celikmilan
S
pUsHa
nichabr
shamr9pato
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

official mesbah is a milan player - Page 2 Empty Re: official mesbah is a milan player

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 am

Milantildeath wrote:I can't see why anyone would blast Aquilani, the guy has been brilliant for us.

Not Blasting him MTD, he's actually the best signing for us so far this season. I was just pointing out that he is Pirlo's direct replacement.

JespSwe wrote:
maybe our position to sign worlds finest players has been conditioned by bad economy, and not owning our own stadium hence, not generating though fiscal revenue. not to mention just last year Milan's parent Finnivest was fined 500 million!!! lol enough money to build our own stadium and buy best players... also galliani has been saying over and over again that tax rules that apply to players in italy is different from that of Spain and England, that holds advantage.

maybe in future if we do well in CL and Serie A and can be able to make a global statement and appeal enough to generate more money and bring commercial success we can buy best players.... no one knows

for now we just have to do best with what we have available...

We aren't going to win Cl if we continue this ridiculous transfer strategy, we are good enough to win Serie A though. Its common knowledge that we've been hamstrung by financial problems last couple of years and that has result in us having low spending power. But is no excuse considering the LB has been an Achilles heel for years now.

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

official mesbah is a milan player - Page 2 Empty Re: official mesbah is a milan player

Post by M99 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:54 am

Just what we needed, another Emanuelson.

Don't think this will be another Nocerino, Nocerino was always good, he was capped by Italy. Mesbah is just meh.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:04 am

milanista99 wrote:Just what we needed, another Emanuelson.

Don't think this will be another Nocerino, Nocerino was always good, he was capped by Italy. MeHsbah is just meh.

Fixed lmao
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 am

YESSSSSS :bow:

dude mesbah is awesome, he raped morrocos left side
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:I can't see why anyone would blast Aquilani, the guy has been brilliant for us.

Not Blasting him MTD, he's actually the best signing for us so far this season. I was just pointing out that he is Pirlo's direct replacement.

JespSwe wrote:
maybe our position to sign worlds finest players has been conditioned by bad economy, and not owning our own stadium hence, not generating though fiscal revenue. not to mention just last year Milan's parent Finnivest was fined 500 million!!! lol enough money to build our own stadium and buy best players... also galliani has been saying over and over again that tax rules that apply to players in italy is different from that of Spain and England, that holds advantage.

maybe in future if we do well in CL and Serie A and can be able to make a global statement and appeal enough to generate more money and bring commercial success we can buy best players.... no one knows

for now we just have to do best with what we have available...

We aren't going to win Cl if we continue this ridiculous transfer strategy, we are good enough to win Serie A though. Its common knowledge that we've been hamstrung by financial problems last couple of years and that has result in us having low spending power. But is no excuse considering the LB has been an Achilles heel for years now.

i understand ur frustation, if only galliani could clinch a deal with someone like santon. i agree LB issue has been there for years now. ever since maldini shifted to CB and that was way back since 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:YESSSSSS :bow:

dude mesbah is awesome, he raped morrocos left side

i hope ur right, if he is good as u rate him...

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 pm

with all due respect i think

primevera >>>>> moroco.. but i do hope he becomes a blessing in disguise like noccerigoat
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2