The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 pm

No, Lin can ball. If it is just the system then Tony Douglas and Mike Bibby wouldnt of been total gash.

The "D'Antoni system" used to be 7 seconds or less, lots of shots being taken and therefore its easy to rank up higher numbers. But the Knicks are scoring in half court with the pick and roll alot more than they are fast breaking.

Lin of course has turnover problems and he doesnt go left, but he has a deadly quick cross over and has size which presents a problem when he goes to the rack because he can finish in the trees. He can pass well, he sees the court quite well and once he gets rolling he can shoot it.

I dont think he will be 28 and 8 forever, but he can really ball.

On that note

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 5769a1db76aa6c7e6bf16817de81a78f

Other observations. Iblocka is a beast, he is even better than Howard at shotblocking for me. He actually get blocks on people when they still have the ball in their hands, whereas Howard has to wait for them to release it and volleyball it away. Iblocka may commit more fouls with this method but he has a better chance of keeping it in play which is far more important.

I noted Kobe having 10 turnovers and shooting 1 for 8 from 3 point range..these things are costly against the Suns because it leads to easy buckets and thats the only way they are going to get up points consistently anyway.

Durant is a f'in beast, that is all.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 pm

I wonder if Lin keeps this up how much would they offer him a year, I think he is making around 700k a year now. Would be funny they give him a big contract and he disappears.

Kevin Durant is the best players in NBA.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Gil wrote:Can't stand Westbrook. A "point guard" who's taking more shots than the best pure scorer in the League deserves no respect.

Btw, how much of Jeremy Lin's success do you think is down to MDA's system? Total scrub without it or...?????

We'll see about this when Melo comes back Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

It's the Knicks, they'll give anyone a multi, especially a Asian kid who'll make them good money anyway.

Durantula had a great game.....but Ibaka had a better one.

11 blocks? Are you serious.........Why did this even go to overtime? Rich Man's Tyrus thomas with a great attitude will go very very far.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Le Samourai wrote:It's the Knicks, they'll give anyone a multi, especially a Asian kid who'll make them good money anyway.

Durantula had a great game.....but Ibaka had a better one.

11 blocks? Are you serious.........Why did this even go to overtime? Rich Man's Tyrus thomas with a great attitude will go very very far.

Not sure either lol, down 5 points with 49 sec to go Durant scored all 5 points.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Kevin Durant is the best players in NBA.

This an intresting one, because even last year you heard this in quite murmurs. I am sure much of it is because Lebron is so hated, but there was guys, like Kenny Smith who were saying this.

I also understand it, he scores from EVERYWHERE on the court, gets to the line, shoots 3's, midrange, off the dribble. Really, Lebron is a superior passer but skillwise Durant really is superior. His game is so much more diverse.

However, Durant needs to defend a bit better for me still. Lebron is a overrated defender, but he still made great strides and his D on Rose showed this. Even last night, he got blown by twice in the clutch and was lucky Ibaka was there to deny.

In the reg season, Lebron is still the best because he does so much and is SUPER consistent. He still isnt the best player in the league come playoff time, which is money time. This year will be intresting.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Jeremy Lin hype is crazy!!

Rose will show him who the best point guard in the league is!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Lebron is an overrated diserting glory hunter, he might have some skill but def does not have the mentality to be a Jordan type player!!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

white_star wrote:Jeremy Lin hype is crazy!!

Rose will show him who the best point guard in the league is!

Yeah, maybe Rose has tape of CP3 or DWill he can show Lin. That's the only way he'll see the best PG playing the Bulls.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

^ ? What ?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Rose isn't the best PG in the league. Especially after his team just went 7-3 without him. I think CP3 is better, maybe even D-Will.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Hahaha please !!! What does MVP mean to you?!?

I don't know if you know but he's injured so what is your point!?

He is an amazing athlete that has vision and skill! This and last season anytime he played a point guard he outplayed them! This includes your two above mentioned players! Watch some nba and not Espn sportscenter before you make a claim like that lol!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm

2nd Watson is an awesome back up, and the bulls don't just rely on one player that's why they continue to win !! Nothing you said makes sense I am sorry!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm

white_star wrote:Hahaha please !!! What does MVP mean to you?!?

He is an amazing athlete that has vision and skill! This and last season anytime he played a point guard he outplayed them! This includes your two above mentioned players! Watch some nba and not Espn sportscenter before you make a claim like that lol!

Son, I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know.

First off, you can't even compare Rose's vision/passing to CP3 or D-Will. Sorry, not happening. CP3's career 10assists a game show that. Second CP3's PER is higher than Rose's for the season. Third, using MVP to argue? Really?! I guess Nash was better than Kobe in 2005-06 because he won MVP? Right? Wrong. Using awards to argue a players ability is one of the saddest things I see on the internet.

Rose' "MVP" season:
#82 Field Goal Percentage
#7 Points per game
# 10 Assists
# 10 PER
# 59 Blocks
# 52 Steals
# 90 Rebounds

7-3 without him this season. Real "MVP" like.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Pukethe official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Puke

Also a helpful hint: Using "!!!'s" don't get your point across any better, in fact they make you look like an illiterate!
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

The sadest thing on the Internet is your post! 9 points per Game??? Where did you get that from wtf :facepalm: !

No I am not using only the MVP award, but you are not picked for no reason.

Rose is averaging 8 assists last two seasons dodo that's not bad.

Last year he led the bulls like an all star. The reason they are doing good without Ross is because they are a great team with depth.

Don't assume you know more then me about anything because you don't even know me.

I can use as many exclamation marks as I want to so don't take a dig at me when arguing basketball because it won't make you a bigger man.

Rose is the best point guard of the NBA and I am done arguing with you, because the day Chris paul or Williams take their team to the conference championship and Win MVP at 22 then we can discuss this! Good day to you !
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 pm

So the Celtics going on that win streak without Rondo means he isn't good?

be serious.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:28 pm

white_star wrote:The sadest thing on the Internet is your post! 9 points per Game??? Where did you get that from wtf :facepalm: !

Where does my post say anything about 9 points a game? Wtf, can you even read? Seriously.

And good riddance. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Le Samourai wrote:So the Celtics going on that win streak without Rondo means he isn't good?

be serious.

Was Rondo voted MVP? Most Valuable? No, he wasn't. Rose was. And this year is a great example of why he's not MVP. There's many players more valuable to their team's success... Hate to say it but LeBron is one. Kobe is more valuable, Dirk is more valuable, etc.

I'm fine to discuss b-ball with anyone. But these clowns that come outta nowhere, and don't wanna hear anything except for how great their favorite player is disgust me.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

O and being 18-5 while struggling with injuries and back spasams averaging 22 points per game means he totally sucks, because his team didn't give up a die when he was out and went 7-3 means rose sucks! You have the stupidest argument in the world I beg you not to respond with anymore fail!!!!!!!

Rose isn't MVP because his team went on a 7-3 run while he was injured.

More fail in here the arsenals season!

:brickwall: :facepalm:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 pm

dmize wrote:
white_star wrote:The sadest thing on the Internet is your post! 9 points per Game??? Where did you get that from wtf :facepalm: !

Where does my post say anything about 9 points a game? Wtf, can you even read? Seriously.

Sorry you wrote 7 lol same shit different toilet!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

white_star wrote:O and being 18-5 while struggling with injuries and back spasams averaging 22 points per game means he totally sucks, because his team didn't give up a die when he was out and went 7-3 means rose sucks! You have the stupidest argument in the world I beg you not to respond with anymore fail!!!!!!!

Rose isn't MVP because his team went on a 7-3 run while he was injured.

More fail in here the arsenals season!

:brickwall: :facepalm:

You said he's the best Point Guard in the league. He's not. And I've proven as such. Chris Pauls Player Efficiency Rating 25.42, Rose: 24.90. PER = one of, if not the best invidual statistic to measure a players value. But I'm sure you have no clue what that means.

And he brings up Arsenal like that bothers me, lol. Run along, lame. Like I said don't let the door hit ya on the way out. I'm sure you'll post again with more "fail", yet you can't really tell me what exactly is "fail" about it. FAIL.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

dmize wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:So the Celtics going on that win streak without Rondo means he isn't good?

be serious.

Was Rondo voted MVP? Most Valuable? No, he wasn't. Rose was. And this year is a great example of why he's not MVP. There's many players more valuable to their team's success... Hate to say it but LeBron is one. Kobe is more valuable, Dirk is more valuable, etc.

I'm fine to discuss b-ball with anyone. But these clowns that come outta nowhere, and don't wanna hear anything except for how great their favorite player is disgust me.

The only clown I see is you. I like Rose yes because I am a Bulls fan, but the crap you say means I have to defend him. Your bias and hate is visible, watch rose lead bulls to the finals sooner the Chris Paul or Williams. Do you remember when rose took the game to Paul and schooled him or did you miss that game not to mention Williams as well. I am only talking about this year.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:39 pm

white_star wrote:
dmize wrote:

Sorry you wrote 7 lol same shit different toilet!

You really can't read, can you? This'll help: http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

dmize wrote:

First off, you can't even compare Rose's vision/passing to CP3 or D-Will. Sorry, not happening. CP3's career 10assists a game show that. Second CP3's PER is higher than Rose's for the season. Third, using MVP to argue? Really?! I guess Nash was better than Kobe in 2005-06 because he won MVP? Right? Wrong. Using awards to argue a players ability is one of the saddest things I see on the internet.

Rose' "MVP" season:
#7 Points per game
# 10 Assists
# 10 PER
# 59 Blocks
# 52 Steals
# 90 Rebounds

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Pukethe official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 34 Puke

Also a helpful hint: Using "!!!'s" don't get your point across any better, in fact they make you look like an illiterate!

Read what you wrote!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Why does this clown keep talking about conference finals? That depends on your team and players around you. Rondo has a title so by your horribly flawed logic he's obviously better than Rose.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

white_star wrote:
dmize wrote:

Rose' "MVP" season:
#7 Points per game
# 10 Assists
# 10 PER
# 59 Blocks
# 52 Steals
# 90 Rebounds

Read what you wrote!

IT STILL SAYS NOTHING ABOUT 7 or 9 POINTS A GAME. Those are his rankings for each. Jesus effin christ.

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next