Potential
sbaggio
Ganso
celikmilan
shamr9pato
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

zapata officially a milan player???  Empty zapata officially a milan player???

Post by shamr9pato Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=87782

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristi%C3%A1n_Zapata

wat du u guys think???
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

zapata officially a milan player???  Empty Re: zapata officially a milan player???

Post by celikmilan Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

It is official.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

zapata officially a milan player???  Empty Re: zapata officially a milan player???

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 pm

This is pretty funny,I was remembering him just 2 days ago before I went to sleep for some reason.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't know much about him. Is he good enough?
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

If he rediscover's Udinese's form, he is a great addition. I guess we can forget about Tevez and co's (good thing in my opinion)
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

That Montepellier guy must be pretty disappointed now, or is it we that should be?

We need a Zapata expert in here. I didn't get to follow him back in the Udinese days.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I don't watch udinense but he was hyped a lot 2 years ago
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

It's a good, solid reinforcement IMO, even though it took me a bit to remember who exactly Zapata was...Let's hope he delivers.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

"On Wednesday 17th of August. Cristian made his debut against Odenese in a Champions League Qualifier. Diego Lopez distributed a short quick goal kick to him. Then Zapata went to pass it back to the goalkeeper, but instead directed his pass to Andreasen of Odenese who scored."

CRAP!
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:04 pm

He had tons of potential in Udinese, I watched a couple of Villarreal games last season and he was really bad, back at Udinese the best I can describe him as a young Samuel.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

He's been poor for Villareal, but if he rediscovers his Udinese form it is a gamble worth taken.
I'm happy that we've gone for a proven Serie A performer rather than a one-season wonder in Ligue 1. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Well, the good thing is we signed him on loan! So if he does rediscover his form, we buy him. If he doesn't, we just send him back.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:Well, the good thing is we signed him on loan! So if he does rediscover his form, we buy him. If he doesn't, we just send him back.

He should be motivated as fuk, even though being a defender is more about keeping it cool.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Eivindo wrote:That Montepellier guy must be pretty disappointed now, or is it we that should be?

We need a Zapata expert in here. I didn't get to follow him back in the Udinese days.

tbh i think he would do well.. Silva was described as inconsistent before joining milan.. and m'biwa would join us in winter or next year like monti did.. Milan have an agreement with him.. so i guess M'biwa for our defence next year..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

yesssssssssssssssssss!!! really happy about it!! i bet bigboban is going to throw a party about it lol he is a big fan of zapata

he is a great player, strong, fast, can play LB as well. i am very happy about this...

i am incredibly happy about this..

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok, Zapata was terrible in La Liga, no exaggeration, he was possibly the worst CB in la liga last year , HOWEVER I will say this, physically he's a beast.Covers ground, strong in the air, the problem in Villareal played expansive football with a lack of midfield protection, and thus asked him to use his brain, a request he did not respond well to.

At Milan with some more midfield protection and someone to actually teach him some tactical sense, he could be a steal.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:Well, the good thing is we signed him on loan! So if he does rediscover his form, we buy him. If he doesn't, we just send him back.

oh loan?? no !!! but lets hope we have already agreed buy option price because if he performs and villarreal also gets back to la liga then it would be tough for us to negotiate....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Ok, Zapata was terrible in La Liga, no exaggeration, he was possibly the worst CB in la liga last year , HOWEVER I will say this, physically he's a beast.Covers ground, strong in the air, the problem in Villareal played expansive football with a lack of midfield protection, and thus asked him to use his brain, a request he did not respond well to.

At Milan with some more midfield protection and someone to actually teach him some tactical sense, he could be a steal.

yeah thats a pretty good explanation. as far i am concerned i am very much convinced he is the zapata of udinese...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 pm

i didnt watch him how he was in villarreal, but if he was worse there, i refuse to believe he was the only problem and the reason why villarreal were piss poor. villarreal had all sort of problems from front to midfield to back from what i knew about them reading from this forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 pm

He is young, strong, pacy, good in the air and most of all serie a proven... I don't see a reason why he won't succeed with us
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm

dont see why with allegri and the fact that hes back in serie a, why wont he do well?

so acerbi, zapata, mbiwa + ely for the future then?
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

He did well with Udinese any time I saw him. I think he should be able to do well with us. Hes only 25 which is great
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Win win situation for all three parties.

If he didn't perform this season, we can easily send him back, and Villareal will have their boy again.

If he performs, we will have a good player for at least the next 5 years and Villareal will pocket some cash.

Another Galliani coup, but I think the most disappointing factor is Zapata's non-EU status. Now we can't even dream about Dzeko, Damiao, Tevez, Ganso etc.

I guess Matri, Kaka and Lass on loan will conclude our market now.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Win win situation for all three parties.

If he didn't perform this season, we can easily send him back, and Villareal will have their boy again.

If he performs, we will have a good player for at least the next 5 years and Villareal will pocket some cash.

Another Galliani coup, but I think the most disappointing factor is Zapata's non-EU status. Now we can't even dream about Dzeko, Damiao, Tevez, Ganso etc.

I guess Matri, Kaka and Lass on loan will conclude our market now.

yeah... that is true iras.. kaka matri or diarra loan will finish our market up quite happy actually...

but thought dzeko has EU pass.. fact that he played in germany for couple of years .. does he not...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 am

No Dzeko is not a member of the EU. I'm praying for Kaka
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next