The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Preliminary 2012 USA roster:

LaMarcus Aldridge
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh
Kobe Bryant
Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Andre Iguodala
LeBron James
Kevin Love
Lamar Odom
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade
Russell Westbrook
Deron Williams

I think they have to cut 4. Maybe Westbrook, Odom, Billups, Iggy?

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:01 am

Lol Bobcats down 5, Kemba comes in the game, the offense looks good and they go on a run to take a 5 point lead. He leaves the game in the 2nd quarter up 2, I check back and now they're down 10 near the half.

And Byron Mullens is looking like a pretty good pickup.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 am

Sleep ... wake me up for the Eastern Conference Finals
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Regular season Sleep

Swagg_Johnson wrote: Sleep ... wake me up for the Eastern Conference Finals

Awesome contributions Rolling Eyes
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 am

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 am

Suns vs Lakers, should be fun.

Nash just started playing awesome, and Gortat is the 2nd best center in the west.

Last edited by Chad on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 am

48 / 5 / 3
26 / 2 / 9
39 / 4 / 7
30 / 8 / 3
37 / 8 / 6

Last 5 games...Kobe playing MVP Ball. With a torn ligament in his shooting hand.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Kobelol

Steve Nash on Kobe: "He's the best player in the world. You come to expect that type of performance from him."

Last edited by Chad on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 am

This is getting dunked on.
Tiger Knee Dunk!
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Looking through watching the recaps, I see Kobe had another good game despite shooting horribly from downtown again.Something which has really stunned because ever since I was a laker fan I know that Kobe has been a very consistent 3 pt shooter.........no idea what's troubling at the moment.

It occurred to me that he has had a lot of good games this year despite playing 10 games.... as a Laker fan, I realized this is kind of unusual...... so I pulled up his game log and took a look.

Turnovers have been a bit of an issue with Kobe, but I realize given his minutes and historic usage percentage this year, 4TO a game isn't as bad as it sounds, so I can live with that.....

Kobe has only had 1 bad game this year...... feels weird to even say, but his second night against Denver is really the only bad performance he has had this year..... take that one horrible game away and look at his averages for the other 9 games.

48% from the field, 28.9ppg, 6.2rpg, 6.3apg, .8spg, 3.8TO

It seems that whatever treatment he got on his knee(and whatever other body parts) really did help him a lot this year..... which brings us to his danm wrist. We have talked about his wrist already this year, and how he doesn't seem to have the strength in that wrist to accurately shoot from downtown.

Inside the arch this year Kobe is shooting 50.3%...... and that includes his horrible night in Denver where he went 5-20 from 2 point range.

If Kobe removed the longball from his arsenal this year, he would be averaging 25ppg on 50% shooting and 18.5 shots a game.......

Had those 3 pointers instead been 2 pointers, at his current rate, he would be averaging 30ppg on 23 shots.

If Kobe could settle down and stop shooting 3 pointers, he could actually have a career year...... the turnovers will come down as everyone on the team gets in rhythm as the year goes on. Mike Brown or Fisher one needs to pull Kobe aside and tell him to stop shooting 4-5 shots from downtown every game...... especially since he is only hitting 1 out of every 5.....

I know Kobe has never cared about HIS numbers, but he needs to start caring about the teams numbers, and his 3 point shooting is not only costing the Lakers shots, but giving the other team transition baskets as well.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Kobe's turnovers are due to his wrist ..... you can see how he has problems to handle the ball at times .... and he wouldnt be shooting these contested 3's id he hadnt had to bail out the team after Bynum failed to to something near the post ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm

That dunk at 5 min. Shocked
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Best dunker ever. I dont care.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

I'd agree. MJ, Nique, Kemp are probably 2, 3 and 4.

The Reign Man :bow:

lol @ #1 where Shawn Kemp points at Lister afterward. Probably be thrown out the game for that today, sadly.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 pm

More classic NBA, this never gets old:

Easily one of the best blocks I've seen
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Filthy block.

And yeah, would of got at least a tech for that reaction..which is pathetic.

Once the Mutombo finger started getting techs it all went down hill lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 pm

This is college but it's one of the great games I've seen(rewatched it recently as I was young at the time), Allen Iverson's Georgetown team vs Ray Allen and UConn

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 pm

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Vid reminds me AK47 used to be quite the player.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

The Franchise wrote:Vid reminds me AK47 used to be quite the player.

Seeing some of these blocks of Ben Wallace make me think the same thing.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh Big Ben was a beast, so undersized but his timing and tenacity was fantastic.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm a Dook hater, but I really thought Jason Williams was going to be a great player. Shame he got into that accident.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

How did Allen get that one to go...under intense defence..wow.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Yeah, I am convinced he would of been something too. Great all around talent, was getting triple doubles and every thing. Had great size to go with athletic ability and skill.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:How did Allen get that one to go...under intense defence..wow.

Thats one of my favorite college shots ever. Hung in the air about as long as he could or he would have traveled.

I remember back then the big 3 players in the Big East were Allen Iverson, Ray Allen and Kerry Kittles. Two became hall of famers(brings up another argument but I think AI is a HOF), and Kerry Kittles never made it in the NBA. I think he was on the Nets for a brief period.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 pm

And watching all these college games, they need to have Gus Johnson announce games in the NBA. That would be awesome. I don't know if he's ever called a blowout, it seems every game he gets goes down to the wire, and he goes nuts.

http://www.gusjohnsongetsbuckets.com/

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:How did Allen get that one to go...under intense defence..wow.

Thats one of my favorite college shots ever. Hung in the air about as long as he could or he would have traveled.

I remember back then the big 3 players in the Big East were Allen Iverson, Ray Allen and Kerry Kittles. Two became hall of famers(brings up another argument but I think AI is a HOF), and Kerry Kittles never made it in the NBA. I think he was on the Nets for a brief period.

Iverson is a HOF in my opinion, there are guys in it that he was unquestionably better than.

Yeah, Kittles was a decent player for the Nets when they made it to the finals. Jason Kidd made him a servicable off gaurd because he could run the floor in transition and shoot the 3. Got injured I believe not long after.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next