Zealous
Raptorgunner
Dutti
TalkingReckless
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 pm

If Pardew actually played him then i'd be right and he was the only one who did anything when he come on........

Ba needs to GTFO for that disgrace of a performance.

SACK BA SELL PARDEW, ASHLEY 4 MANAGER.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by LeVersacci Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow someone got more post than Nick Shocked
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahiGooner Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants is actually right. There's not one Newcastle fan in Newcastle that doesn't think Ben Arfa is as good as say, Ginola. They've been going crazy over him ever since he scored that goal vs. Everton, it's actually quite ridiculous.
ShahiGooner
ShahiGooner
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 pm

he is worth the hype though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahiGooner Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

He is a decent player, but not worth the hype the Newcastle fans give him, acting as if he's as good as Messi. Being an Arsenal fan and living in Newcastle has it's fair share of banter, and from my experience they'll act as if he's better than he actually is.
ShahiGooner
ShahiGooner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Show me one Newcastle fan that says hes as good as Ginola, your taking out of your ass mate.

We are excited because he's one of the most naturally talented players we have had in years and quite frankly should be playing for a better club and for one reason it hasnt quite happened.

LOL @ Decent btw.

Your own manager Arsene Wenger called him the most talented player in France.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Show me one Newcastle fan that says hes as good as Ginola, your taking out of your ass mate.

We are excited because he's one of the most naturally talented players we have had in years and quite frankly should be playing for a better club and for one reason it hasnt quite happened.

LOL @ Decent btw.

Your own manager Arsene Wenger called him the most talented player in France

Dont you know by now Wenger lies a lot. :vagi:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Wenger lies when Arsenal is in question :vagi:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahiGooner Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Show me one Newcastle fan that says hes as good as Ginola, your taking out of your ass mate.

LOL @ Decent btw.

Your own manager Arsene Wenger called him the most talented player in France.

I live in Newcastle mate, and I have Newcastle fans as friends, I have far better insight on how their mind works than you.

There's a reason why Wenger didn't buy him a few years ago, his work ethnic is terrible, he's a greedy player, and his attitude is the worst. I think it's showing how much the toon army actually rate him just by your reaction,the fact you laughed at me calling him nothing more than decent.
ShahiGooner
ShahiGooner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm

His work ethic is not terrible atleast it isnt anymore, he has run back to win the ball in his in his own half on many occasions.......

And his attitude has been fantastic for us and french mates of mine say hes attitude has never been a problem its just media speaking BS and considering how hes been for us i believe that.

Greedy? 7 assists in 8 starts is greedy?

Also he averages a goal or assist every 80.9 mins this season from 18 appearences it wasnt his fault he's even been injured, not match fit or not found a system to fit him until now.

Not bad for a "decent" player.

Oh yh how do you know iam not from Newcastle? you just joined
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Red stop acting like ur part of the club :coffee:

Although if you buy Ben Arfa that might change hmm

RedOranje wrote:Just because you deleted the tweet doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Also we're no longer interested in him due to his injuries and relatively poor performance this past season... as you've already seen.

awwww yeah, i told you mole, I TOLD YOU!!!

Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, ben Arfa is an overrated flop with average work ethic that cant produce a consistent season of football. Dont worry Mole, in a year or two you will find yourself watching that goal he scored on youtube and teall yourself "if only.."

kneel ffs, ben arfa leading you down the table, he is a curse like most marseille players Proud

Now lets ask Tevez how it's like to be in the biggest club in switzerland rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
" In France, PSG are seen as a big club but everywhere else they are just a normal club, Tevez going to PSG would be like me joining a big club in Switzerland."
Basel was in the EL semi final. Where was Ben Arfa? Oh, and next season, Basel will be in the CL again. U mad, Ben Arfa? Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:49 am

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
" In France, PSG are seen as a big club but everywhere else they are just a normal club, Tevez going to PSG would be like me joining a big club in Switzerland."
Basel was in the EL semi final. Where was Ben Arfa? Oh, and next season, Basel will be in the CL again. U mad, Ben Arfa? Razz

+1
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 am

Ben Arfa is not overrated in terms of talent... the kid is probably one of the most talented players out there. But he's just an idiot... straight up dumb + has bad advisors + questionable attitude + questionable work ethic.

You add all those up and it becomes too much for a big club or the NT to take a risk on at this point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Eh? Ben Arfa was our best player by a mile before Christmas when he got injured despite Pardew playing him soo deep he might as well been a RB.

He's only started two games since due to injury.

Also his work ethic and attitude has been fine since joining the club in some cases great.... Maybe he was like this in France but not at Newcastle at any stage.

Also Liverpool cooled their interest because we told them to GTFO.

Any other "reasons" are just them to make themselves for good.

He's always had a problem with injuries now suddenly its a turn off when it wasn't before?

Righto.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Well, at the Euro in summer of 2012, he cursed Laurent Blanc and was called by the commission of discipline. Big reason why he's nowhere near the NT now. Until then, i wanted to believe he had turned the corner... but when he's not being catered to, he loses his mind still it appears. Newcastle caters to him so it's ok there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 am

He struggled with injuries all season...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6960000 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

In the spirit of Arrested Development....

"Who?....Him?"

Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3