Zealous
Raptorgunner
Dutti
TalkingReckless
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 am

Tell Ben Arfa to jog on, he cant even get into France NT. Menez and Gameiro playing for Switzerland biggest team are in. enjoy the euros on fifa u chump

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by Giggslegend Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 am

epic quote and I feel just the same. :bow: Ben Arfa :bow:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 am

lol nicks' reaction to the thread
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am

Who do you rate more, Nick: Nasri or Ben Arfa?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am

Nasri, at least he had 6 months of greatness.

But Ben Arfa is just as talented in truth, if not more. he can easily become better, but it takes a lot of mental adjustment, Ben Arfa is f up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Nasri, at least he had 6 months of greatness.

But Ben Arfa is just as talented in truth, if not more. he can easily become better, but it takes a lot of mental adjustment, Ben Arfa is f up

he started well but De Jong nearly ended his career, give him a few more time
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 am

Alot of people have ignored how good Ben Arfa has been this year despite having a bit part role because of how long he was out through injury and trying to make the system fit.

He's been miles better in general play than Nasri has this year, i see Nick keeps harping on about what he was like years ago.

People can change and he has changed. When Tiote, Ba and Cisse come back you will see the best of Ben Arfa.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 am

So...how much was PSG talked about on this site before the buyout?

Exactly.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:28 am

It's not just about his injuries, it's also inside his head. An over talented prodigy since he is 13, he never made the adjustment to pro life. He has been involved in incidents wherever he went, and created a lot of controversy last week in France when he accused a rapper of trying to indoctrinate into a sect. That tells me that he is a kid lost inside his head even now, i dont know if he has found the spiritual calmness he was looking for, but only time with tell.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

I am not saying his perfect far from it, but he has matured a shit load since joining us.........

The coaching staff and even Ben Arfa himself as said so......

I dont expect him to reach the levels he should have reached as a youngster but IMO he will reach a consistent level and be the fulcrum of our side.

It's unlikely but if he keeps it up iam not completely ruling out a call up for Euro 2012 either considering how much Blanc loves him i dont think its impossible.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 am

If your middle name is not Diaby or Gourcuff, then Blanc no like u
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am

He was looking very good until that De Jong tackle..

We've all seen what he can do. Ben Arfa has enormous potential
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 pm

St. Nick "le Butthurt" of Goal
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:St. Nick "le Butthurt" of Goal

Pele>Maradonna
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

HBA. :bow:

U mad Nick? banana
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Wasting your time Nick

To the Jawdee nation he has achieved Messiah status after that goal he scored.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 pm

GDB do us all a favour and stop spouting your bitter crap all over the place which could'nt be further from the truth and if you cant go back to RTG where that kind of bullshit belongs.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Very Happy Think I touched a nerve

Some people dont like the truth
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm

I dont like things like " we expected to be title challengers after we beat Man Utd" when 99% of the fanbase dont even expect top 6 we would be delighted with 7th.

I dont like things like " Ben Arfa become a messiah after he scored that goal"

Which is rubbish, we were excited by his talent and potential? yes but he was'nt and still isnt even considered on Robert's level lol.

Your portraying the wrong image of my football club one that the media trys to portray consistently and it couldnt be further from the truth.

It's one that we are a bunch of delusional idiots that think we are entitled to be on the top end of the table every season.

When the truth is we were in the Championship two years ago and any improvement is welcomed and not expected, heck most fans would have snapped your hands off for a top 8 finish this year.

Banter is all fine and good but i dont like portrayal of the image of club being completely wrong.

Especially when this is a place full of different nationalities and origins and they could get the wrong impression.

I am sure you understand Smile

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

SAME THING HAPPENED WITH PASTORE LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 am

Im not portraying you as anything Very Happy . Its what geordies are like.

Im know your not a proper geordie and not sure what real interaction you have with them apart from on the internets. But the delusion is something I deal with on a daily basis.

Mags have been slapping their sausages about over Arfa since he signed, ignoring his time at OM and the manner in which he left. He has long been prophesied as a new messiah without the jawdee nation having a clue about him ,even though he has only made like 12 appearances for Newcastle.

If you dont want to come across as a stereotypical geordie, you should reconsider some of the spammy knee jerk forum posts you persistently make.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am

PSG hammer Young Boys.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 am

I have met Geordie's before i have gone up to Newcastle to watch games i have family and friends up there......

Not all of them are the delusional idiots you describe, of course some are but all fan bases have these types of fans.

On the knee jerk threads i dont spam them as much as you describe ill admit i do it, but iam not the only one who does this.......

Besides iam not serious with any of them, its just something that almost everyone does here after a big game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not for much longer we have finally found a formation that fits him and everyone else down to the ground, you will see soon and eat your words Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 2 Pardsgrin

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 2 Pinto
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 am

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 2 Pinto
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 am

If Pardew actually played him then i'd be right and he was the only one who did anything when he come on........

Ba needs to GTFO for that disgrace of a performance.

SACK BA SELL PARDEW, ASHLEY 4 MANAGER.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum