Pedram
Die Borussen
shamr9pato
sportsczy
Raptorgunner
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Empty Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-0-16BCC4D2000005DC-804_634x484Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-0-16BCC66C000005DC-328_306x423Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-0-16BCC4D2000005DC-873_306x423Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-2256586-16BCC618000005DC-964_634x389Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-0-16BCC4CA000005DC-590_634x551Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-2256586-16BCC513000005DC-662_634x421Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-2256586-16BCC5E6000005DC-142_634x357Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-2256586-16BCC63D000005DC-772_634x448Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-0-16BCBDE2000005DC-874_634x459Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Article-2256586-16BCC85D000005DC-279_634x477
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Empty Re: Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Was just going to post this lol. Balo is a complete and utter douche.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up Empty Re: Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm

he is coming to milan.. just forcing the issue :coffee:
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm

rofl Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

He should just quit playing football.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

man City section that way <<<
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Who is going to stay? I think Mancini is gone.

Balo will stay.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 pm

It used to be Mancini who was the only man who can control and bring the best out of Balotelli. Sadly this is not the case any more its obvious that its either the environment for Balotelli or their growing frustrations towards each other that is causing this.

Only man who can control and mentor Balo is Prandelli at the moment which is why Balo is a fantastic player for Italia in his play and work rate.

This is why I don't want Balo anywhere near Milan even if Allegri has a record for taming bad boys.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Who is going to stay? I think Mancini is gone.

Balo will stay.
Problem with this is that Mou is the likely replacement Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:09 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256586/Mario-Balotelli-Roberto-Mancini-training-ground-fight.html

Comments about photos + some Zlatan quotes.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

“I’d bring Balotelli to Juventus straight away. We have had no problems and I know how to talk to him,” said Pirlo.

“We are both from Brescia and when we are playing for Italy we speak in a tight Brescia dialect.”

“There has been no problem dealing with him in the locker room. People need to be close to Balotelli, but at Euro 2012 he behaved very well. I’d happily have him as my teammate in Turin.”
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 pm

the best part of the article:

"After the scene, Balotelli is seen leaving in his camouflaged Bentley." Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:the best part of the article:

"After the scene, Balotelli is seen leaving in his camouflaged Bentley." Laughing

Look at this:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8378516/Roberto-Mancini-and-Mario-Balotelli-in-Man-City-training-bust-up

I like this part:

"He grabbed hold of him and appeared to try and throw him on the floor.It looked like Mario was too strong and he couldn't get him down." rofl
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

tuddor wrote: “I’d bring Balotelli to Juventus straight away. We have had no problems and I know how to talk to him,” said Pirlo.

“We are both from Brescia and when we are playing for Italy we speak in a tight Brescia dialect.”

“There has been no problem dealing with him in the locker room. People need to be close to Balotelli, but at Euro 2012 he behaved very well. I’d happily have him as my teammate in Turin.”

I'd rather re-sign Borriello than having this nutcase at Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

This nutcase? Are you guys joking? I'm very proud of Mario in this incident. He had done nothing wrong, he seems very relaxed, it's Mancini that's trying to kill him. He's having problems this season and he's trying to take it out on Balotelli and use him as a scapegoat.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Another case of Mario's seasonal training bust up. Nothing new here :coffee:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Makes for fine entertainment this eco smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

zarola wrote:This nutcase? Are you guys joking? I'm very proud of Mario in this incident. He had done nothing wrong, he seems very relaxed, it's Mancini that's trying to kill him. He's having problems this season and he's trying to take it out on Balotelli and use him as a scapegoat.

What?

Mancio was unhappy about his tackle to Scott Sinclair and responded in a very heated manner to Balotelli, who quite frankly is deserving of all the heat he gets from him. As a professional player you DO NOT react in such a manner when the manager is berating you for your actions.

What Balo has done is disgraceful as there is no other way about it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
zarola wrote:This nutcase? Are you guys joking? I'm very proud of Mario in this incident. He had done nothing wrong, he seems very relaxed, it's Mancini that's trying to kill him. He's having problems this season and he's trying to take it out on Balotelli and use him as a scapegoat.

What?

Mancio was unhappy about his tackle to Scott Sinclair and responded in a very heated manner to Balotelli, who quite frankly is deserving of all the heat he gets from him. As a professional player you DO NOT react in such a manner when the manager is berating you for your actions.

What Balo has done is disgraceful as there is no other way about it.

How did Balotelli react? Certainly not physically. They said maybe he gestured at Mancini, if that's the case then yeah that's pretty bad, but the pictures are showing a different story, Balotelli isn't pushing back or anything, just holding his ground.

In any scenario though you know this whole situation is going to be blown out of proportion so I don't even know what to believe anymore.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

tbh mancini has himself to blame.. if only he had made an appointment with ronaldo to meet ballotelli he promised to behave
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:59 pm

God, Balotelli is such an idiot. He deserved to get shouted at by Mancini, he should've just put his head down and kept quiet. But knowing Balotelli that was never going to happen.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Balotelli is a dick head, Mancini has been standing up for him and he keeps getting disrespected by him. Mancini has been holding it in for a while and today what ever Balo said make him explode.

Balotelli is a grown man now and he should learn some respect.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 pm

I'd take him..... Santon needs a friend.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Who is going to stay? I think Mancini is gone.

Balo will stay.
Problem with this is that Mou is the likely replacement Laughing

Maybe this is what Balo said, Mou is the better coach and Mancini went mad. hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Your Balotelli love is embarrassing.The guy is a C##t end off.He could kill someone and you'd probably still defend him. :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next