Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"

+3
pasquale22
inderbaby
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"  Empty Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Speaking to Tuttomercatoweb.com, Fabio Ravezzani, Telelombardia-Antennatre Director, spoke about various topics concerning the fight for the Scudetto and transfers. Here is a part of the interview is to be Tuttomercatoweb.com:

AC Milan and Juventus at the top, is there any other team that could contend pursuers among them the Scudetto?

"I think no, because beyond the whining Guidolin Udinese does not seem equipped to hold up the bottom, plus continuing in Europe must continue to play on two fronts, not to mention the Italian Cup and I think that as it happened Last season may decline in the second half of the season. Lazio and Inter has no continuity is too late, especially in direct comparison has been shown to be less than both AC Milan and Juventus. "

She spoke of young people, there is someone in particular that could be enhanced by changing teams?

"In my opinion the best young player of the championship is Jovetic is ready to play for Inter, with Milan or Juventus and make a difference. I think that right now he's the most attractive player. If you think the market January frankly I do not see a player capable of changing for the better one of the big three ".
===========

Jovetic !!!!! GET HIM !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"  Empty Re: Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Jovetic will be one of the best in the world in the next few years :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"  Empty Re: Ravezzani to TMW - "Juve-Milan without rivals for the Scudetto. Jovetic is ready for Juve"

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm

I prefer Damiao or Higuain. Dont think jovetic will move to a rival. Probably an epl club
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Vucinic will bring Jovetic to Juventus as he is his idol

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 am

Fiorentina, just give us Montolivo and Jovetic and keep going lmao
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:51 am

pasquale22 wrote:I prefer Damiao or Higuain. Dont think jovetic will move to a rival. Probably an epl club

Thought you wanted Rossi or Damiao over Higuain?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Higuain > Jovetic > Damiao > Rossi

Part of this order is their age. Rossi and Higuain are "old" compared to a talent like Jovetic. In other words; Jovetic is 21 and better then Rossi who is 24. That is logic to battery hens why Jovetic is superior.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

^ I love you !!! and ur formation down there in the sig but I was the creator of that :PPP

btw I think Jovetic will overpass Higuain he has everything damn he is to similar to adp
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:^ I love you !!! and ur formation down there in the sig but I was the creator of that :PPP

btw I think Jovetic will overpass Higuain he has everything damn he is to similar to adp

Of course he will, Higuian is the most overrated player I know
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:^ I love you !!! and ur formation down there in the sig but I was the creator of that :PPP

He misses to much for my taste but he has talent no doubt about that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Haha, Devi Embarassed

btw Jovetic has a 14/7 statistic; scoring in every second game he's been playing for the viola! And that as a support striker, way superior to Vucinic; imagine him and Giovinco-the-goal-machine together, pirlo and marchisio behind them, and a class striker up front(maybe just one we've already got like Quagliarella or Matri) - dream team!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 pm

LWL91 wrote:Haha, Devi Embarassed

btw Jovetic has a 14/7 statistic; scoring in every second game he's been playing for the viola! And that as a support striker, way superior to Vucinic; imagine him and Giovinco-the-goal-machine together, pirlo and marchisio behind them, and a class striker up front(maybe just one we've already got like Quagliarella or Matri) - dream team!!!

Actually if Vuci was not so lazy sometimes he could be world class he has everything he needs.

Vuci is idol for Jovetic

Jovetic is CLASS !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

He misses to much for my taste but he has talent no doubt about that

Im not denying his talents, I'm denying him being that good when he isn't.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down