halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid training ground bust up Empty Real Madrid training ground bust up

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I thought I should create this before BC does. Laughing

Real Madrid's week has gone from bad to worse. After losing 2-1 at home to fierce rivals Barcelona in the first leg of the sides' Copa del Rey quarter-final on Wednesday, the capital club have endured days of bad press following Pepe's ugly stamp on the hand of Lionel Messi in that encounter, as well as criticism for their negative tactics against the Catalans.

And tensions now appear at a high amid reports of a serious training ground dispute between coach Jose Mourinho and vice-captain Sergio Ramos on Friday.

According to Madrid-based sports paper Marca, Mourinho accused his playing staff of betrayal following their post-match press reaction on Wednesday night.

During Friday's session, Mourinho is reported to have turned to Ramos and said: "You [guys] killed me [with your quotes to journalists] in the mixed zone."

Ramos is said to have replied: "No, boss, you only read what was published in the press, not everything we said."

According to Marca, Mourinho then hit out at the supposed Spanish clique as he responded: "Of course, as you Spanish are world champions, your friends in the press protect you ... like the goalkeeper."

That was in reference to captain Iker Casillas, who was some 30 metres away and apparently reacted angrily as he protested: "Boss, here we say things to our faces, eh ..."

Mourinho then reportedly turned to Ramos and asked: "Where were you for the first goal, Sergio?"

"Marking [Gerard] Pique," he answered, to which the Portuguese countered: "Well, you should have been marking [goalscorer Carles] Puyol."

Puyol was allowed a free header by Pepe, who lost the Barca captain at a corner, and Ramos claimed he and his team-mate had switched marking duties prior to the set piece.

"He [Puyol] and Pique were drawing the defenders [to leave space for others] and we decided to change the marking [responsibilities]," the Sevilla-born star is said to have told his trainer.

"What's this then?" Mourinho snarled. "Now you're trying your hand as coach are you?"

"No, but depending on the match situation, sometimes it's necessary to change the marking," Ramos hit back.

"And as you have never been a [professional] player, you wouldn't know that this is sometimes necessary."

Marca also claims the Madrid players remain unhappy after Mourinho's attack on his players following the Christmas holidays, when he said some of them had not stopped 'eating and drinking' during the break.

The paper also alluded to preferential treatment to the Portuguese players on Mourinho's part, an action which has apparently upset his Spanish contingent.

In another damaging report on Sunday, El Mundo Deportivo claimed Pepe made a racist remark to Barca's Seydou Keita in the Spanish Supercopa back in late August, calling the Malian a 'monkey' - the same insult said to be used by the Catalans' Sergio Busquets against Marcelo in a Clasico clash in the Champions League last season.

Real Madrid and Barcelona renew their rivalries on Wednesday at Camp Nou, in the second leg of the Copa del Rey quarter-final, with the Catalans 2-1 up from the
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid training ground bust up Empty Re: Real Madrid training ground bust up

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

lol clutching at straws

they even call Pepe a racist now... how very creative of them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid training ground bust up Empty Re: Real Madrid training ground bust up

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Mourinho's being a bit too strict imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:29 pm

99% chance that it's untrue imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Sounds legit.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I read this earlier today but thought it was BS!!!, anyway that is worrying if true, I mean those are Ramos and Casllias we are talking about here not any two players that you can sell to stabilize things.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Ramos better recognize, before he gets frog splashed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Marca got a microphone in valdebebas :bow:

Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Iker Cassillas to Juve in June??
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Marca :facepalm:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Marca :facepalm:

Like Mourinho is retarded enough to say these stuff

"The goal was your fault Ramos! Let's ignore that Pepe was watching Puyol heading the ball in. Why didn't you mark him? What were you doing????"

"I was marking Pique"

"What??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!"

Also let's not forget that Pepe has ALWAYS marked Pepe in clasicos lmao :facepalm:

Their article is flawed becouse Puyol has always been Pepes man in clasicos
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Waiting For Mou/Casillas/Ramos 's response.....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Lex wrote:Ramos better recognize, before he gets frog splashed

Real Madrid training ground bust up D-lo-b10
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

This is Marca reporting it not a Catalan paper. I for one don't know how they got the quotes ect. but I totally believe there is a split in the locker room and the board room.

I said this yesterday in the Mou thread that he's going to get fired or quit at the end of the year. I think the brass and now half of the players are tired of his antics.

IT has been reported for over a year now that there is a split between the Spanish and Portugese players, this is nothing new.

I mean who is Mou to critisize a player about his comments to the press? He makes and ass out of himself and his team almost everytime he gets infront of the press.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

I would love to see Mou back at Inter, he belongs there.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

baresi wrote:I would love to see Mou back at Inter, he belongs there.
Chelsea needs him more imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

I dont think everything is peaceful and happy, but those quotes are just LOL

i bet the gardener was right next to them with his pen and booklet
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

The xcx wrote:
baresi wrote:I would love to see Mou back at Inter, he belongs there.
Chelsea needs him more imo.
Any team would love to have him, I would love to see him at Milan tbh, but the chemistry he had in Inter with the Management, players and fans was outstanding, i can't see him at Chelsea with Abramovich there, and Inter will welcome him with open arms.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 pm

baresi wrote:Any team would love to have him, I would love to see him at Milan tbh, but the chemistry he had in Inter with the Management, players and fans was outstanding, i can't see him at Chelsea with Abramovich there, and Inter will welcome him with open arms.
You sure? Imagine Hoeneß and Rummenigge locking horns with Mou. *That* would spell immediate disaster Very Happy

With Mou at Bayern you could also brace for a second bestselling book by Philipp Lahm, probably titled "The Mou Show" XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm

rwo power wrote:
baresi wrote:Any team would love to have him, I would love to see him at Milan tbh, but the chemistry he had in Inter with the Management, players and fans was outstanding, i can't see him at Chelsea with Abramovich there, and Inter will welcome him with open arms.
You sure? Imagine Hoeneß and Rummenigge locking horns with Mou. *That* would spell immediate disaster Very Happy

With Mou at Bayern you could also brace for a second bestselling book by Philipp Lahm, probably titled "The Mou Show" XD
well lets say, he wouldn't find it difficult to find a decent club.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Doesn't sound very legit. I mean how would they have remembered the entire conversation? And would they have even been close enough to hear all of it? Doubt this is true tbh.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Sounds like utter rubbish, but I wouldnt be surprised if there is a Portugal-Spain divide.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:Sounds like utter rubbish, but I wouldnt be surprised if there is a Portugal-Spain divide.

I don't know if you could call it a divide, but its a fact that the Portuguese hang out with each other Coentrao, Carvalho, Ronaldo, Pepe and then you have Marcelo and Kaka. The other group of Spanish too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

there is portuguese bias at madrid, it's clear like water.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm

marca turning against mourinho

Real Madrid training ground bust up Tumblr_lojul1hoB91qgzuxc
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next