The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

+40
Lord Hades
LeSwagg James
the xcx
El Chelsea Fuerte
Khaled
lszanto
Magricos
aleumdance
Red Alert
ijomer
zarola
Doc
CBarca
Yeezus
delaurentishotz
The Messiah
la bestia negra
EarlyPrototype
FennecFox7
billionmillion
Mr Nick09
shamr9pato
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
izzy
guest7
S
7amood11
Adrian0911
BAYERN_MUNICH
McAgger
Albiceleste
Pedram
Lord Awesome
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Patrick Bateman
Le Samourai
44 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 am

Lol Tetra.....the apology was a sincere courtesy....we all have different interpretations of things.....miscommunication causes problems only if you are stoic...usually most disputes can be solve with a simple courtesy apology.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 am

True, but I didn't feel that you were in the wrong. If two guys jumped me in the city, I'm not going to apologize. I thought you were giving your opinion (which was backed up with facts, not opinions), but I understand where you're coming from. Hats off to you for being the bigger man in all this Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 am

Wait, this was a joke thread? I honestly think Cristiano is better than the whole of Bayern and Juventus combined which includes Terrible Toni, Retarded Robben and Princess Polly Pissy Pants Pepe.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 am

Yeah, i mean, this was clearly a joke thread and if hyper sensitive fans attack you because they understand nothing of what you are doing, then you dont have to apologize. There is no reasons to be that touchy about a player, i cant think of a player i havent abused and praised on this forum.

On that note, i still think Roco Siffredi shoots free loads better than Ronaldo Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 am

Very Happy I just remembered the infamous sell CRonaldo thread from the Real Madrid section ie Babun's Kneejerk and ensuing flame war where all hell was unleashed on Ronaldo.....and with my hatred and disdain less than 24 hours after he almost single handedly lost us the biggest game of the season thus far this is what I produced. From pg 22.

ragbirjosh wrote:Meh......I'm tired of analysing his performance Yesterday........more and more I'm coming to the conclusion that he had a bad game for whatever reason...........(Barca flop :facepalm: )

All this tactical analysis and wanting him to play different positions and play different roles is unneccessary

It would be good if he made the rational passes and made good decisions on the field....but that dosen't reqire a complete makeover as a player , merely a change in mindset.

If he had just done his job and what he normally does .....he would have scored 2 goals and we would have won the match.

Him being not a playmaker has nothing to do with that.If he's going to be a 9 , he's going to be a 9 and I'm comfortable with that.......I actually quite prefer it......rather than him dropping deep and losing the ball.

He's a fantastic player.......easily the 2nd best in the world......but he simply needs to live it easy and forget what people expect him to do.....(make unbelievable plays while holding a balancing act in greed) and allow the game to come to him naturally......and do what he does.He forced it and it showed, he's a simple player...most of his best moments come when he does things simply....just stick to it.

Anyway....I still want to sell him to city before FFP comes into effect banana (not even joking)

:dance: I knew there was evidence somewhere. :dance:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 am

Kalou is great.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 am

El Pipita wrote:David Silva, Xavi, RVP, Iniesta and of course Messi.

THIS Twisted Evil

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:37 am

~ In the last 2 seasons, @Cristiano scored 5 goals from 106 direct free-kicks attempts !
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 am

Ronaldinho...

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:00 am

This guy because he is sick and the sweet irony in his last name being pronounced "Sugar"

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 am

Khaledbarca wrote:~ In the last 2 seasons, @Cristiano scored 5 goals from 106 direct free-kicks attempts !

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 Smiley-laughing021

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 am

english_jewel wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:~ In the last 2 seasons, @Cristiano scored 5 goals from 106 direct free-kicks attempts !

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 Smiley-laughing021
Only 5? Pretty sure its more than that, besides scoring from a fk is a chance of 1/10.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 am

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Only 5? Pretty sure its more than that, besides scoring from a fk is a chance of 1/10.

yes, stats from 10/11 + 11/12 (so far) he scored 5freekicks from 106 attempts.. that's 1 goal every 21.2 Freekick (4.71%).

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 am

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

scratch

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am

Ameobi...

Surgical finishing, possibly the best first touch in the history of the game, strong on the ball.. The complete package really
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

yes, stats from 10/11 + 11/12 (so far) he scored 5freekicks from 106 attempts.. that's 1 goal every 21.2 Freekick (4.71%).
Its 7 if we count the game against Hertha Berlin..Which makes it 7,42% a chance to score from a fk. Its not that bad.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 am

It's not horrid but for a "great freekick taker" it isn't very good and doesn't really justify him taking every freekick Madrid gets.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 am

lszanto wrote:It's not horrid but for a "great freekick taker" it isn't very good and doesn't really justify him taking every freekick Madrid gets.
Your right tho, lets not forget that CR7 was forced to change hes style of taking the fks because of calves or watever. The way he took them in Manu was Wc imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 am

The xcx wrote:
lszanto wrote:It's not horrid but for a "great freekick taker" it isn't very good and doesn't really justify him taking every freekick Madrid gets.
Your right tho, lets not forget that CR7 was forced to change hes style of taking the fks because of calves or watever. The way he took them in Manu was Wc imo.

I disagree, for a while when he was still using the same technique he was still not scoring. The keepers wised up to the way he took the freekicks and it became much less effective I think.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 am

its funny how a match against malaga becomes a big game when ronaldo doesnt play.

after reading 7 pages found it was a joke thread lol. but tbh after reading so many cr7 suck threads on these forums recently you cant be sure Neutral
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 am

Any player who can be more than an absolute zero against Barca.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 am

Del Piero...for this...

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 AiZif7tCMAAqtAP

and this...

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 254400_10150188688386227_326971266226_7518707_5603521_n

edit: forgot this...

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 5 8f42df56abe3250d1f94d65bd2b5-grande

and this...

and this...

and this...

i would just like to point out the thread says people not footballers...so i think its about those that have a better character, personality etc...a better person than the Portuguese bugger.
having said that...even when it comes to football..my opinion is the same.

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

In terms of football only Piero would never fit into shoes of CR7.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 am

The xcx wrote:In terms of football only Piero would never fit into shoes of CR7.

i will not start a debate over this..as my opinion is obviously biased...cuz i don't like c.ronaldo.

but also...imo...c.ronaldo has only speed and youth over adp. in rest adp is at least as good with the ball, free kicks..etc as c.ronaldo, but they have different styles of playing, taking free kicks and everything.
also c.ronaldo wouldn't fit in adp shoes...as he still has a lot to accomplish...del piero career is ending. best to analyze this when c.ronaldo retires

but that's just me...no argument necessary
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Add Torres to the list.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Godmez, because he scores and still puts the team before himself.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next