The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:43

white_star wrote:
dmize wrote:
white_star wrote:Hahaha please !!! What does MVP mean to you?!?

I don't know if you know but he's injured so what is your point!?

He is an amazing athlete that has vision and skill! This and last season anytime he played a point guard he outplayed them! This includes your two above mentioned players! Watch some nba and not Espn sportscenter before you make a claim like that lol!

Son, I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know.

First off, you can't even compare Rose's vision/passing to CP3 or D-Will. Sorry, not happening. CP3's career 10assists a game show that. Second CP3's PER is higher than Rose's for the season. Third, using MVP to argue? Really?! I guess Nash was better than Kobe in 2005-06 because he won MVP? Right? Wrong. Using awards to argue a players ability is one of the saddest things I see on the internet.

Rose' "MVP" season:
#82 Field Goal Percentage
#7 Points per game
# 10 Assists
# 10 PER
# 59 Blocks
# 52 Steals
# 90 Rebounds

7-3 without him this season. Real "MVP" like.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Pukethe official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Puke

Also a helpful hint: Using "!!!'s" don't get your point across any better, in fact they make you look like an illiterate!

Read what you wrote!

IT STILL SAYS NOTHING ABOUT 7 or 9 POINTS A GAME. Those are his rankings for each. Jesus effin christ.

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:45

The Bulls are a defence team, they play defence literally every single minute of the game....of course they're gonna win games.

You think about the Bulls without DRose...where is the offensive production gonna come from? they have no reliable scorer on their team,no one who can create anything for themselves...of course he's important.

Not to mention the Bulls have basically become accustomed to playing without someone.Have they ever been healthy? From Boozer to Noah to Deng to Rose, this team is always playing without someone....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:46

On the stats, unimpressive but I'm pretty sure Iverson had worse in his MVP season.

And he fully well deserved it.

Pretty similar situation TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:47

dmize wrote:
white_star wrote:O and being 18-5 while struggling with injuries and back spasams averaging 22 points per game means he totally sucks, because his team didn't give up a die when he was out and went 7-3 means rose sucks! You have the stupidest argument in the world I beg you not to respond with anymore fail!!!!!!!

Rose isn't MVP because his team went on a 7-3 run while he was injured.

More fail in here the arsenals season!

:brickwall: :facepalm:

You said he's the best Point Guard in the league. He's not. And I've proven as such. Chris Pauls Player Efficiency Rating 25.42, Rose: 24.90. PER = one of, if not the best invidual statistic to measure a players value. But I'm sure you have no clue what that means.

And he brings up Arsenal like that bothers me, lol. Run along, lame. Like I said don't let the door hit ya on the way out. I'm sure you'll post again with more "fail", yet you can't really tell me what exactly is "fail" about it. FAIL.

What your so unclear that you should use the link.

I told you that your argument is a fail. Rose was injured not like he decided not to play for his team. What do you want from the bulls to give up and lose ten games because their star is out? Comon man enough stupidity for one day.

Look at you,mentioning that Lebron is important to Miami , haha they would do fine without him. He was an important player for Cleveland not Miami.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:49

@Dmzie....come on...you think Miami would all of a sudden fall into an abyss if Lebron were to miss 10 or so games?

No way...theyd probably win all of them lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:50

Le Samourai wrote:On the stats, unimpressive but I'm pretty sure Iverson had worse in his MVP season.

And he fully well deserved it.

Pretty similar situation TBH.

You mean when Iverson led the league in scoring and steals, and took bums like Eric Snow, Kevin Ollie, Theo Ratliff and Aaron McKie to the finals. Yeah, real similar. /sarcasm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:52

Next time post that it is a ranking.

Either way you have no point. I am not basing it on finals and conference finals but Rose lead his team when it counted all last season towards the conference finals, that is why he was picked MVP, fully deserved.

If Jordan or Kobe never won all the titles or MVP awards would they be talked about or rated as high as they are now?!?!

Exactly so titles, achievements, and awards count for something.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:55

white_star wrote:
dmize wrote:
white_star wrote:O and being 18-5 while struggling with injuries and back spasams averaging 22 points per game means he totally sucks, because his team didn't give up a die when he was out and went 7-3 means rose sucks! You have the stupidest argument in the world I beg you not to respond with anymore fail!!!!!!!

Rose isn't MVP because his team went on a 7-3 run while he was injured.

More fail in here the arsenals season!

:brickwall: :facepalm:

You said he's the best Point Guard in the league. He's not. And I've proven as such. Chris Pauls Player Efficiency Rating 25.42, Rose: 24.90. PER = one of, if not the best invidual statistic to measure a players value. But I'm sure you have no clue what that means.

And he brings up Arsenal like that bothers me, lol. Run along, lame. Like I said don't let the door hit ya on the way out. I'm sure you'll post again with more "fail", yet you can't really tell me what exactly is "fail" about it. FAIL.

What your so unclear that you should use the link.

I told you that your argument is a fail. Rose was injured not like he decided not to play for his team. What do you want from the bulls to give up and lose ten games because their star is out? Comon man enough stupidity for one day.

Lol @ this logic. Horrible. No offense bro, but you have NO IDEA wtf you're talking about. Not. One. Clue.

Yes, the Bulls should lose so Rose looks like more of an MVP, That's exactly what I'm saying!! Laughing

Clueless.

You said Rose is the best point guard in the NBA. Prove it to me, then. So far I've seen nothing except for talk about individual games and a conference final.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:57

white_star wrote:Next time post that it is a ranking.

Either way you have no point. I am not basing it on finals and conference finals but Rose lead his team when it counted all last season towards the conference finals, that is why he was picked MVP, fully deserved.

If Jordan or Kobe never won all the titles or MVP awards would they be talked about or rated as high as they are now?!?!

Exactly so titles, achievements, and awards count for something.

Why are you changing the argument? Prove he's the best PG in the league. Go ahead.

The MVP is arguable, it's something that's voted on. Best PG in the league is not. So please tell me how Rose is better than CP3.

And BTW the pound sign should've gave away that it was a ranking. Or the fact that there were numbers like 89, 90 in there. Or did you think Rose averaged 90 rebounds a game and 52 steals, lol. the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Laff
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:09

Nah not the quality of players on his team or the quality of the players, just the fact that they were the only guys who could respectably create a shot on their team and therefore had to produce.

Not going to bring the playoffs into it since it though.

Glancing over the stats, it's pretty tough to separate their seasons statsistically in terms of who was better, although there are clear areas where one was better than the other.

Rose isn't AI...he reminds of Wade more than he'll remind me of AI but the fundamental argument is there....he was MVP for a reason LAST YEAR......because he took a struggling offensively BUlls, without Key players for the entire season to the best record.

Other guys like Dirk and Kobe who actually have secondary scoring options are just in a position he's not in, their efficency goes up in every category, they might be more important to their teams but it's not a clear distinction, dunno why youre hatin on the guy ..he had 13.0 win shares last year. 25.9 PER, guy had an amazing season and was much more important to their regualr season success than anyone in the leauge for me.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:14

Exactly
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:17

Chris Paul took his terrible Hornets team to the playoffs and took the Lakers to 6 games. Dude made Aaron Gray look like Dwight Howard at times. Put up a triple double, and 4 double-doubles in that series. Who did he have on his team exactly? Gray, Ariza, Carl Landry?

I'm not hating at all, I'm simply responding to the claim that he's the best Point Guard in the league. Which is not true. CP3 > him. Pauls averaging an assist less than he normally does and still has the highest PER for PG's. Apparently I can't state that without the stanley's getting all butthurt.

And Iverson was a 2guard... And he still only averaged 2 less assists than Rose' MVP season in his MVP Year. While scoring 6 more points per game and leading the league in steals.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:22

Stanley's ?? Lol I am not butthurt you started insulting me and my intelligence that's why I got aggressive.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:23

I'm not gonna argue CP3 is a better PG than Rose, even I'm not that big a fanboy.

But CP3 didn't have a great regular season last year, and his team didn't do well enough for him to get MVP.

Had a great series tho.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:25

Le Samourai wrote:I'm not gonna argue CP3 is a better PG than Rose, even I'm not that big a fanboy.

But CP3 didn't have a great regular season last year, and his team didn't do well enough for him to get MVP.

Had a great series tho.

I know that, I just making a point that CP3 is just as capable, if not moreso of taking marginal talent about as far as you can take it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:32

Problem is , Rose simply isn't a PG.

He's a combo-guard, just like Wade was during the dark days of Miami.You take what you want from a PG and Paul is a winner but don't think yo can punish Rose for that.

I don't think the Bulls with CP3 would be as big of a threat, he's great and he'd get alot of wins....but the reduced scoring threat would seriously hurt the Bulls chances in the playoffs.

I don't hate PGs who jack up shots, but others do so it's understandable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 01:18

Le Samourai wrote:Problem is , Rose simply isn't a PG.

He's a combo-guard, just like Wade was during the dark days of Miami.You take what you want from a PG and Paul is a winner but don't think yo can punish Rose for that.

I don't think the Bulls with CP3 would be as big of a threat, he's great and he'd get alot of wins....but the reduced scoring threat would seriously hurt the Bulls chances in the playoffs.

I don't hate PGs who jack up shots, but others do so it's understandable.

Don't agree on that. He's not as much of a scorer as Rose, but he can score 30 on any given night if he wants to. Not to mention he would up Noahs ppg with his passing ability, and probably a couple others as well to make up that scoring difference. The Bulls D would still be good too, and would probably generate more TO's as CP3 gets in the passing lanes more.

I don't get why the word "hate" is being used. I don't hate on anyone, and I'm actually quite a fan of the modern day scoring PG. However I'd prefer a Nash/CP3 type that can do both well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 01:34

No I mean some people genuinely do hate Scoring point Guards.

He can score 30 on any given night but he's still not a guy you can go to nightly and tell him score 30.

I don't think they'd suffer overall, but I just wouldn't see them as a bigger threat simply because they wouldn't have a go to scorer.

You might say CP3 can be that but not for me, to me he can't be the primary scorer on a championship team, something I think Rose can be. Wether or not he can be the PG on a championship team is a different matter altogether.

But is there's a player he reminds me of, it's Wade.I'm sure you have a long hard though before you chose between Wade and CP3 or Nash.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 01:45

Le Samourai wrote:No I mean some people genuinely do hate Scoring point Guards.

He can score 30 on any given night but he's still not a guy you can go to nightly and tell him score 30.

I don't think they'd suffer overall, but I just wouldn't see them as a bigger threat simply because they wouldn't have a go to scorer.

You might say CP3 can be that but not for me, to me he can't be the primary scorer on a championship team, something I think Rose can be. Wether or not he can be the PG on a championship team is a different matter altogether.

But is there's a player he reminds me of, it's Wade.I'm sure you have a long hard though before you chose between Wade and CP3 or Nash.

Fair enough. You could say the same thing however about Pauls' Hornets last year. Does Rose guide them to the playoffs? Maybe, I don't see it for defensive reasons mainly but he definitely wouldn't win any games against the Lakers if he made it there. Or even the Clippers this year. Put Rose on the Clippers and they don't have the same record. Both their teams need them to play different roles.

Why does Rose remind you of Wade? Just wondering. I see similarities in the way they attack the rim and their stature. Wade has always played off-ball with a PG(Chalmers, Quinn, etc) though. And while I think Rose is a better passer and shoots the 3 better, Wade is probably better at everything else.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:02

Rose best point gaurd in the league....give me a break.

Take your MVP and stick it, dont mean squat. Nash has the same as Shaq and Kobe combined.

Rose is a sick man, but CP3 and DWill on a decent team are both better.

Primary scorer on a title winning team (not that Rose has done that) doesnt mean anything, by that logic he is better than Magic.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:07

The Franchise wrote:Rose best point gaurd in the league....give me a break.

Take your MVP and stick it, dont mean squat. Nash has the same as Shaq and Kobe combined.

Rose is a sick man, but CP3 and DWill on a decent team are both better.

Primary scorer on a title winning team (not that Rose has done that) doesnt mean anything, by that logic he is better than Magic.

:bow: Exactly. I love Nash but Kobe deserved that 05-06 MVP. It's definitely not always accurate as far as individual play.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:11

There was some time there when Wade was primary ball handler, not monopolizing like rose but primary.

He gets to the line like Wade,has that streaky midrange J that just flows when it's going, clutch,great shot blocking guard(didn't check the stats), athletically.Has the jump on him in speed and likely in transition.

What limits him decision making and defence.Those are two characteristics that improve with time, and he has the mentality for it.His defensive potential is up there with anyone and I've seen him play some amazing defence at times, Wade is obviously a better defender but I see pretty similar defensive potential.

Decision making, he'll get better I have no reason to doubt that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:12

Don't even get me started on that one lol.

35.4 PPG being doubled the entire season?........ Mad

I hate Dwill so no comment.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:32

MVP is a pile of rubbish for me.

They give it to Malone simply because they got tired of giving it to Jordan. Ignoring the fact the Bulls won more games and Jordan lead the league in scoring.

Gave it to Robinson because the Spurs were the best team, ignoring the fact even Shaq at the time and certaintly Hakeem were better.

They have to Nash because it was a great story and he changed the Suns so dramatically

They gave it to Rose because they didnt want to give it to Bron again and him joining Wade was the perfect excuse

They gave it to Dirk just because the Mavs won 62 games...ignoring the fact they gave player of the month to Kobe 3 times to Dirks 1

They change the criteria for winning on a whim and sadly, too often the players who deserve them dont get them.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:48

Something intresting. Kobe saying the Lakers need to trade Gasol or flat out say he is staying. I agree.

I think everyone, including myself, has been hard on Gasol but I imagine at least some of that is due to the constant trade talk. I mean, Kobe is right, who is going to run through walls when you may be packing your bags tommorow.

More intresting is Derrick Rose has let his front office know that he would like to play with Gasol. If its true, then boy.....

I think if they could do it,it would complete them. Him instead of Boozer, hands down they would be a real threat to Miami for me. He has consierably more height, better rebounder, shotblocker and defender. Just as good a shooter and much more effective in the post when he goes there. He wont be forced into a number 1 role which suits him and he can even play some center.

Obviously, the Lakers dont want Boozer and I am pretty sure the Bulls wont want to give up much more than that for Gasol. It would probably have to involve a third team somehow.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:52

The Franchise wrote:Something intresting. Kobe saying the Lakers need to trade Gasol or flat out say he is staying. I agree.

I think everyone, including myself, has been hard on Gasol but I imagine at least some of that is due to the constant trade talk. I mean, Kobe is right, who is going to run through walls when you may be packing your bags tommorow.

More intresting is Derrick Rose has let his front office know that he would like to play with Gasol. If its true, then boy.....

I think if they could do it,it would complete them. Him instead of Boozer, hands down they would be a real threat to Miami for me. He has consierably more height, better rebounder, shotblocker and defender. Just as good a shooter and much more effective in the post when he goes there. He wont be forced into a number 1 role which suits him and he can even play some center.

Obviously, the Lakers dont want Boozer and I am pretty sure the Bulls wont want to give up much more than that for Gasol. It would probably have to involve a third team somehow.

Yeah that would be great for them, especially if you can keep Noah. Noah/Pau on the block would be extremely tough. If they want to keep Noah, then I'm guessing they would have to deal Deng to make it happen. Boozers contract is pretty awful if I remember correctly.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next