Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina

+3
InterMalia
Nirgall
BarrileteCosmico
7 posters

Go down

Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina Empty Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Hector Cuper has admitted accepting €200,000 from two affiliates of the Camorra, but denied that the money was related to match-fixing.

The experienced coach has been accused of agreeing to influence the outcome of a total of four games, two in Spain and two in his native Argentina.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, prosecutors investigating global betting syndicates allege that two suspected associates of the Naples-based Mafia flew to Spain to meet with Cuper while he was still in charge of Racing Santander.

It is claimed that the men then handed over €200,000, which had been hidden in socks and underwear, to the coach, who in turn presented the pair with a piece of paper with the results of four games written on it.

Cuper has confessed to accepting the money, but that "it [the money] was for my mother-in-law and given to renovate her home."

The former Inter boss is under investigation, because one of the games he allegedly agreed to help fix did not yield the anticipated result, and that led to an argument between the two criminals over the phone, and this was recorded by the authorities.

The probe originally surfaced in Italy last year, after investigators were alerted to unusually large sums of money being gambled on certain games by punters.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina Empty Re: Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Crying or Very sad Big dissapointment. I liked the guy.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina Empty Re: Hector Cuper involved in matchfixing with Camorra in Spain and Argentina

Post by InterMalia Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm guessing Cuper got in touch with the Mafia while in Italy.
In that case, 5 maggio Suspect

If true, what a piece of garbage. What did he do with all the money he earned all those years?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Disgraceful, I now look back at his days managing and playing at my club with disgust.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

"Former Inter boss", they arent any former, they all crooks dedicated to serve their thief club and plague of football aka Merdanazionale Smile
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:BUNGA BUNGA BUNGA BUNGA

I'm sorry what?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Cuper?

I've got mad respect for this guy, now this turns out Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

what games are we talking about? what year ?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down