MATRI: "Borriello is not my opponent, is a more reinforcement. It will be the coach to decide who will play"

Go down

MATRI: "Borriello is not my opponent, is a more reinforcement. It will be the coach to decide who will play" Empty MATRI: "Borriello is not my opponent, is a more reinforcement. It will be the coach to decide who will play"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Alessandro Matri, interviewed by Sky Sports in black and white collection of Dubai, spoke of the imminent arrival of Marco Borriello to Juventus, a potential competitor in the pink at the disposal of Count Antonio. Here are the declarations of the bomber Lombard TuttoJuve.com transcribed by:

Now as you know it will Borriello. You see as an opponent? Are you worried?

"No, not as an adversary. No, do not worry. It 'as a forward, is a reinforcement for us anymore, that just allows us to get to the end of this season, well-equipped and will join a group of attackers well composed ".

You are in front of so many ...
"We're like every other team, we are five, six, seven ...".

But is that actually has features similar to yours. So basically, if you count the 4-3-3 would be confirmed, or you play, or play him ...

"These are choices that belong to the coach, for sure. As I said, we are available here, surely there by my desire to play, but as I think from all the others, so choose who will stand the coach will take the field. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down