huntsman
Le Samourai
che
EarlyPrototype
Nirgall
37 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony  Empty Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:36 am

http://www.marca.com/2012/01/06/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1325808126.html

Link in Spanish, If you can't read the article it says basically that they are tired of loosing to Messi, that they have to travel to malaga the same day and that they both think that Banega should win the award anyway.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony  Empty Re: Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:43 am

Real Madrid have an away game at Malaga for the second leg the day after. Simples.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony  Empty Re: Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Real Madrid have an away game at Malaga for the second leg the day after. Simples.

If there was only a method of transportation that could take less than a few hours to go from Madrid to zurich.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 am

as much as i hate both of them, i wouldn't bother going to an award ceremony where i know i'm not going to win shit either

ballon d'or is a farce anyway...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:14 am

Cristiano may actually get some silverware lol....but I don't mind.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 am

We are after trophies. We win we attend otherwise forget it. Why make ourselves the subject of media? "oh cristiano didn't applaud for messi winning" " oh no he applauded but didn't smile". Etc

Let's focus on winning. We r winners
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 am

Nirgall wrote:http://www.marca.com/2012/01/06/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1325808126.html

they have to travel to malaga the same day

Thumbs up Proper summary of the article

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 am

That would be embarrassing, even more than being there and coming second. I think that article is bs anyway, they aren't that stupid really? If Cronaldo doesn't come, press will have field day with this, and it will only affect his performances even more.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:04 am

Why would they attend Messi wankfest...Would be epic if Ronaldo won it Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 am

A bit childish if true, at least be there to congratulate your fellow sportsman on an achievement

Wasn't it only a few years ago that Mourinho was apart of the Messi wankfest?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:25 am

Arrogant losers.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 am

Mamad wrote:Arrogant losers.

oh shut up, if they had gone to the ceremony and we lose the game the next day all you would do is wank about how selfish and individualistic theyve become..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 am

Well, for us it's just better. I mean, we're gonna have to play Malaga the next day, and we need the win to qualify. We're playing away with them having a 2 away goals, so playing cautious ain't so bad.

But I still think they should have been there, just for the sake of good sportmanship.

Last edited by omarish on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 am

"wank aroud about how selfish and individualistic they've become"

confused Is that really wanking material confused
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:32 am

Poor, Naive Ragbirjosh Very Happy

Anything is wanking material depending on the mood eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 am

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 am

diptiman wrote:

oh shut up, if they had gone to the ceremony and we lose the game the next day all you would do is wank about how selfish and individualistic theyve become..

They are not going because they know they will not win it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 am

TBF I am even more petty than them.If I know I'm not going to win, an award (not a game ) I wouldn't bother to show up, unless one of my close personal friends was also in the mix.

I dunno what it shows......it's either competitiveness or selfishness........but either way it's a trait shared by many sportsmen.

I don't mind it.....other's may......sometimes I wish Christopher Nolan would boycott the Academy awards as a protest ffs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 am

the ultimate troll would be if xavi wins it..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:55 am

"people whistle me because i'm handsome and rich"
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 am

We have a game the next day and if I'm not mistaken Ronaldo will be named in the best 11 so it's not like he has no reason to go.

It's up to them either way I see no reason why this is a big deal. If he does win (lol) someone will claim it for him and there'll be a video clip of Cris accepting the award.

Oh man the riots if Cris wins. THE RIOTS.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 am

nothing about not winning

Mou has said no to ceremonies before ffs

you really think Mou would go to a ceremony when he has an important game the next day :facepalm: , heck when we have a solid CL game he doesnt bother turning up for training just to go and watch them play in the league

Ronaldo was meh last game no chance Mou would just let him take time off for the ceremony.....

there is something called "concentration" where all the madrid staff and players sleep in the same hotel the day/couple of days before the game so that they can prepare mentally and physically for it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 am

cronaldo read the thread "plaers who are better than ronaldo" and then decided not to show up.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am

halamadrid2 wrote:nothing about not winning

Mou has said no to ceremonies before ffs

you really think Mou would go to a ceremony when he has an important game the next day :facepalm: , heck when we have a solid CL game he doesnt bother turning up for training just to go and watch them play in the league

Ronaldo was meh last game no chance Mou would just let him take time off for the ceremony.....

there is something called "concentration" where all the madrid staff and players sleep in the same hotel the day/couple of days before the game so that they can prepare mentally and physically for it

And how did that "concentration" work out for you last season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:52 am

We beat Barca in a final with them playing a full strength team :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next