The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

+40
Lord Hades
LeSwagg James
the xcx
El Chelsea Fuerte
Khaled
lszanto
Magricos
aleumdance
Red Alert
ijomer
zarola
Doc
CBarca
Yeezus
delaurentishotz
The Messiah
la bestia negra
EarlyPrototype
FennecFox7
billionmillion
Mr Nick09
shamr9pato
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
izzy
guest7
S
7amood11
Adrian0911
BAYERN_MUNICH
McAgger
Albiceleste
Pedram
Lord Awesome
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Patrick Bateman
Le Samourai
44 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Christian Poulsen.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The official "People that are better than Ronaldo" thread.

Post by zarola Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

ones against bosnia which ended 0-0..... (which isn't even a big game)

two are from his manchester days when he was actually considered a lot better.

and one is against lyon away which is a big game and recent.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

izzy26 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:7amod11 for his unselfish defence of Ronaldo.

It's because I have no hate for neither Barca nor Madrid. Bias does not cloud my judgement. Cool

And I'm completely honest here, I think Ronaldo is currently the 2nd best player in the world and deserves to be there.

nope. Not how it works.

If you don't single handley demolish Barca without any help then your crap. His other performances don't matter.

izzy how could u forget... benzema and higuain scored a hattrick against barca, and di maria scored the copa del rey winner.... and benz scored 53 goals last season and higuain scored 67 the season before!!!

After Raul and Zidane... Ronaldo is the best player Madrid has had in the past decade.

haters gonna hate.

RVP? LOL got a red card in camp nou after being fraustrated for not being able to get a sight of goal and kicking the ball eventhough the whistle was played... Got a deserving red card because game didnt change anyways with or without him...

david silva and ronaldo complete different players and positions... Di Maria, Xavi, Iniesta, VDV, Ozil >>> David Silva.

Xavi????

Can't go through a Single Decent defender???

ragbir bashes every real madrid player... few months ago, he was saying we should sell benzema and he sucks...

now ronaldoo....

and in few months maybe marcelo...

but the rest of u? think before you make such assumptions, all these threads you make to hate on a single player is so useless... No matter who is the player, when he is judged unfairly... even if its valdes or even busquets, ill defend him.

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Giggity mate....i apologise If I ofended you personally here.....but I don't think anyone other than you has taken the thread seriously.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

zarola wrote:ones against bosnia which ended 0-0..... (which isn't even a big game)

two are from his manchester days when he was actually considered a lot better.

and one is against lyon away which is a big game and recent.

Are you kidding me? How was bosnia not a big game? No win = no qualification. I know I got the wrong video too.. wait

He wasn't better in his manchester days dude. He cut down on the useless crap in madrid is all.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm

A bag of potato chips and sweet guacamole are better than Cristiana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok guys every player playing is better then ronaldo even denilson.. happy lol?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 pm

[quote="ijomer"][quote="izzy26"]
7amood11 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:7amod11 for his unselfish defence of Ronaldo.

ragbir bashes every real madrid player... few months ago, he was saying we should sell benzema and he sucks...

now ronaldoo....

and in few months maybe marcelo...

Someone needs to come in here and defend me.Are you serious dude......... :facepalm: Now I actually regret making this thread.Take a read.

http://boardreader.com/thread/Im_heartbroken_6i0wpXwpt.html?o=0

I have done nothing but defend each and every Madrid player(except Ronaldo) to the death since the day I joined this forum, ffs I joined the forum to defend a guy you guys were bashing.......

Sigh......

I don't want a fight , you're a Madrid fan....i respect you....but what you're saying has not even the slightest basis.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Ok guys every player playing is better then ronaldo even denilson.. happy lol?

You need to calm down dude, it isn't a serious thread.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

funny just finished reading about his networth..

can't hate ona man worth $130 million

only messi is better imo , but not in all areas like freekickc
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 pm

El Pipita wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Ok guys every player playing is better then ronaldo even denilson.. happy lol?

You need to calm down dude, it isn't a serious thread.

if it isn't serious why are madrid fans soo damn weak to poke fun at their own players?

its like a juve player making a thread about who is better than ADP? alot of players are better than him, but their team fanhood and loyalty doesnt allow them to make such threads

i haven't seen Arsenal fans make a thread about RVP either where people can take a free shot at him and criticize him openly...

i donno, its just not how it works....
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

aleumdance wrote:funny just finished reading about his networth..

or penalty... or headers... or speed... or strength... or long range shots... or attacking position awareness...
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm

ijomer wrote:
aleumdance wrote:funny just finished reading about his networth..

or penalty... or headers... or speed... or strength... or long range shots... or attacking position awareness...

i agree but speed? shorter footballers are generally faster think messi edges it with speed

Last edited by aleumdance on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm

ijomer wrote:
if it isn't serious why are madrid fans soo damn weak to poke fun at their own players?

its like a juve player making a thread about who is better than ADP? alot of players are better than him, but their team fanhood and loyalty doesnt allow them to make such threads

i haven't seen Arsenal fans make a thread about RVP either where people can take a free shot at him and criticize him openly...

i donno, its just not how it works....

Where's Mole when you need him?

Take a look up and perhaps you'll begin to understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 pm

I hate Cristiano........I've hated him since his United days.I've literally liked 7 words to ever come out of his mouth. "I shut people up all year long", and even inherent within that statement are the roots of my disgust.

What reason do I have to like him....hey I appreciate what he does for the team but i'll never like him, he's never giving me a reason to.

He could score 18 hattricks in 2 months 10 of them against Barca , win 7 champions leauges and 3 consecutive world cups and i'd still hate him.

I have never hidden the fact that I like the team better without him....that i would like him sold....Am I not allowed to do that?.You guys have hammered Di Maria, came close to putting the nail in Benz's coffin..,endless streams of criticism have flowed from your fingertips directed at Marcelo,Ramos, and Lass....but I make a joke thread about Cristiano and I'm labelled a traitor.

Fine.

I'll praise him for his selfishness his pompus arrogant nature and i'll come on here and defend each and every one of his anonymous performances and ridiculous interviews from now on.Since that's what you want.

Lock the thread mods.......delete it if you want.....it can get no better from here.

@Ijomer and Giggity - I apologise for offending you.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I hate Cristiano........I've hated him since his United days.I've literally liked 7 words to ever come out of his mouth. "I shut people up all year long", and even inherent within that statement are the roots of my disgust.

What reason do I have to like him....hey I appreciate what he does for the team but i'll never like him, he's never giving me a reason to.

He could score 18 hattricks in 2 months 10 of them against Barca , win 7 champions leauges and 3 consecutive world cups and i'd still hate him.

I have never hidden the fact that I like the team better without him....that i would like him sold....Am I not allowed to do that?.You guys have hammered Di Maria, came close to putting the nail in Benz's coffin..,endless streams of criticism have flowed from your fingertips directed at Marcelo,Ramos, and Lass....but I make a joke thread about Cristiano and I'm labelled a traitor.

Fine.

I'll praise him for his selfishness his pompus arrogant nature and i'll come on here and defend each and every one of his anonymous performances and ridiculous interviews from now on.Since that's what you want.

Lock the thread mods.......delete it if you want.....it can get no better from here.

is everything ok mate?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 pm

^Yea bro, what about you......life treating you?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 am

ragbirjosh wrote:^Yea bro, what about you......life treating you?

Hey i respect your views, you are a brilliant posters with very unique and informative views and posts most of the time. And i even respect u hate him, because its your opinion,, but its just the way and the amount u express it that gets over board.

for example, alot of barca fans disliked Ibra and now dislike Keita or maxwell or even adriano, yet we dont see many statuses such as these about them all the time...

i personally love all players of real madrid and respect many other non-realmadrid players, but its just when views go too far, thats when i dont like it.

other than that, you have ALOT of people who agree with you in this thread lol so you have the majority of support it seems Smile
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 am

ragbirjosh wrote:I hate Cristiano........I've hated him since his United days.I've literally liked 7 words to ever come out of his mouth. "I shut people up all year long", and even inherent within that statement are the roots of my disgust.

Fine.

None taken.

Looks like you hate him for no reason. I posted this before too, the clasico is OVER. Get over the inferiority complex, we're going against one of the greatest teams ever..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 am

Clearly there isn't enough transfer activity atm.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 am

My reasons for hating Ronaldo are pretty complex......probably beginning in my hatred for everything stemming from Manchester United, to his persona, to his game, etc etc.I have my reasons.

@Ijomer...I did not neg you...fair point, I do sometimes go out of the way to express my dislike for him, I actually find it obligatory after forcing myself to avoid criticizing him for some time now.Anyway....point taken.

@Giggity: Inferiority complex? lol.....I could care less that e're going against one of the best teams ever lol......we don't need to win against Barca for me to be happy.What I'm not happy about is that we should've won.....we played well enough but yet we didn't but even that does not really affect me that much.It's the trophies that count in the end.

The fact that we're going against one of the best teams ever means very little to me....by the end of this project what we should be is better than barca ever were...that's always my aspiration for Real Madrid.

Anyway......this was a joke thread.....I actually changed the title to people to make sure that everyone knew that.....some took it seriously and listed players...but all of my posts other than the OP which I firmly believe were jokes really.

Live it easy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:36 am

All this tells me is Ragbirjosh is more mature then some others on this forum, when someone knows how to have fun, have serious debate or just general banter it shows maturity.......

Not hating on anyone, but its pretty obvious this was a joke thread as anyone who responded showed....

Also its just a forum, not a job application....

Your suppose to come here and get away from all the stresses of everyday life.

Chillax and have fun.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 am

ragbirjosh, ignore these fools, that's the best advice I can give you. You brought joy and fun to many GL posters today and those who don't understand that obviously lack something (not exactly sure what)

Giggity, what's up with you today, you seem to be taking things way too serious. Lighten up dude. How does regbirjosh look like a hater, he brought up some valid points about his reasoning for disliking/hating Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a douche, I seriously hope no one is going to try and deny that much. Does Ronaldo realize there are a bunch of rich, talented and handsome players who don't receive the hate he does?

P.S. Giggity, I think your sarcasm detector is off, that "apology" was complete sarcasm.

P.S. P.S. ragbirjosh, I know you don't need anyone to protect you. That being said, I just felt the need to drop in with my two cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:41 am

ANYWAY BACK TO THE FUNNY AND FOOLING AROUND GOODY GOODY NICE THREAD LOVELY DOVELIES....

GUYS...

Cesc Gay > C.Ronaldo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 am

Whatever guys Neutral
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 am

Lol Tetra.....the apology was a sincere courtesy....we all have different interpretations of things.....miscommunication causes problems only if you are stoic...usually most disputes can be solve with a simple courtesy apology.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next