The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 pm

^ I will be. I bet he doesn't even get 15.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by pUsHa Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 pm

dmize wrote:^ I will be. I bet he doesn't even get 15.

Maybe if STAT is back in the line-up he won't ... Lin is a terrible shooter , but he's great at driving in and finishing or dishing it out ... and it'll probably be Fisher guarding him ALONE ! lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 pm

pUsHa wrote:

Maybe if STAT is back in the line-up he won't ... Lin is a terrible shooter , but he's great at driving in and finishing or dishing it out ... and it'll probably be Fisher guarding him ALONE ! lol

That's the exact reason I feel he'll struggle this game. Too much length inside, he won't be finishing at the rack. He'll blow by Fisher, I'm sure, but finishing around Bynum/Gasol will be tough.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Pau had a good game. Still not enough in the post but he got alot of offensive putbacks and made a key play in the end.

Good win for the Lakers, they wont have home court throughout the playoffs so wins on the road like this could give them something to look back on.

But they desperately need someone who can penetrate, without the triangle they arent passing their way into position for open looks and easy shots.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 pm

dmize wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

That's the exact reason I feel he'll struggle this game. Too much length inside, he won't be finishing at the rack. He'll blow by Fisher, I'm sure, but finishing around Bynum/Gasol will be tough.

That's true ...

The Franchise wrote:Pau had a good game. Still not enough in the post but he got alot of offensive putbacks and made a key play in the end.

Good win for the Lakers, they wont have home court throughout the playoffs so wins on the road like this could give them something to look back on.

But they desperately need someone who can penetrate, without the triangle they arent passing their way into position for open looks and easy shots.

While adding a player that can penetrate is important it's more important to get someone to knock down 3's better than Barnes or MWP ... the Lakers are the worst team shooting 3's(and the bench is the worst in the league as well !) ... and against Boston they made 1 out of 15 and I swear all of them were open looks . In the end anything better than Fisher and MWP will do wonders for the Lakers .

Kupchak should try and get JR Smith ... let him take all the bench shots for god's sake ... and there is a chinese woman in the first row at Staples for his sister to strangle lol Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm

But those guys arent getting open shots because the defence isnt collapsing because there isnt enough penetration.

More penetration and there will be more space to shot, Barnes has proven himself able to hit those shots. Steve Blake and Troy Murphy also.

The shots against Boston were not wide open looks, sure some were, but Boston defend the 3 point line very well and did so.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:But those guys arent getting open shots because the defence isnt collapsing because there isnt enough penetration.

More penetration and there will be more space to shot, Barnes has proven himself able to hit those shots. Steve Blake and Troy Murphy also.

The shots against Boston were not wide open looks, sure some were, but Boston defend the 3 point line very well and did so.

They are still terrible ... as the Lakers are only shooting 26% ... there were games this season when we couldnt even make a 3 ....the only game we shot the 3's well was against the bobcats ... Artest get's about 3 REAL wide-open threes per game and he makes none ... his shot is pretty much gone its all about luck for him right now . Teams don't even guard them when Kobe is in because they know that they can't be a consistent threat . If we add a PG that can penetrate MWP will still be terrible Barnes isnt shooting 3's as well as he did last season , Murphy has lost his arc his shot is plain 99% ... unless it will be Kobe or Blake at the very least shooting those 3's .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm

As I said, part of the reason for the 26% is a lack of peneration.

Artest, Barnes, Blake, Fisher, Kobe...all shooting worse from 3 than in other seasons. Its not coincidence.

Not running the triangle which created better shots and your not making it up with drive and kick.

When you dont get good looks you miss and when you miss you lose confidence and when you lose confidence you miss open shots.

Its not just as simple as they cant shoot now all of a sudden.

Kobe, Fisher, Barnes, Artest are all shooting at least 10% less than recent seasons...its clearly the looks thats the problem.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 am

Kobe is plain shooting worse....he gets the same shots every year.....he's shooting worse from 3pt.

So is Artest...he hasn't taken anything other than an open look thus far.

Fisher and Barnes : Okay.

For some reason the media finds is digusting an disrespectful the Kobe didn't realize that Jeremy Lin was playing well over the last 3 games Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:21 am

So now Lin starts knocking down shots and he is 9pts and 2 assists lol this guy must be legit !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am

pUsHa wrote:lol this guy must be legit !

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Childplease
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:39 am

dmize wrote:
pUsHa wrote:lol this guy must be legit !

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Childplease

The Black Mamba motivated the Asian Mamba and is getting out-performed for now ... :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 am

Once Melo comes back and the ball is no longer in Lin's hands, he's going to have a hard time.

He's a good player don't get me wrong, but he's 6th man/energy off the bench at best with a contender.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am

dmize wrote:Once Melo comes back and the ball is no longer in Lin's hands, he's going to have a hard time.

He's a good player don't get me wrong, but he's 6th man/energy off the bench at best with a contender.

I thinks that's great for him and the Knicks ... tell him last year that he's going to play regularly for the Knicks and he'll spit u in the face :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

And you cant deny that he's a perfect PG for D'antoni , so he might be more than just a 6th man and by that I mean a starter !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 am

pUsHa wrote:tell him last year that he's going to play regularly for the Knicks and he'll spit u in the face :lol!:

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Biggumswtf English please
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 am

pUsHa wrote:And you cant deny that he's a perfect PG for D'antoni

Yeah I can, and quite easily too. Steve Nash is the perfect point for a D'Antoni system, Jeremy Lin might be the polar opposite of Nash. Not a pass-first PG, and can't shoot. He runs the P&R well right now, but teams will adjust and hedge harder to stop him from penetrating.

Last edited by dmize on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:01 am

Why couldn't the Lakers play this kinda defense last night?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 am

Damn 18 points ... now Kobe knows who JLin is :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 am

pUsHa wrote:Damn 18 points ... now Kobe knows who JLin is :lol!:

Yeah, he's roasting your teams trash defense

Just heard the Kobe interview and he was actually respectful until the reporters went all fanboy on him. "What you don't know Lin?!?!" Then he started droppin f-bombs, lol.

Last edited by dmize on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 am

lol @ Hubie Brown saying you can catch and shoot with 0.3. Maybe if they don't start the clock.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 am

dmize wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Damn 18 points ... now Kobe knows who JLin is :lol!:

Yeah, he's roasting your teams trash defense

I don't even care .... I'm cheering for this kid Laughing

And it's understandable ... We just played Boston last night+overtime ! They are obviously tired .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 am

Damn this kid is no joke ...34 points in 33 minutes ... the Lakers cut the gap to 3pts but since Shao-Lin came in the Knicks started to play again and now up 13 ... LOL!
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 am

Yellow Mamba
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 am

Haha this is LINSANITY.....He drops 38 and dishes 7......What a loss for Golden State lol, I'm proud to say i liked the kid before all this media frenzy. Seems like he's learned a lot from Curry and Monta :lucas:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 am

Lin is talented, a lot better than many point guards in this league.. Only a handful of PG's can put up these numbers.. Only been 3 games but still

Too many point guards like Anthony Carter, Earl Watson etc that don't do shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next