what Boriello can do as well.

@cro
My bad, I did completely miss the line you wrote about statistics against 'lesser' teams. Yes, Dejan was off but really Juventus has still had more possession in every single game this season compared to the opponent and that does deserve credit.

Especially considering;
Inter was played away, and a game that Juventus largely played the counter
Napoli away
Roma away
Lazio away

You get the idea, those are all very difficult places to play.
And the possession against smaller teams may not seem like much to you but last season, for example, Juventus struggled in games like this. So to polish off Cesena and Novara in that fashion is pretty damn good.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 am

Luca wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Its more like a wasteful attack due to how many chances are created but its really not that bad.
I mean if Matri finds his form of last season, or if Quagliarella gets his fair shot I believe it will come good. We'll see what Boriello can do as well.

@cro
My bad, I did completely miss the line you wrote about statistics against 'lesser' teams. Yes, Dejan was off but really Juventus has still had more possession in every single game this season compared to the opponent and that does deserve credit.

Especially considering;
Napoli away
Roma away
Lazio away

And the possession against smaller teams may not seem like much to you but last season, for example, Juventus struggled in games like this. So to polish off Cesena and Novara in that fashion is pretty damn good.

You guys have a very good attack imho considering your aim *really* this season is to get a champions league spot.Im sure once you get that you will be able to attract the bigger superstar names in world football to your club like the old days...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 am

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Potential wrote:

74%?

vs Udine 54
Roma 53
Inter 54
Lazio 54
Fiorentia 55
Milan 55
etccc

Oh and

I dunno where u got those statistics but they are all wrong lmao

Those stats are from
http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-a/2011-2012/regular-season/

And are the same as one that Luca posted, maybe me and him are wrong, can you post ur link from where you see 74% every game?

"right after the vuci scored the coutner attack and the bar ... "

I honestly dont remember that, ill check out highlights tomorrow...

Oh and Sretna Nova Godina!!!!!!!
In 4 hours.

Hvala sretna nova i tebi Smile)) idem ja da slavim mozda mi se pomesaju jos statistike Very Happy hahahaha

Happy New Year Smile) I am going to drink now take care Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:From Higuain to Borrielo, classic Very Happy
Borriello >>> Higuain just sayin
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:32 am

baresi wrote:

I know i know, Serie A proven and all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 am

The Fonz wrote:
Luca wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

@cro

Especially considering;
Napoli away
Roma away
Lazio away

You guys have a very good attack imho considering your aim *really* this season is to get a champions league spot.Im sure once you get that you will be able to attract the bigger superstar names in world football to your club like the old days...

some have difficulty grasping that concept at the moment though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:48 am

tonger wrote:cro obviously was trying to prove a point, which is the original poster was wrong, but OT if they are shipping out all their strikers, i think boriello wont do a much worse job than amauri, toni and iaquinta. but pizzaro wth? wasnt he beasting for roma last season with ddr? what happened?

Well Borriello is without question a step up from Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta. But I think this is just a temporary fix. I don't think Juve will end up spending another 7.5 million euros on him next summer. Either way, Borriello is very underrated. A very hard worker and a good presence to have in the box. As for Pizarro, he doesn't really fit into Enrique's system at the moment. Yes, he was a beast with De Rossi last season, but a lot has changed over the past 7 months. Plus, his fitness has been shit this season, as it has been for the last couple of years. When he plays, he's great. But it's rare that he's available for more than three weeks at a time.

baresi wrote:

Without a doubt...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 am

Official now.What a signing :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 am

0.5mil loan for a player of his calibre? I applaud Beppe. Roma payed 15mil not long ago

I don't think we will end up signing him but that is a cheap loan
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 am

0.5mil loan for a player of his calibre? I applaud Beppe. Roma payed 15mil not long ago

I don't think we will end up signing him but that is a cheap loan
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 am

pasquale22 wrote:0.5mil loan for a player of his calibre? I applaud Beppe. Roma payed 15mil not long agoI don't think we will end up signing him but that is a cheap loan

lol what scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 am

You guys payed 10mil + 4.5 mil wages excluding bonuses. His salary went up this year to around 5mil also.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 am

pasquale22 wrote:You guys payed 10mil + 4.5 mil wages excluding bonuses. His salary went up this year to around 5mil also.

oh my bad didn't know you included the wages in your previous post.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 am

The Fonz wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:You guys payed 10mil + 4.5 mil wages excluding bonuses. His salary went up this year to around 5mil also.

Its not ur bad at all, see how young JuBewan only puts 0.5m that Juve will give Roma and doenst add wages, and yet with Roma he adds wages and all :facepalm:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 am

CroInter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Its not ur bad at all, see how young JuBewan only puts 0.5m that Juve will give Roma and doenst add wages, and yet with Roma he adds wages and all :facepalm:

Was that really necessary?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:23 am

McLewis wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

No, but i put it anyways, why? Is it ilegal? Are you gonna ban me from General Section? Plz dont.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 am

CroInter wrote:
McLewis wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

No, but i put it anyways, why? Is it ilegal? Are you gonna ban me from General Section? Plz dont.

I asked a simple question and had no intention of banning you from here, but if you want to be cheeky with your responses. I could easily reconsider.

Chill out with that "JuBe" crap.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am

McLewis wrote:
CroInter wrote:
McLewis wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

I asked a simple question and had no intention of banning you from here, but if you want to be cheeky with your responses. I could easily reconsider.

Chill out with that "JuBe" crap.

Aye aye sir!
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down