Forza
I Have Mono
areve
11 posters

Go down

Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit Empty Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit

Post by areve Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

MILAN
The anticipation of last month for the new 2012-2013 Rossoneri jersey has been confirmed: the strips are separated by three-color inserts , white collar polo. The photo below should be an Asian counterfeiting, but the design is the real one.

Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit Milan-leak

The white suit for the matches away from Meazza will clear red and black horizontal stripe on the chest and collar polo with red. No yellow for the third split, still black and still with a reference to the flag.
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit Empty Re: Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit

Post by I Have Mono Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 am

They look nice. Your guys jerseys this year look like shit frankly.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 am

I Have Mono wrote:They look nice. Your guys jerseys this year look like shit frankly.

that's your opinion, our current jerseys are actually pretty good, although i dislike the white parts on the cuffs of the sleeves. this jersey has removed those and added an awesome collar. i don't mind the thin stripes in this years jersey though, if that's what you're getting at
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:They look nice. Your guys jerseys this year look like shit frankly.

that's your opinion, our current jerseys are actually pretty good, although i dislike the white parts on the cuffs of the sleeves. this jersey has removed those and added an awesome collar. i don't mind the thin stripes in this years jersey though, if that's what you're getting at

chillax , it's just his opinion. Personally , i find our main jersey this year , the best i have ever seen. Definitely my all-time favourite.

I want to buy one from Milan's online store , but i still haven't decide which player's jersey i want. I like them all so much ..

About these jerseys , these are fake. I saw them last may on the internet , supposed to be this season's home jersey. It's very early yet , though i am not that eager for the new ones , for the first time. The current ones are just too good and so unique.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 am

Dante13 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

chillax , it's just his opinion. Personally , i find our main jersey this year , the best i have ever seen. Definitely my all-time favourite.

I want to buy one from Milan's online store , but i still haven't decide which player's jersey i want. I like them all so much ..

About these jerseys , these are fake. I saw them last may on the internet , supposed to be this season's home jersey. It's very early yet , though i am not that eager for the new ones , for the first time. The current ones are just too good and so unique.

Maybe not the best ive had ,but definitely up there Cool

I bought one during my holidays in PE, the feel of it is amazing though and naturally i treasure it.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

I bought one during my holidays in PE, the feel of it is amazing though and naturally i treasure it.

which player?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Again, it's just what someone likes. Can't wait to buy my own actually. I think i am going to buy a Nesta or Seedorf shirt.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 am

They're alright, though I'm not a fan of the collar and I personally feel that they'd look nicer if the black stripes were extended to the top rather than cut off by the red trim.

Our current jerseys are amazing however so there's no shame in this jersey being a step down, with a better quality version of the kit it will probably look nicer still, though I'm always inclined to be sceptical about kits released this far in advance. Not expecting to chance upon the real design for some months yet.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:15 am

they look nice,i will definitely get myself a short sleeve one.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 am

When I first saw this years shirt I wasn't that impressed but after a while it started to grow on me and I got one. I really like it. Afro

If this is the jersey for next year I do like it. But I'm sure it most likely isn't
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm

@ Forza : Its just a clean one, but i really wanted Thiago Silva's or Nesta's .. Sad

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 am

Gosh I hate the collars. Just like the one from a couple years ago.

I too love our current jersey to death. At the reveal I hated it so much but it is easily my favourite Milan jersey now.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

I might get an El shaarawy kit this year. I have all Pato kits eversince he started playing for MIlan but I dont think i will get it this year.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm not really a fan of the kit

But hey, i'm never a fan of the kit when I first see it but i'm sure i'll eventually come around to it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:04 am

The collar is a bit over the top, cuss when i look at that kit my eyes only focuses on the collar lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:The collar is a bit over the top, cuss when i look at that kit my eyes only focuses on the collar lol

...but....but... if we get ronaldo, he can pop his collar up! Sad
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:The collar is a bit over the top, cuss when i look at that kit my eyes only focuses on the collar lol

...but....but... if we get ronaldo, he can pop his collar up! Sad

LMAO ! Thats the first image that popped into my head when i saw the collar!!
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm

areve wrote:MILAN
The anticipation of last month for the new 2012-2013 Rossoneri jersey has been confirmed: the strips are separated by three-color inserts , white collar polo. The photo below should be an Asian counterfeiting, but the design is the real one.

Probable Milan 2012/2013 Home Kit Milan-leak

The white suit for the matches away from Meazza will clear red and black horizontal stripe on the chest and collar polo with red. No yellow for the third split, still black and still with a reference to the flag.

love this kit, collar is a little ridiculous but other than that awesome!!!
!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down